Will PHIL-SAMA save us?

Will PHIL-SAMA save us?

Will it be reasonably priced?

Can it save us from the gaystation

Attached: phil sama.png (851x718, 981.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PW-7Y7GbsiY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like a 399 console based on what he said in his ign podcast

>NAME ONE XBOX EXCLUSIVE COMING OUT IN 2020

Attached: 1586369422626.jpg (568x726, 43.13K)

Who gives a shit if it’s more powerful when the same Halo and Gears of War shit is the only exclusives it gets

Hellblade senua's sacrifice 2

>Cheaper and more powerful than Playstation,

It's over. Sony is finished. Expect massive snoy cope within the coming weeks as more details are released.

Attached: Xbox SeX.jpg (1280x720, 54.75K)

>sonygher exclusives
always good for a laugh

PS5 is objectively superior

youtu.be/PW-7Y7GbsiY

Attached: 1586717095796.jpg (745x968, 154.57K)

>also on Steam*

i think he meant exclusive game, not movie

>Buy an inferior console so you can watch two ugly lesbians kiss each other at 30FPS with graphics straight from 2010.

Please seek help. Your mental condition is worrying.

Attached: Isabelle.png (360x663, 300.71K)

Fuck, he looks strong. Like the sort of guy you expect to release a powerful but affordable console.

Exclusives are cancer anyway.

>sonyghers pretending they have gamer pcs and aren't stuck playing SHIT versions of multiplats
still laffin

the console war is between xbox and playstation it literally doesnt matter what games are on pc or not

if you have a pc you arent gonna get a console anyway,

you dont see sony fanboys touting their exclusives against xboxers any less just because its on pc now

I dont hear snoys saying that

Why do you retards always assume they’re a sonygher when they can just be a pc owner who laughs at you retards for buying consoles in the first place

>Will it be reasonably priced?
Depends on your definition of reasonable ;)

>In the US, the Xbox All Access program charges you $24/month for an Xbox Series X, or $23/month for an Xbox One S, or $20/month for the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition. You may off the console over a period of 24 months.

sounds reasonable to me

>they
sonygher you, your shit-rig, and your shitstation ALL get shat on by xbox
time to admit this and move on

People that play PC are losers, get a life and a wife

Are snoys the most pathetic beings on this Earth?

Attached: Daisy.png (2800x2000, 995.17K)

He absolutely failed last gen so I doubt it. I'm surprised he wasnt fired after all of the Bones exclusives were absolute flops. Halo Gears and Crackdown were all absolutely awful this gen.

PC and Xbros are bros, lmao. Microchads win again.

No, console warriors are

Now you two are just being pathetic and delusional, have fun paying $60 + Xbox Gold for Hellblade 2 while I pirate it

if you're so poor that you pirate games, your shit-rig probably benchmarks worse than my oneX lmao

you can't fight the facts

Attached: Screenshot-2020-03-26-at-14.57.35.png (1500x1000, 1.28M)

>if you're so poor that you pirate games
I pirate because I can retard, and you know you would too

Just like Sony exclusives!

>PC and Xbros are bros
personifying platforms is a sign of severe retardation

lol piracy is dying, cant even pirate RDR2 and pirates are giving up trying to crack shit

I like playing games that aren't f2pshit online, so no I wouldn't
I like not downloading random .exe files off the internet because I grew up with a father who's not tech illiterate
I like not waiting for my games more than I have to
I like that consoles are the backbone of vidya because people actually buy games, while starving mustards wait years for broken ports that nobody in their right mind would bother to work seriously on, because lmao you're thieves

The SeX is looking good but people is severely underrating the PS5, when fully optimized compared to a high end PC this is probably gonna be one of best gens in a long time, hope the games are at the same level.

I LOVE playing ONE(1) Sony exclusive 3 years after their release on Steam for full price!

Cute tummy

been a ps4fag this gen but now I wanna get back into xbox

should I get a cheap sub 200 dollar bone or wait for the sex

the potentially high price of the sex scares me and they keep saying xbox exclusives (if here are any) will be cross gen and work on xbone

>Meanwhile Doom Eternal and Mount & Blade 2 are cracked and ready to go

Attached: tumblr_3ae7b7bd2804cb727990cb1d49a1d667_a7fe8858_1280.png (1280x926, 855.66K)

SX is aiming at 4k60, if the roachstation is 25% weaker than that, people are either gonna be pissed that they have to go ANOTHER gen with blurry """4k""" or 24 fps

Yes, good consoomer, buy Halo Infinite, it costs $60 so it must be better than those f2p shooters right? Just ignore all the micro transactions

Can it play Bloodborne? No?

PS5 it is.

if its 399 thats a huge gamble considering they were so far behind last gen. it would be an all in move, if it fails there will be no more xbox

Stop acting like you personify platforms.