This.. looks fun

this.. looks fun

Attached: 1533154686061.jpg (1280x720, 69.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/19771859
youtube.com/watch?v=wg3gTKiPq3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh it is

Attached: chibi srl.png (1281x1622, 293.09K)

Who was in the wrong here?

No one can say for sure. It's perhaps the greatest controversial debate of this generation.

Chibi is so fucking based

The three other guys for not easing the tension

The potion seller

Beardguy for being a hypocrite

Their parents for not beating them enough when they where kids.

>I would really prefer if you'd shut the fuck up.
Damn, I can't believe they let it fly, too.

>i-it's a rare game.. I guess
the whole session is perfected reality

It's takes a really dark turn when you find out pajama guy tried to commit suicide later on from all the verbal abuse he constantly received from his mother.

strawpoll.me/19771859
strawpoll.me/19771859
strawpoll.me/19771859

Cool Anime Dude absolutely seething

maybe he should have told her that he'd really have prefered if she'd be quiet as well

youtube.com/watch?v=wg3gTKiPq3c

Attached: 2hbIlZe.jpg (576x768, 59.85K)

He tried to commit suicide because he's a typical alcoholic of native american descent.

Why would someone willingly put this information in the public domain

that's sad

does he still stream?

>people voting Chibi when he was trying to actually provide banter / commentary instead of letting people watch a mustached man silently stare at a game

Attached: anon why are you so quiet.png (567x567, 328.46K)

>silently
why are you making shit up, the guy even streams

mustache man was trying to talk when chibi kept interrupting him with crap, he also basically invited himself to the couch

I watched the full streamd and thats not true at all chibi was legit the only one talking while the others just silently sat there

He literally posed naked with a flaccid dick on video saying "well.....here I am.....I'm a big guy" because someone on kiwifarms catfished him in to doing it.
He's out of his fucking mind

>tried to commit suicide
Fucking kids these days, cant even kill themselves

Since when did Mario Brothers U get here?

well maybe they were in shock at what was happening since chibi's attendance was not planned
we're talking speedruns user, this is high level autism. any change in pattern is going to set these guys off

Mustache man, your worst nightmare has arrived

is he a big guy?

Both. Chibi for inviting himself and being cringy, Caveman for being a boring sperg unable to understand these events are supposed to gather interest from the audience for money.

Cool Anime Dude really earns his name

i think you may have a similar condition to chibi if you literally can't tell what an awkward silence is. people have to wait for an opportunity to start talking again, which is hard when the guy doesn't shut the fuck up and interjects at every explaination trying to be wacky

No he has a literally autistic dick and a weird skinny fat malformed body

>autistic dick

Attached: 1479234842610.png (620x640, 259.66K)

hello zoomer, there used to be a time when speedrunning was just the game an no commentary. THAT is what exploded and became a popular playstyle
most people, shocking as it may seem, are there for the video games
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME HERE AS WELL

Anyone have the webm if the guy who cant decide if he wants to walk in front of the crowd for like 1 min