The year is 2020. No singleplayer military shooter has managed to surpass Crysis mechanically...

The year is 2020. No singleplayer military shooter has managed to surpass Crysis mechanically. Few can rival the unadulterated kino of Power Struggle. I for one eagerly anticipate Crysis 4 BTFOing this rotten, casual-pandering industry.

Attached: Crysis 04-noscale.jpg (2880x1620, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKu1Y-LlfNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eager for C4 after the steaming pile of shit that was C2 and C3
"no"

The devs for crysis 1 have long gone you brainlet

crytek is one trick pony

>Twitter
>Official Xbox replying
>Mixer and a ton of eceleb shills replying with Crysis 3 gifs
Whatever it is it:s going to be consolized dumbed down garbage.

this fucking retards

Good lord that remind me how I recently forced myself to play through C2 to get it off my harddrive. I had it on there for several years after i got it for free. What a piece of shit, nothing in that game ever felt good and that plot had more cringe than any Call of Duty in existence.

No games have had a better way to customize weapons

Attached: 47fbddc36ad4ca3b797690f49dddf9719a0a13fca24fe631ed2de13bb44cad94.jpg (1920x1080, 516.6K)

this, like remedy

Far Cry 2

You'll get the same linear set piece filled shooter with a trillion trees that lasts 6 hours. Then you'll play a by the book XP based multiplayer with a cooldown ability twist.

What if...They make another good one?
Sounds crazy,I know I know.

Metro Exodus

>they'll make another good one after not making a good game in 13 years
Sounds crazy indeed, retarded even.

Bunch of games copied that though.

Attached: dues-ex-mankind-divided-image-4-850x560.jpg (850x560, 104.1K)

A game is only as interesting as its enemies, and Crysis has some of the worst enemies in gaming history. The design of the game obviously went no further than "you are big cool armor guy and you kill normal guys, you can go stealth and effortlessly kill them, or armor and effortlessly kill them, or strength and effortlessly kill them, and then aliens woah".

You say that like you didn't play its 64 player Battlefield-like nano suits and vehicles multiplayer.

>No singleplayer military shooter has managed to surpass Crysis mechanically

Judging from that screenshot they didn't do it well, though.

>mechanically
what does that have to do with enemies

you might be completely fucking retarded if....

so what single player fps surpassed Crysis mechanically

HL:Alyx?

>can't jump
nope

You forgot speed and effortlessly kill them

some of the best*

Let me correct you, in the VAST majority of shooters AI is simplistic and cheats a LOT.
In Crysis, only the first one though, they actually have a legitimate behavior pattern, that's what made it fun.
About the difficulty, it was only ever playable on the hardest one, and that was too easy, I agree, but still showed potential.

its not a limitation. Valve Choose to not included jump mechanic because its a VR game.

>it's not a limitation
>it's a limitation because VR

True so perfect, so clean, Crysis is indeed one of the best games ever, not flawless tho.

>casual-pandering industry.
crysis is casual as fuck????

NGL I liked Crysis 2. It was definitely a step too far in CoD's direction, but at least it was pretty entertaining. Didn't finish Crysis 3.

It made normans seethe hard as fuck for years tho

Fuck off crytek shill. Your engine is shit, your documentation is shit, your contact Representatives are shit, and Amazon is probably going to end up with a better engine than what you shat out.

deus ex shooting is nowhere near crysis, it honestly kinda pissed me off because it had such cool looking weapons and combat augments but the second time i player human revolution on a lethal combat play through i realized theres barely enough enemies in the game and combat is boring.
first game was fun both as stealth and shooter

He was probably referring to the power struggle multiplayer mode, which was pretty tough, but rewarded skilled and creative players.
It has no goodboy points, unlocks, skins and all the other on screen pop up filler for adhd zoomers, just a straight up wargame with a purchase system that's probably still in the top 10 for MP shooters, even after so many years

youtube.com/watch?v=zKu1Y-LlfNQ
Cry engine is Dead.

Imagine Crysis as a VR game.

I remember when tons of PC gamers hated Unreal engine 10 years ago and praised Cryengine,now the tides have turned.
(I was one of them)

t. didn't play on delta

Not true at all. They have a whole bunch of people who've been there since the X-Isle days.