ITS UP

ITS UP

LASTEST PATCH
FIXED
EVERYTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=hgybjFFSO14

Attached: Screenshot_34.jpg (2043x1095, 303.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/594650/announcements/detail/2189254554299483859
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, I wish I could play this game. Get a really weird memory error whenever I try to start it. Someday...

JUST
DOWNLOAD
MORE MEMORY BRO
IT FIXED EVERYTHING

Did it unfuck the retarded weapon sway reduction that ruined the game when they went into 1.0?
If not then fuck off, the game is still shit.

SHUT THE
FUCK
UP

steamcommunity.com/games/594650/announcements/detail/2189254554299483859

ACTUAL PATCHNOTES
ACTUAL PLAYS WITH ACTUAL GUNS THAT ARENT ACTUAL LONG AMMO CONFIRMED
ACTUAL GRAPHICS

Crytek are baaaaaaack, baby.

Attached: RECEIVING DATA.jpg (599x202, 11.82K)

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO ASK THAT

Yeah but I have no one to play it with.

Wow actually looks playable now

I’m going to pass this one

When is it getting PvE only mode?

This.
FUCK the retarded sway change, it fucked up the combat totally and i dont mean "changes that i dont like" i mean actually fucked it up.
ADAD spam and spazzing around with the mouse to not get hit and trying to land the 50 meter headshots with your uppercut because no sway lol, even fucking COUNTER STRIKE HAS ACCURACY DECREASING WHEN MOVING BUT NOT A "HARDCORE SHOOTER"

I just checked, and that's legit- but what does it actually mean?

Do Crytek own the rights to CRYSIS again?

KYS YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

They've owned them for a while, apparently. Or maybe they always owned them. Regardless, something is happening very soon.

Forgot screenshot.

Also, Xbox and Corsair have replied to it- maybe something good is finally happening?

Attached: Screenshot_20200414-202429.png (1440x3040, 869.93K)

SOON
next year prob

I really dont get people like you

Prevailing theory is Crysis 1 remaster at minimum. And probably a "We're making Crysis 4" reveal. Ideally, we get remasters of Crysis, Warhead, 2, and 3. Nothing super fancy, but Crysis with spit and polish on both PC and consoles. It would sell and pave the way for a series revival.

It's on the roadmap, probably after the crossplay between console. Don't hold your breath though, it will be something like training but will hunters AI and the full map

this game is hot garbage.

Also, NVIDIA and fucking Digiornos are all joining in, as well as that Jake Baldino faggots from Gameranx.

Attached: Screenshot_20200414-203125.png (1440x3040, 918.63K)

Does Crytek have any actual talent left? I'd assume the competent people would have left when they didn't get paid for a couple of months again.

>Does Crytek have any actual talent left?
Yes. Have you played Hunt?

>Crysis 1 Remake/Remaster on the new cry engine that utilizes more than 2 cores
>We will still need the next generation of cpus and gpus to run it at max settings
>by the time we reach that point, people will find problems in the engine that still don't allow it to run at its full potential
I will coom so hard.

hunt is by far the most creative, interesting and daring game they have ever made.

bornheim is fucking pointless now
>handgun that costs more than a rifle
lmao who would buy this shit

>make the only multiplayer game that looks like a singleplayer game with ENB even with everything on low while having silky smooth fps and 20 ping

luhmao?

>Ideally, we get remasters of Crysis, Warhead, 2, and 3.
They don't really need remasters. The only Crytek game I think might be worth remastering is Far Cry but that's obviously not going to happen.

Do you get paid for this?

Nope all the autistic Germans who made Crysis 1 have left the studio.

>being poor

If they are that talented where the fuck is muh timesplitters

Shame. I want something to play with my friend instead of L4D2

after crysis 4

deep rock galactic

>They don't really need remasters.
Yes they do. Crysis 1 and Warhead are dated, with their lighting being especially bad, and Crysis 2/3 need some rebalancing and reworking. They all need AI improvements.

Plus if they're going to make Crysis 4, they need to make modern console gamers aware of Crysis. And they need to win back their older PC fans. Two birds, one stone.

You're the one shilling some other game that competes with hunt cause I can't see any other reason anyone would go around and shit on games they haven't played or don't give a damn about all day every day

Dude, Hunt for a 9 from Edge. Do you know how hard getting a 9 from the prestigious British magazine that was too bored by Death Stranding to give it a review for a few months is?

>Mexican illegal zombie, still stuck in border barbed wire.

Attached: kek.png (1366x730, 1.74M)

Because it and dulch are the only fast firing semi auto guns worth anything now. They both two shot to the chest and at way further ranges now.

Real shit though. Three winnie rifles are where it's at. Two shot really far, headshot out to 80 meters, and levering has a really tight reliable spread with a really fast fire rate. I'm probably Just going to run a winnie with 17 rounds in the tube and whatever for a sidearm.

crysis 2 and 3 need crysis 1 suit controls to make them playable.
That's a remake they need.

atleast attempt to hide it you fucking shill
dead game

Attached: huntshowdown.jpg (1599x664, 194.84K)

>Far Cry but that's obviously not going to happen.
Imagine a Far Cry remake by ubisoft
>Jack Carver is now Jacklynn Carver, ex-marine, mixed latina woman who needs no man
>Valerie, or whatever the gril name was, will be uglified in the name of current year
>difficulty taking the crowbar to the knee
>regenerating health
>Jacklynn will have upgrades and shit. Like the console versions but tied to a shitty xp and level system.
>Crysis/Far Cry style string of open ended levels linked together gone in favor of full open world.
>lootboxes

>they both two shot
WEW read the actual patch notes my dude

Crytek sold the TimeSplitters and Second Sight IPs to Deep Silver, and Deep Silver have set up a team headed by Steve Ellis to do whatever with the series. Probably remasters and TS4.

>ree stop shilling

no and I'm gonna do it for free and there is NOTHING you can do except cry
BITCH NIGGA

that review probably was from before the shit encrusted dumpster fire that was 1.0

Looks like hot garbage.

They're all from last gen. They still look just fine today. Who are you people that rather than just play a last gen game demand it be remade for current gen instead? We are never going to get anything new again with the way things are currently going in the industry and you guys fucking applaud this shit.

The teaser footage is using the 2011 nanosuit. All that said, I expect them to do something like offer Classic/Modern nanosuit modes across all the games or something like that.

Attached: Crysis Remaster Tease.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>admitting to shilling
I mean you sure have enough time, its not as if you can actually play your game

Attached: 1557511226695.jpg (556x469, 91.03K)

get SHILLED on lmao

No, it was for 1.2/1.3, I believe. Came out a month ago.

WHEN WILL THEY IMPROVE THE VISUALS

THEY PROMISED VISUAL UPGRADES BUT ALL THEY DO IS DOWNGRADE IT FURTHER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're right my bad. It was 84 on the test server. I didn't realize they nerfed it to literally just be 1 damage short of a two shot. Yeah born is worthless then if you can just get levering.