Heh

heh

Attached: 1585555639582.jpg (1037x995, 201.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9zXl3WxemA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha that’s crazy where’d you find this gem? :D

on the internet!
it's amazing what you can find out there these days

LOL

Attached: 1584865811850.jpg (748x2048, 266.23K)

>Meanwhile, in the real world where adults are

Attached: 1586828599659.jpg (733x795, 273.42K)

Based, fuck boomers and their inflated McMansions bubble. Eat tranch, motherfuckers

>These Entitled Boomers Have Crashed the Salary Market for 40 Years

I've been saving up precisely because I was expecting a crash. Fuck you, got mine.

I'm gonna save this picture, if that's alright with you. It's terrific!

N-NOO YOU CAN'T WANT CHEAPER HOUSING
HOUSING HAS TO GO UP HOW ELSE WILL I REFINANCE MY MORTGAGE TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS ON MY CORVETTE

Attached: 1570929393623.jpg (258x195, 7.54K)

My savings is ready.

Attached: der coomer.jpg (708x1200, 71.98K)

Eat shit boomers. My time to shine

Let me see if I got this right, Tails offers coffee or milk and Sonic thinks Tails will want the milk, so he chooses the coffee, but apparently Tails wanted him to choose the milk instead. Did I get it?
Also I think at the bottom it says "after this they made coffee with milk".

Why do you hate your own mother and father so much?

Attached: boomer-bob.jpg (800x363, 69.87K)

>owns multiple houses
>crying because other people want to own one house
>calling others entitled

that's right user
here's a bonus panel for you

Attached: 1563480135418.jpg (920x671, 92.78K)

lol

Attached: 1586366039873.jpg (599x494, 41.08K)

Yes

Attached: 1564023177459.png (854x974, 1.05M)

Fucking hilarious

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO DO WHAT EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY HAS DONE BEFORE ME IT'S NOT FAIR I'M SPEEEEECIAAAAAAL!

They never bothered to hide their contempt for me, why should I?

I don't. They also wish for me to able to happily afford a home one day you stupid boomer. And now is the time

Attached: 1556913581543.jpg (900x711, 144.71K)

This image shows the dysfunction present in the human brain at this moment in history. People want to play a game about simulating an idyllic life of organizing and managing their finances and property rather than doing it in the real world.

What led to this? Video games played a part certainly, by their unrealistic nature in the early days they were far more discrete, you were able to tell what an NPC wanted just by asking them. You were able to see your statistics displayed prominently and calculate whether your charms would be able to allure a character or send them running.

In the real world its not so simple, its not so discrete. In the real world only chance reigns and that is alien to those who have grown up with video games all this time. And unlike games you can't even see an estimation of your chances. Is it 5%? 10%? Will it go up or down by getting this job or that job. All unknown. In the end all humans have to rely on in the cruel, uncaring world is luck.

Woah....this is really saying a lot about society.

I love my parents. They have owned their home outright for probably 25+ years at this point. They also own a "cabin" vacation property, which I believe is paid off at this point. They have enough of their own money to retire, but my dad is a turbo autist who wants to keep working. I imagine I will cut a deal with my sister and her family that they get the properties and I get liquid assets. Either way, I'm getting really close to being able to afford my own home anyway.

Attached: 1581799961084.png (500x700, 132.79K)

based japanese-learning user. keep it up man

I love my parents, but I really hate the leadership their generation spawned.

Only commies and traitors want to crash the market.

Lol get a load of this faggot

You'd think maybe they'd be happy if I could move out.

>implying this is a bad thing

Speculators can eat shit

>Many millennials are cheering for a housing market crash on Twitter. They say it will help them afford a home.
>But they seem heedless of the damage it will cause to current homeowners who face stress and tragedy of foreclosure and displacement.
Damn... if only you could use housing as housing instead of undiversified investment vehicle.

Why did this commie virus crash the oil market?

Real life doesn't happen in 2 steps.

That was Saudi Arabia and Russia.

Because USSR v2 wants to hurt the free world by destroying our beautiful shale industry which produces top quality oil unlike USSR v2' shitty half assed whatever the fuck they have.

Imagine being an American.

Attached: 1586659953230.jpg (279x304, 28.85K)

Why did they want to crash their own source of income?

Because orange man bad.

a four pannel comic that actualy makes good use of the four pannel format
this cant be real

>Imagine being free
God bless this great and strong country. I pity the commies and ruined european states. Why even bother with the United European states when none can beat the original?

capitalism and globalism ruined America not your parents you fucking retards lol

Why is this potential lol thread turned into shitty politics?

Attached: 1.jpg (253x280, 13.51K)

New Law: You're not allowed to own a house unless you live in it or are a bank/real estate company.

>you can blame millenials for everything
>but calling me boomer is literally worse than Hitler you bigot

The second panel feels redundant though.

What a dork.

Attached: ac3.jpg (1396x2076, 894.53K)

I thank God every day.

Attached: USA USA USA.jpg (259x194, 11.22K)

You're middle class right Yas Forums?

Attached: 1549237231011.jpg (550x362, 95.74K)

LOL

Attached: LOL.png (1320x1176, 965.47K)

based.

He is.

why's this booma lookin so mad

I think there's a few zeros missing in your image.

You have to earn 200k+ to be middle class? What the fuck

Because the media wanted total war via cultural saturation. They brought the fight to us.

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 182.47K)

This chart never fails in making me mad

NOOOOOOOOO SAVE ME BERNIEMAN!

>25k in "investment income"
L M A O
Zoomers play with their dumb internet money all day and lose everything overnight.
It should be 25k in LOSSES

Neither of my parents own a house

Conservashits are reeling that they've lost their grip on this board and they can't help but spew shit to save their frail egos
>B-BUT LE REDPILL BOARD CULTURE
Kek. Pathetic.

i want single asian regional manager to step on me

Attached: 1585079734498.png (800x960, 415.1K)

youtube.com/watch?v=f9zXl3WxemA
Soundtrack to Millennials' Housing Situations