ITT: games you want that would be too controversial to exist

>big budget fantasy RPG where you play as the tentacle monster, capture women and breed them, gain different perks/skills depending on their race/class/levels, manage your tentacle pit
>play as Soviet secret police, find anti-citizens, make them disappear
>asymmetric multiplayer FPS set in the Rhodesian Bush War

Attached: 20200412_162731.jpg (680x623, 182.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ylstybS6rqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>controversial games = games i can't sell to children

>JRPG-WRPG hybrid where you fight black and white nationalists with powers gifted from Native American Gods.

FPS with 1939-41 german perspective campaign.

Yes.

Hasn't that been done? I am not sure.
But how about one that potrays nazis even as normal people? Now that would be controversial. Everyone has learned that they were the spans of satan himself.
Someone should post the picture where one tumblerite is scared because Hitler is petting a dog.

There is a game called Goblin Walker where you walk into towns, beat up the guards and then rape and carry back women to your cave which over the course of the game will be filled with sex slaves. And then there is Hunt and Snare a Furry game where you hunt down random furries in the wild, rape them and either take them as your crew or sell them into slavery. The caveat is that their not big in budget as you wished. As for the other games they seem tame. There was a game where you played as a land lore who worked with the state and spied on the tenants and made them disappear if they said/did bad shit and there was an other similar to Men of War that took place during the current war in Syria.
Now THIS would raise eye brows. Not even a pro nazi game, just a game about the war from their perspective and their normal day to day activities

Attached: Goblin Walker.jpg (1024x768, 410.32K)

i'd make No Russian but you shot children and soccer moms

A game where you play a government agent trying to stop a plot by white and black nationalists to divide up the US into nationalist states. The nationalists faction bosses and high level enemies have super powers based their cultural heritage.

>children
but boys only
>soccer moms
hot

Nowadays, adults need to be babied by the powers that be.

Isn't that just Beholder?

Attached: 1583872830149.gif (512x288, 373.05K)

So you also play as an ethno nationalist, and it's like Prey but on earth?

What's the sauce on this pic? I've seen it for many years but never found the sauce.

Remember when Tanya the Evil recreated the Battle of Fort Eben-Emael?
It should be about that.

Attached: 1585792107997.jpg (1080x1926, 459.39K)

A fun, cute action 3D platformer where girls are mostly nude and males would not exist. Big emphasis on being lighthearted but action packed. It should also have deep lore.
Think Shantae or Rabi-Ribi in 3D but fully nude aside from accessories.

Ya thats the game I was referencing here Couldn't remember the name

Attached: beholder.jpg (1920x1080, 202.4K)

movie where Hitler was frozen for decades, than is revived in modern times. He likes Xbox.

>you are leader of a mercenary unit circa late 70's-early 80's
>you are recruited by the deposed dictator of an african country after a military coup to reinstate him

new assassin's creed right here

That was a movie basically
youtu.be/ylstybS6rqw

And it looks like Fear Effect 2.

A good WW2 Berlin roleplay server on Garry's mod.

Concentration Camp Tycoon

African warlord simulator. It's an RTS but you can't build anything, instead there's a big town already built and you use violence and coercion to slowly take control of it while routinely fighting off government forces and other warlords. Drug use, child soldiers and religious propaganda would be common.

Attached: 200907151041120947.jpg (1200x800, 326.17K)

Dude there are literally 20 h-games like that

Technically you could accomplish that in Rimworld with mods.
>Download furry mods
>Download slave mod and numerous gun mods
>Make a settlement whose primary function is to capture abhumans and put them to work in a mining pit and occasionally sell some to slave traders

I was just about to bring this game up. A lot of h-games have surprisingly deep rpg mechanics

Are there ANY asymmetric MP FPS games? I've always wondered was there wasn't something that pitted 30 guys with shitty gear vs. 10 or 15 guys with good gear.

I wish Freeman guerrilla warfare was good. In fact I just wish someone made a good "Mount and Blade but with guns and is extremely moddable".
Well there is Project Reality where you can play as insurgents and use IEDs and fuckhuge bomb trucks.

>Command & Conquer generals 2 with the original plot mixed with rise of the reds plot
>China is working hard trying to mantain its hegemony on the asian continent with korean peace keepers who forgot human rights exists
>USA fall backs to its homeland to save its ego and popularity
>GLA goes global from the middle east to turning Mexico into a giant free for all
>Europe stops beings everyone bitch and uses advanced tech with its low numbers also starts the war to fuck China economy and Russia oil sales
>Russia gets forced into the war for being blamed for everything and fights an offensive war against China and Europe with fucked up generals
The more i think about it the more impossible it is, but also the more awesome it sounds like.

Attached: first-things-first-bateman-is-definitely-a-psychopath-1502818850.jpg (780x439, 32.02K)

An RPG where sex is a fully fleshed out mechanic designed around picking up on what your partner wants

They'll never do this one because once you get down to the logistics of it, it becomes obvious what a hoax it was.

God I'd kill for a Generals sequel, or even just a genuinely remastered version with a new expansion like AoE2 Definitive. Generals is the best C&C and one of the best RTS ever.

theres 7,62 HC user, is like mountain blade with guns AND you choose what evil side you want on NOT-colombia
>dictator who wants to set a hard limit to certain corruptions and use military power to keep everyone in check and bring peace to the region
>literal communists recruiting people from the jungles fighting a literal gorilla warfare against the goverment hiring and using terrorists and bandits to bolster their numbers
>neighborn nation using its military to undermine NOT-colombia giving supplies to every faction that exist to increase the total damage done then move north and conquest everything
>Drug leader with a white peace deal with all factions trying to move up giant numbers of drugs trough the land and is not above slavery
>hidden cult helping you to become the ruler of NOT-colombia for reasons unknow until the end