ITT

Characters that are 100% to be cut next game

Attached: E03C52E8-EB92-4057-96C1-FFF10F9EFCDF.jpg (684x420, 367.89K)

Minecraft Steve. Again.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 207.7K)

>MUH STEVE
kys retard

All the echoes except Richter and Ken.

Banjo is the biggest moment in Smash Ultimate in Nintendo’s mind, and he lives rent free in yours.

Attached: 9484491B-B096-4510-A5E7-75E39E43E426.jpg (1728x366, 307.79K)

Why would Ridley and K.Rool be cut, Nintendo owns them and they are the main villains of their IP's. Especially Ridley assuming Prime 4 comes out and is good.

Banjoke is irrelevant

Sakurai hates them

Jewish Mario

snake, pacman if bandai namco stops supporting the game, cloud, chrom/lucina, young link, piranha plant, banjo, dark samus in favor of a better metroid rep, pichu

>Metroid game
>even having a chance of being good

Then why was he the only reveal to get more than one reaction in that video made by Nintendo themselves and he was the thumbnail?

There's only one bad metroid game.

Because he’s irrelevant

Considering the next game is at least a decade away it's too soon to speculate on what the design of the game will be, it may end up having more characters not fewer

I bet K. Rool and Ridley stay. I bet they cut way back on third party characters and clones/echoes.

The only two I think are closest to getting cut is Cloud and Snake, but we don't even know what could happen from now until the point when they decide to start another Smash title.

Attached: 1585953081477.gif (250x250, 282.46K)

>At least a decade
We will get one before 2028.

Probably.
Which makes me sad cause I love my boy Pacman but I also love Ridley so it's a bittersweet feeling.

Just add Rayman or Bomberman and they cut whoever they feel like.

Any 3rd party could be cut for any reason. The only ones who are guaranteed to stay are Sonic and Bayonetta. PAC-MAN staying hinges entirely on whether or not Namco is working on smash or not. Everyone else is fair game.
>cutting Ridley
>cutting K Rool, the actual ballot winner

Attached: BB4C6C61-CDBC-4F91-9DB9-D51188125869.png (807x872, 501.93K)

I'd be totally fine if they went back to basics and cut out all the characters that don't have strong ties with Nintendo like Cloud, Snake, and Joker for the next game

>next game
Sakurai is done. Melee and Ultimate will always be the best Smash games.

He said that he will make more if there is demand for it.

>Cut cut cut
Cuts are boring as fuck, post characters you think are going to be shoo-ins insted.

Attached: 1546010136495.jpg (1280x720, 77.91K)

No real reason to consider Ridley or K. Rool on the chopping block. They'd probably be fairly high on the "keep" list even if you only kept 25-30 veterans.

No reason to do that.

They considered Pac-Man for Brawl before Namco was involved with the franchise so he could probably stay. Terry is probably the absolute easiest third party for them to bag overall.

>They'd probably be fairly high on the "keep" list even if you only kept 25-30 veterans.
Ridley yes but I don't see K. Rool getting into a roster that small.

Attached: bomberman.png (316x374, 29.67K)

Given how easy terms Namco and Nintendo are in, I really doubt not making Smash themselves would really make Namco not want to let Pac-Man into Smash anymore. He may as well be as safe as Sonic.

>Next smash game
dear God please no more trash

Yeah he'd probably have to take a backseat to Diddy in that scenario.

None of the fire emblem characters thats for sure