Post who you want added to smash

Post who you want added to smash

Attached: Give me this 2.0.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Attached: 4.png (1784x1888, 2.71M)

MonHun, Agumon, Wonder Red, Shadow
I guess the big Aztec nigga for the Arms rep

Uh oh watch out, actual realistic expectations.

Something these thread don't have.

Attached: predictions.png (1287x573, 608.54K)

Your prediction is already off by 1

>Min Min
>Cinderace
>Travis Touchdown
>SMTV Protagonist
>Crash Bandicoot
>Doomguy

Attached: 1586630853089.png (600x1067, 523.2K)

>still expecting monsthunter
That's not realistic

How so?

>monhun
>realistic

Attached: 6 million hours in ms paint.png (2025x1920, 3.6M)

I want to see which 6 come out and see which is closer between top and bottom, as of now a Arms character is definitely closer to bottom

I'm the only man on Yas Forums who's bold enough to suggest Ori

Attached: Screenshot_3-11-940x653.jpg (940x653, 49.59K)

Sakurai is autistic about going to devs and telling them everything about a character
Monster hunter devs don't like having reps in fighting games
So it doesn't matter what Capcom would try it'd end up with the devs saying no
That's also not considering that monster hunter had content in base game and was probably considered when they made rathalos, and was probably turned down
I really could only have seen him getting added during the first pass, at this point it'd be weird to negotiate for the character now. We'll I guess half a year ago
Arms probably has some announcement that will line up with it soon enough

Just copy paste his RoA moveset I love playing him

From most to least.
Doomguy
Crash
Kiryu
Dante
Ryu Hayabusa
Travis Touchdown

I expect massive disappointment since ARMS was the reveal they kicked the pass off with.

>Monster hunter devs
Good thing it's the people who handle licensing and publishing details at Capcom who decide what to do with their IPs, not the fucking dev team.

Attached: Smash4.jpg (1280x720, 137.69K)

GENO

GENO IS SO COOL LOOKING! HE'S A SPOOKY PUPPET MAN JUST LIKE CHUCKY AND GOOSBUMPS AND TOY STORY 4!

GENO

HE'S GOT A COOL GUN ARM THAT WILL BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN SAMUS, DARK SAMUS, MEGA MAN, AND MII GUNNER! AND HIS FINAL SMASH CAN BE A STARSTORM THAT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN NESS AND LUCAS'!

GENO

HE'S THE MOST IMPORTANT NON-MARIO SERIES CHARACTER IN HIS MARIO SPINOFF GAME! THAT MEANS HE DESERVES A SLOT MORE THAN ANY ACTUAL MAIN CHARACTER FROM ANY VIDEO GAME SERIES ON ANY SYSTEM EVER!

GENO

GEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO

Did you not read the issue stated
Sakurai likes talking to the fucking devs

And again, it's up to Capcom's publishing and licensing to decide if they want Monster Hunter material in Smash.

Just like how it's Nintendo's decision (Smash Bros's publisher and licenser) on who and what becomes DLC, not Sakurai.

You're retarded if you think Sakurai has no say
It's not all up to him but he most certainly has a say in character choices

Yeah, I'm thinkin she's in

Attached: minmin winwin.jpg (1519x2048, 731.71K)

Nintendo gives a list of characters and Sakurai chooses
He tweeted this out a while back dimwit
He probably talks to developers and so forth before he finalizes plans

>Nintendo gives a list of characters and Sakurai chooses
Nintendo chooses the characters, gives the list to Sakurai, and he desides whether or not they can come up with a moveset for that character.

And he has stated multiple times through and through that it's not his decision because people keep vilifying him over the choices.
And speaking of Twitter, he reiterated it AGAIN on his Twitter that it wasn't his decision after the Byleth fiasco because everyone kept bugging him. Why is this so hard to understand?

So he's obviously lying in one of them
And considering he's the father of the series, it's make more sense for Nintendo to give him leeway rather than for them to breathe down his neck

>he believes the damage control
Retard

>So he's obviously lying in one of them
Now you're pulling stuff out of your ass and I'm the one not being realistic. Alright.
>breathe down his neck
Licensing major IPs (especially companies that are overly protective see Square Enix) is a pain in the dick so yes he needs Nintendo to be on top of this. That's the point of being a publisher.

>Sakurai said (since the beginning) that he's not in charge of the fighter pass, Nintendo is
>H-H-HE'S LYING!!!
Everytime.

Attached: 1444355393168.gif (474x354, 384.14K)

They can't both be correct
He can't pick the characters AND have no say in them.

This is a good fighters pass that'd actually make people hapoh
kys op

Attached: Based Picks.png (960x531, 520.07K)

His job is to come up with a plan on how to develop the game's content with his team. He has no say in Nintendo's decision on what the content is OR is he part of the process of borrowing licenses from third-party companies. He's the director of Smash Bros, not a producer at Nintendo. This isn't hard.