ALRIGHT user! YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS...

ALRIGHT user! YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS, EXACTLY TEN SECONDS TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME THAT YOU'RE CURRENTLY PLAYING AND YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT IT OR I WILL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES AND SKULLFUCK YOU!

Attached: sergeant.jpg (1280x720, 74.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamunlocked.net/scarface-the-world-is-yours-free-download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SIR YES SIR I'm currently playing scarface the world is yours. The games lock on and location based damage is pretty impressive for a game made in 2006. overall I'm happy I took the time to play it

Attached: TheBadGuy.jpg (1280x720, 135.65K)

SIR, I'M PLAYING DOOM ETERNAL, SIR! I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE ASSBLASTED ABOUT IT BUT I THINK IT'S GENUINELY FUN AND ONE OF THE MOST SOLID FPS'S IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. I JUST CAN'T HELP IT, SIR!

Attached: Gomer_Pyle.png (340x381, 121.75K)

SIR I'M PLAYING CITY OF HEROES SIR. IT'S FUN SIR.

SIR, I'M PLAYING STARCRAFT REMASTERED, SIR!

SIR, I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME, I KEEP GETTING STOMPED BY KOREANS IN HIGH LATENCY SITUATIONS, SIR!

Are you emulating it?

I'M PLAYING NAPOLEONIC WARS, SIR. I THINK BRITISH ARE THE ULTIMATE EVIL, SIR.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 7.37.35 PM.png (1280x800, 2.07M)

no im playing a pirated copy

SIR I'M NOT PLAYING ANYTHING, I'M SHITPOSTING ON Yas Forums SIR!

SIR I'M PLAYING OPPOSING FRONTS SIR

Attached: 20170909212724_1.jpg (1920x1080, 118.88K)

SIR, I'M PLAYING ANIMA: TOWER OF MEMORIES, SIR! I THINK THE GAME IS A CLOUDY GEM, LOTS OF DECENT IDEAS HALF-BAKED IN A KIND OF ODD BALL SITUATION THAT HAS ME LIKING THE CHARACTERS DESPITE THE LACKLUSTRE VOICE ACTING, SIR!

Fucking pog

didnt realize there was a pc port

Been playing a strider in dragons dogma. Its been radical so far.

I'm playing FFIV. Great game!

Attached: Base Profile 2020.04.13 - 12.52.03.02.DVR.webm (760x426, 2.46M)

Only a frog would think this.

Sir, I've started playing dark souls remastered as my first game in the series, I've reached blighttown and it's currently very fun, sir
you mean opposing force?

SIR I'M PLAYING DOOM II CURRENTLY AS I'M REPLAYING GAMES FROM MY CHILDHOOD. I THOUGHT THE MEMES ABOUT DOOM II BEING BAD WERE JUST MEMES BUT THEY WERE RIGHT, WHAT A LETDOWN AFTER DOOM. THE SSG AND NEW ENEMIES ARE THE ONLY REAL IMPROVEMENT. FOR SOME REASON id THOUGHT HUGE EMPTY MAPS WITH 327 DEMONS WAS THE WAY TO GO.

HOLY JESUS

Attached: 1.jpg (489x501, 40.21K)

i can link you to the site i got it off of just remember to exit out of the pop ups

steamunlocked.net/scarface-the-world-is-yours-free-download/

Icewind dale, im too low iq to make a d&d party.
Any tips?

SIR YES SIR! I WAS PLAYING SEKIRO! IT HAS A VERY COOL AND SATISFYING COMBAT SYSTEM AND I FIND THE BOSSFIGHTS TO BE DELIGHTFULLY INTENSE!

Attached: 20200412172248_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.45M)

SIR I'VE BEEN PLAYING SVEN-COOP SIR

SIR THE CURRENT SITUATION IS LOOKING PRETTY GRIM SIR
IF ONLY DRILL INSTRUCTOR BARNES COULD SEE ME NOW
SIR, HELLO, SIR!
ALRIGHT, YOU SCOUT AHEAD
I GOT A BAAAAD FEELING ABOUT THIS MISSION

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 18.31K)

WHAT IS THIS! WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS?!

Attached: 2.jpg (457x490, 37.58K)

why the 3d version? I understand that's the one on steam, but why not emulate the ps4 version?
I just beat Baldur's Gate and started Baldur's Gate 2. Holy shit this game is great. I am blown away by the first city. Usually I see cities as a giant obligation and dread going through them, but there is so much fun content, fights, secrets, it's blowing me away. I'm a CRPG noob and have been having a blast with these games. Only other CRPGs I've beaten are Fallout 1 and 2, which were also great.

Attached: heya.jpg (179x282, 9.1K)

SIR, I'M PLAYING KILLER7 SIR!
SIR, DESPITE ONLY BEING THREE MISSIONS IN I LOVE THE WORLD BUILDING AND AESTHETIC OF THE GAME SIR!

sr4 right after sr3, people might hate it but meleeing everything to death in full platemail (or mechagodzilla) never gets old

based

WHAT IS THIS PRIVATE PYLE!!!!!

Attached: Wit.gif (681x470, 206.41K)

re5 mercenaries is the best in the series

meant psp

SIR, COOMKINO, SIR

make a mage for CC/debuffs/etc., sorcerer for DPS, cleric or cleric/fighter for heals, some kind of thief for traps and shit, and the others can be any combination of fighter/paladin/ranger/druid as long as you have melee and frontliners to protect your squishy characters.

SIR YES SIR, I'M PLAYING SEKIRO FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I'M HAVING A BLAST SIR, IT'S A PRETTY BASED GAME, SIR!

Attached: 2020.04.10-18.37.png (1920x1080, 3.97M)

SIR IVE BEEN REPLAYING MYST SINCE THEY UPDATED THE STEAM VERSION TO RUN ON WINDOWS 10 WITHOUT EXPLODING AND ITS A LOT OF FUN SIR MAGICAL FUCKING WORLDBUILDING AND SOUND DESIGN TRANSPORTS ME BACK TO MY CHILDHOOD SIR

t was so good they ported that mode to the fucking DS with an increased roster.
I wish Sheva got more good shit, she's a good girl and needs her own limelight rather than tagging along with Chris on his revenge quest.

Hey, Sergeant Suckandfuck, I'm making a game in Rpg Maker VXA. Does that tickle your urethra?

SIR I'M PLAYING FREECELL BECAUSE I HAVE THE SENSIBILITIES OF A MIDDLE-AGED MAN DESPITE BEING IN MY MID-20'S.

IT'S FUN SIR.

THAT'S SERGEANT SEEDANDFEED TO YOU, CITY SLICKER

I ALSO PLAY THAT SIR

Attached: opposing_3[1].jpg (1254x870, 344.39K)

SIR, JUST FINISHED CONTROL SIR! THE GAMEPLAY WAS QUITE SATISFYING AND THE STORY WAS OKAY, I GIVE IT A SOLID 8, SIR!
tfw played this on the side, how the fuck did you know to post that

Attached: 1572901401892.jpg (183x183, 9.74K)

SIR, I'M PLAYING BREATH OF THE WILD SIR!

I WASN'T TO SURE ABOUT THE CHANGES TO THE GAMEPLAY BUT IT'S NOW ONE OF MY FAVORITE ZELDA GAMES, SIR. WHILE I DO MISS THINGS LIKE DUNGEONS AND SUB WEAPONS IT'S A BREATH (PUN INTENDED) OF FRESH AIR TO THE SERIES, SIR.

Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault

not as good as Call of Duty 1 (just played that before) but I've only just started, so we'll see

FF7 for the first time. Good game but I can't fully get into it because of Trophy gathering autism making me use a walkthrough.

>Control.
Despite the memery of the MC being ugly it was actually okay and it had unlockable costumes that weren't gated by DLC or micro-transactions.
It gives me hope for more Alan Wake given they managed to interview him, interacting with the rooms was kinda interesting.

I feel its a definite 7/10 because of all the stuttering, I barely got consistent frames in even light combat. As a lowly console peasant I figure if a game can't reach 30fps on a console its got no excuse.

Nothing, I got caught up in taking a massive shit.

Tortanic
Kill me please just do it now

I HAVEN'T PLAYED A VIDEO GAME SINCE 2018, SIR.

I'm playing pic related for the first time. It makes me very fucking horny at times. It's good and a welcome change of pace from the isometric crpgs I've been playing for the past few months

Attached: coom lines.jpg (500x500, 102.27K)

SIR, YES SIR.
THE GAME I'M CURRENTLY IS A STRATEGY GAME BUT EVERY CHARACTER FAILS AT GROWING EVEN WITH 4 SCROLLS THAT HELP STATS UP. I ALSO INVESTED IN THIS FUCKING BLUE HAIRED ARCHER DUDE THAT ONLY GAINS MAGIC AND NOT STRENGTH, WHAT THE FUCK. I'M CURRENTLY IN A MAP FULL OF BALISTAS AND A MAGIC CHICK IN A PONNY THAT WANTS TO MURDER ME, BUT LEAVES IN TWO ROUNDS. THE GAME IS KINO THO, SIR. I LIKED THE ONE BEFORE IT MORE THO. NO NOSTALGIA, NEVER PLAYED THESE SNES GAMES EVER UNTIL THIS WEEK.

SIR, I'M PLAYING MOUNT & BLADE BUTTERLORD AND I THINK THAT THE POINT OF VIEW DURING FIGHTING IS MESSED UP

Woo boy, you're in for a world of hurt. Have fun in 100+ hour game

I have a potato PC and never had a problem with its performance.

I suggest you stop being a console peasant.

Yeah, I played on PC and it worked well for me on medium-high settings. The premise and the overall quality and weirdness of the environment carried the story for me, even though it was quite generic. Alongside the combat of course, the sound effects when you blast an enemy with a fire extinguisher is aural bliss.