AAAAAAA AN 80 POUND TEENAGE GIRL IS ANGRY AT ME AND WANTS ME TO OPEN THE DOOR, I'M GOING FUCKING INSANE...

AAAAAAA AN 80 POUND TEENAGE GIRL IS ANGRY AT ME AND WANTS ME TO OPEN THE DOOR, I'M GOING FUCKING INSANE, NOOOOO HELP ME NIGGERMAN, THIS TINY GIRL WILL SOMEHOW OVERPOWER ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Oooooo spooky little girl.jpg (700x391, 48.21K)

Higurashi is so bad compared to Umineko. Jesus Christ.

Why am I even locking her out?

Have you ever fought a preteen girl? It's not fun.

Tell me more.

Because the protagonist is such a fucking beta that he honestly thinks his life is in danger. Imagine not being able to stop a Japanese teenager from killing you. What are you, God in a JRPG?

>Option #1: Scream and cry like a little bitch and then slam her fingers in the door like a cunt.
>Option #2: Let her in, knock her the fuck out when she tries to "kill" you.
>Option #3: Gently push the screeching child out of your room because she weighs about as much as a sack of potatoes, despite her wild thrashing.

>Let the small girl in.
>She tries to murder you.
>Easily over power her.
>Rape her.
>Claim it was in self defense.
Life is too easy.

Higurashi Is better than Umineko while actually reading it, it has far fewer bad patches and meaningless things. Umineko is better in hindsight because you forget all the bad shit and remember only the good.

Gave me a chuckle, but Rena is more or less supposed to represent some "force" in the village. Like even if Keiichi could take her down he would just be sealing his fate and would probably be taken out himself in short order afterwards. Also she can canonically beat him in a fight so there's that.

>it has far fewer bad patches
>each half of each chapter is a slice of life cringefest

Keep telling yourself that, pedo.

aka, Keichi is a limp wristed faggot
Even with the crazy gas in effect just give her a hug or something you stupid cuck. She wants to fuck you and is angry because she thinks you're shutting her out.

>60 pound magician tries to spook you

Attached: basedbattler.jpg (960x693, 174.39K)

>option #4: rape her

Attached: ultrachad.jpg (427x615, 43.99K)

I feel like I'm not supposed to say yes.

wait a minute, I recognize that door.

Attached: 1586761585353.webm (768x480, 2.95M)

Fake and gay.

That's an edit of Higurashi scene, yes.

t. can't even talk to any girl without spilling spaghetti

Attached: 1576415863032.png (303x223, 95.98K)

The parasites in his brain are literally making him paranoid to the point of psychosis, the fact that Rena not only doesn't pose a thread but also doesn't intend any harm is besides the point.
No, I'm not making this shit up, that's all canon.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Kinda makes for a shitty thriller, both in the sense that it removes character agency and focuses on something that's not actually unsettling.

GO HOME TODD! GO HOME!!!

It's a contrived twist that Ryukishi loves to put in his stuff, the inclusion of which is part of his biggest weakness as a mystery writer. And writer in general, I suppose.

You sir, get one up vote.

There's a lot of problems with the writing overall, but the focus on a big "reveal" over whether your moment to moment story is effective is the worst quirk a writer can have.

What do you want us to say? Looks like you want pity.

if people where aloud to say
>fuck it I'm calling the cops
2/3 stories would not have been made.

Attached: 92513157_1313367388997906_7770287049025781760_n.jpg (655x640, 44.53K)

He was literally on a call with a cop.

Cope, virgin.

Just kick the door really hard user and she wil go away.

well, she has a meat cleaver right?And he is unarmed would you really take the chance at trying to disarm her

It was refreshing in one of the spinoffs when the MC, a grown ass man, didn't die to the little psycopath serial killer, who had only managed to kill old and sick people, because he had the brainpower to think ''its a literal fucking child''

If I recall correctly the meat cleaver is in another chapter

for me, it's option 5: look at her underwear

AAAAAAAAAAAAA SOME RANDOM GIRL I BARELY EVEN KNEW JUMPED OFF A BUILDLING AND DIE, NOW I NEED TO START A SUICIDE CULT AND KILL ALL MY CLASSMATES, I'M GOING FUCKING INSANE, NOOOOOOO HELP ME RIRIRU-CHAN, THE BLACK SURGE WILL OVERPOWER ME NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 2bc813bfce9323977efbe962b55ab34065ead506_hq.jpg (800x600, 50.97K)

In the case of this one, she's behind a door, so for all he knows she has a weapon

why are you complaining about yourself?

Isnt there also a chapter where he kills her as well

You morons don't get it.

Especially not you. You can't have a murder mystery if not every character is a potential culprit.

I am a big and strong man, and I've even done years of judo.
I would still never want to fight a girl with a knife.

Would I likely be able to handle the situation? Yes.
Would the risk of sustaining an injury be high? Yes.

Just because you're bigger and stronger doesn't mean you can't sustain an injury.

Erm..
Haha, yeah...
So, you’re kinda cute :3 ~

Didn't Keichi push her down later anyway when she was holding a cleaver? So he can do it but I guess he just doesn't feel like fighting her sometimes.

How am I coping? I'm asking why you are displaying such weakness. Learn to hate women already and move on.

>kick the door really hard user and she wil go away.

GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI

a kissful virgin made this post

See for the actual answer.

>Isnt there also a chapter where he kills her as well
Yes, it's this same one because of see above.

Have you seen their arms?

They could crush a gorilla's skull

Attached: ss_ce68c568c8023071bd9fa56e626ccbb892be7707.1920x1080.jpg (1024x768, 247.85K)

Not really. Maybe 2/3 of bad stories.

Why was the ending so bad bros?

Because you're a secondary, just like this faggot

whoops it's been a while since I watched it.
but that does improve it cause it doesn't happen enough in these kinds a stories.

Attached: tucker and dale.jpg (1390x719, 256.01K)

Explain why the ending is good then. You can't because it's fucking shit.

I'm gonna use this thread to talk about a pet peeve of mine
why do game devs (especially japanese ones) use little girls as some sort of spook factors in their horror games? Who the fuck finds these scary? They are either too cute to be scary or they are deformed enough that I feel the need to help them and protect them, rather than run or attack them back.
Every other horror monster I can get behind (big masked man, creatures with really sharp teeth, fast moving anomalies that I can't see properly etc). But this just doesn't make sense to me.

Attached: juon.jpg (1272x720, 39.37K)

>O-O-O-O-Oh NoOoOo!!!
fucking lol

A little girl isn't an effective murderer if you're staring right at her. That's the problem.

Why is Keiichi such an armlet? Fucking bitch, he deserves it.

>why are you complaining about yourself?

Attached: Minakami.Yuki.600.235140.jpg (600x450, 77.39K)

>female villains

Attached: 10e.gif (533x300, 2.35M)

Its supposed to be the contrast between something harmless and something deadly. It is overplayed though.

I actually like the twist it was just massive paranoia.
Any other movies or whatever that uses the same twist?

The supernatural little girl works because she's a creepy otherworldly being and you have no way of knowing if you're safe or not. The tear of emotions is very intentional.

The normal, cute little girl is a shit trope.

>Secondary
Qualify your statement.

I had the same kind of though watching the ring and failing entirely to get how its scary.
The chick is tiny.
Skinny.
Comes out of the tv with her head basically on the floor to be stomped on.
Why the fuck would I be scared to the degree they are? I'd be freaked out by the novelty of the situation, but that's about it, I'd probably just leave the room, not scream and die.
I just left that movie with a fetish

Attached: 1586637150016.jpg (1485x2100, 1.05M)

say goodbye to your shins, and if you touch her say hello to your new cellmate.