GO 60 SEGA ANNIVERSARY BLOWOUT

6/3: The Announcement
6/4: (Media Announcement) ''Mount''
6/10: (New Game) ''Legends''
6/14: (Media Announcement) ''Series Cross'', (New Game) ''Dragoon'', (New Game) ''Axe''
6/20: (Media Announcement) ''Birthday'', (New Game) ''Needlemouse'', (New Game) ''2424∞''
6/25: (Media Announcement) ''Bushido'' (Media Announcement) ''Egg'', (New Game) ''Band''

Attached: Sega60.png (592x632, 34.68K)

>new Panzer Dragoon, Golden Axe and Billy Hatcher (?)
Yeah, right.

>axe
Don't FUCK WITH ME

no

>Nothing teasing new Trauma Center
fuck Sega.

Want an update on the House of the Dead remakes.

>Needlemouse
That was Sonic 4’s codename, so unless Episode 3 is being made by Evening Star, this is fake.

Needlemouse was a retarded early translation of the Japanese term for Hedgehog by Sega of America back when Sonic was being conceptualized, Sonic 4 only referenced it.

Yeah but why would they use the same teaser name for two games. Especially since 4 flopped twice.

I think OP is just dropping his own hints ignoring the fact they're fake and gay.

where have i seen this before...

Attached: fake.jpg (774x960, 93.3K)

Tl:dr will they announce new game from Yakuza studio or nah?

New Sonic game will probably be coming out next year to celebrate Sonic's 30th Anniversary.

>24 is the Puyo number
>∞ is a laid down 8
Happening!

>2424∞
This could be a reach but, Infinite is a character from Sonic Forces, why they're bringing him back after how boring Forces was, I have no idea.

2424 is a homophone for Puyo Puyo.

Ah.
More nothing then.

It's not nothing. People want Puyo 8 because the last mainline game of that series was released more than 10 years ago and it was bad

Sorry, It's just that after the 30th anniversary Sonic game releases, the next thing we'll be looking forward to is the 35th anniversary game.
Neither of which will be worth their dev time.

There's a game called Needlemouse right alongside that one and if that isn't a new Sonic then I don't know

I thought Needlemouse was Sonic 4.

Needlemouse was originally a nickname for Sonic because of nips misundertanding basic English. It could be the codename for any Sonic game at this point

ttttttttt

I wish Valkyria Chronicles wasn't dead and they'd announce a 5th, user.

Hmmm

Attached: gm-37f5a021-b314-4796-80bb-f43f613c5fc2-sega-microsoft[1].jpg (940x530, 33.06K)

>codename shit
start talking in proper english or fuck off

>No NiGHTS

Attached: 100AF32A-F43D-43D8-8117-7A74A8DF7F07.png (264x307, 138.41K)

see that tagline here

THIS IS MY ESCAPE

I wish they released the first one on Xbox. Sega has been doing really well with Xbox releases this gen but for some reason never released VC1 on it despite it getting a Switch port in recent years.

Werent there sonic news this month where are they

>no Jet Set Radio
I know, I hate to be that guy.

Attached: 1584024146885.png (836x543, 31.48K)

Sega has no competent in-house devs anymore

>6/10:
> ''Legends''
SMTV
>6/14:
> ''Series Cross''
persona x sakura wars
> ''Dragoon''
new panzer dragoon game
> ''Axe''
golden axe
>6/20
>(Media Announcement) ''Birthday'
??????
>''Needlemouse''
sanic
> ''2424∞''
puyo puyo

6/25:
>''Bushido''
?????
>''Egg''
billy hatcher anime
>''Band''
bandori console game published by sega

> a new Golden Axe game

yeah right, what's next? new Altered beast?

Amy Rose, the game, when?