If you do this, I'll never forgive you, Joker. I refuse to live in a world where Shiho Suzui goes unraped

If you do this, I'll never forgive you, Joker. I refuse to live in a world where Shiho Suzui goes unraped.

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Goro%27s_true_personality.png (340x340, 72.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/19777191
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gets away with everything
>meanwhile our guy adachi is on death row

Stop trying to deny my world, being raped doesn't turn you into a better person!

Attached: 1572717133272.png (1334x750, 1.58M)

>gets away with everything
What? 3rd semester Akechi is a tulpa that dies alongside the dream world

Joker I'm really sorry that I wanted to spend some time with my dead mother again. Can you ever forgive me?

Attached: 1492383926099.png (512x512, 175.71K)

Was it a censorship thing, or just a royale change?

Attached: 0scizk9s9l721.jpg (1920x1080, 636.12K)

t. Didnt see the scene after the credits

That scene only appears if you max his confidant

Maybe if you had put out more, I would have let you keep your mom, you little whore

Attached: 6b96cb0a06d39dadf8c386882c8814a8.png (669x694, 217.47K)

So Joker is a new Marche now, right?

Joker, if you don't comply I will rape Suzui-san myself

Attached: 1492352142110.png (512x512, 119.13K)

Yes

Attached: Joker2.png (500x229, 121.57K)

No, don't do it, Akechi! There's a way back from this!

But it does, Maruki! Shiho is much happier now after being raped and shattering her spine!

B-but my father?

Attached: 1494678198499.png (200x262, 60.7K)

This is a growing experience for you, Haru. He didn't like you anyway

so it happens.

this shit always cracks me up

He’s not a tulpa you absolute retard. It’s the real deal.

Attached: D9169DFB-63CD-432D-B7D6-8BC22BB92712.jpg (442x408, 40.54K)

Yeah, he's alive and I think he gets away with it too.

>It’s the real deal.
not anymore kek. dream world went byebye

He gets away with it because he was taken away by some mysterious men. If you played Royal you’d know that Akechi turns himself in to the police for his crimes at first, before everything gets fucky.

>Maruki: "Okumura-san! Stop tormenting yourself over your father's sins! I swear, I'll give you a world where you'll have every chance to succeed on your own right!"
>Haru: "I'm going to do just that with my life-pain and all!

>If you played Royal you’d know that Akechi turns himself in to the police for his crimes at first, before everything gets fucky.
And you clearly didn't play Royal, or didn't pay attention to the ending. Akechi turning himself in was already part of the dream world. When the dream world was destroyed, history was corrected so that Joker turned himself in and went to juvie like how it originally went.

V told me p5r had all the DLC... So why is there still like 30 dollars worth of DLC available to me? I feel cheated.

Seems like p4 fight is DLC as well and so is Orpheus Persona. Fuck me.

>directly responsible for murdering Haru's dad and Futaba's mom
>also murdered countless other civilians
>repeatedly tried to murder the Phantom Thieves
>would've murdered the entire Phantom Thieves if he got his way

>inexplicably tolerated and basically forgiven for everything
Nice writing.

Attached: 1564857322607.png (746x492, 166.74K)

Attached: 9837498798273827374.png (1126x724, 829.23K)

Worst costume. Why does he think that is his rebellion? Why is he a threat in his own palace?

One is "zzz I sleep" the other is "fuck you fagget, let's fight!"

Guess which one is which.

The colors of the date in the top left corner invert as soon as you go in the dream world. Akechi turns himself in before it goes in. If it was already the dream world, why did it take him an entire week to get released?

All DLC from the original game is free.
DLC new to Royal is paid.

>Why does he think that is his rebellion?
He's the king of yellow
>Why is he a threat in his own palace?
He's rebelling againts reality itself user

>also murdered countless other civilians
Every single one of them were horrible people that were part of Shido’s conspiracy.

Strange journey costume was on p5

If it wasn't the dream world, then why did Joker have to turn himself in to testify against Shido?

Let's settle this Yas Forums
strawpoll.me/19777191
strawpoll.me/19777191
strawpoll.me/19777191

Attached: 1556112283546.png (369x1263, 469.75K)

It wasn't

Would Shiho like Akechi?

Orpheus was on p5.

And he's free in P5R

I don’t understand what you’re asking. Joker had to go to jail because he’s a Phantom Thief.

So just like Akechi then? But it's okay to spare him and not anyone else because...

No he isn't. Orpheus, female Orpheus, and izanagi appear as a DLC bundle on the store.

Nope, orpheus and izanagi are in the legacy bundle, the paid ones in P5R are female orpheus and izanagi-no-okami which weren't in the original

>being manipulated into the conspiracy is the same as ordering hits to get power

He was a man with good intentions but took away people’s own control over their lives and the free will of a person is their most unalienable right. To deny a person the ability to decide their own fate ultimately is a cruel injustice. It is the crime all the worst crimes call father. Rape, murder, entrapment, slavery. There is no greater disrespect to man than to take his self-agency

Based

manga implies she has a crush on him

It's a jojo reference

>killing people in cold blood
>hatching plans to kill them
>gleefully bragging about killing them
>"manipulated"

He;s not 5 years old, retard. He knew full what he was doing.

The only reason he had to turn himself in was to testify against Shido.
Akechi showing up and testifying in his place prevented him for having to do that.
However, that Akechi was already a part of the dream world and went poof when it ended, so Joker ultimately had to turn himself in to testify against Shido. How are you not understanding this? By your logic all the Phantom Thieves would have had to turn themselves in.

Akechi did nothing wrong

Damn, guess you proven me wrong with superior logic.

Why is p3 and p4 challenge DLC and not part of p5r then? V told me it was part of royal.

>WHY DOESNT DADDY LOVE ME?!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Dbqsk49VMAAibL0.png (512x512, 114.79K)

He's the one who approached Shido offering his powers

Don't ask me, I was just disputing what you said before

Makes me wish I didn't avoid the early threads to avoid spoilers.

Because you’re fujobait

I'm just starting Sae's palace. I haven't played vanilla since release and I can't remember how the game handles your custody afterwards. Does it force you to send the calling card at the last minute, or is that something you need to do to avoid losing time? I don't remember how it goes, but I feel like I would remember if I had accidentally skipped twenty days.