A CEO who actually cares about his company. Thanks, Bobby Kotick!

A CEO who actually cares about his company. Thanks, Bobby Kotick!

Attached: Screenshot_20200414-172338_Messenger.jpg (720x1008, 265.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2012/05/31/activision-settles-lawsuit-with-former-infinity-ward-heads-west-and-zampella/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, Blizzard is based

Based Bobby giving out his celly number like that. What a champ. I bet he has all sorts of advice.

accidentally surely?

I know this is ironic but this is literally the guy who blackmailed the infinityward owners out of control of Call of Duty.
/spit

I'd rather give them money than constantly being called by the trannies working at Blizzard who are in need of counseling because they grew up in fatherless homes.

>He won't respond to a single call
>It's a tracphone

how would a phone number save employees? you know he can't pick up 10K calls at one time, it's probably not even his real phone but some burner phone left on mute

>work at massive corporation
>CEO publicly distributes his phone number and brags about it as a marketing stunt.
>Never text him because bugging your CEO's personal cell phone is a transparently stupid idea, and what the fuck would you talk about anyway.
>Your corporation still sucks Chinese cock but now the media forgot about it.

Attached: 1583458088587.jpg (1440x1080, 760.55K)

He gave them his number at the same time so none of them can ever reach him.

Here's my cellphone number. If you have any questions call me, we'll be sure to get your info and fire you for bothering me. Your future? Let go.

>CEO
>not having multiple phones
>personal phone
>home phone
>bootycall phone
>work phone
>employee hotline phone

Attached: 1582452481770.jpg (1280x720, 85.14K)

Daily reminder this fat kike was in Epsteins book.

If I saw Ian Walker on the street I would feel so threatened by his presence my fight or flight instincts would kick in. I would likely pulverize his faggot head into a pulp, much like beating a pumpkin with a mallet, until I felt he was no longer a threat. I really hope Ian Walker never forces me to do that.

Bobby Kotick took trips to epstein’s rape island

How?

Based

What the fuck am I supposed to do with his phone number, text him gifs I find on Yas Forums?

>epstein is officially more video games related than most threads on Yas Forums

based bobby kotick

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 5.34.23 PM.png (1168x672, 154.32K)

talk to him, normies love talking about their problems so it makes him seem like a caring CEO as he fires and dismantles entire studios and converts them into call of duty studios.

Ian Walker needs to kill himself and you should too for spreading his faggotry.

How is that based? It's disgusting.

Everybody has fucked kids at some point of their lives. It's just a thing people don't like to talk about.

But why? This doesn't look altruistic it just looks stupid

Funny how this becomes news after Bobby's number was found in Epstein's black book. Almost as if they're trying to play it down. Nah Bobby's still a child molester in my opinion

>Everybody has fucked kids at some point of their lives. It's just a thing people don't like to talk about.
>Everybody has fucked kids at some point of their lives

Attached: 74859C82-898E-41C1-BE78-199010EF760C.gif (500x281, 526.99K)

Shut up go- incel

I didn't realize Activision had 10000 female employees

He must have listened to Carly Rae Jepsen one too many times.
>I didn't know she's Canadian, eh!

>call and ask him about Battletoads

>all the phone does is auto-fire everyone who calls it.

>Every rich person has fucked kids
fixed that for you

This was also the Yid who literally said he wants to take out the fun from videogames.

Attached: Who's that Pokemon.gif (452x514, 3.78K)

so who's got it?

He literally had somebody go into their offices and copy search their computers for anything that could be used to fire them.

Unless you're also high up on the company ladder what reason would you even have to call him? Pretty fast way to get fired if you're a grunt.

Rich politicians yes. Everybody else is too poor.

Sounds more like micromanaging on his part to me.

Couldn't they get charged for a form of espionage?

user, do you need to get something off your chest?

>10,000 employees
More than likely just all the upper and middle management.

literally the devil

Chew you have a singlelicious satisfact to snack that up?

How young are you guys that you haven't heard of this? Also pic related links Kotick to Epstein.
venturebeat.com/2012/05/31/activision-settles-lawsuit-with-former-infinity-ward-heads-west-and-zampella/

Attached: qipJanE.jpg (1273x1276, 334.87K)