Is it soul?

Is it soul?

Attached: EVWDu-5XkAE5eOW.jpg (1920x1920, 572.45K)

damn it looks good actually

no way why bother changing the entire landscape AND colours? pick one

It definitely is an improvement but the screens way too busy now

Did it release already?

Not yet, Q2 2020.

How the fuck is it too busy?

nah all those slopes in the remake aren't in the exact angular geometric sloping as the original, and the colors in the remake aren't using the exact same hex colors and tessellated aliasing, so it's soulless cash grab garbage made by a greedy company wanting to profit off of nostalgia

Its good but the humans look gross

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD
SOULLESS
CASH GRAB

It looks great I look forward to the release

Forgot the original was that soulless

Walk outside. That look too busy too you?

no because i always keep my eyes staring at the ground so i don't accidentily make eye contact with anyone
it doesn't matter anyway cause all those things that i wouldn't notice when actually playing the game but do notice in a completely static image obviously detract from the gameplay

The colors are the same. The lighting is better.

i still don't get why some remakes need to redo the entire look of a level. like you can update the visuals and models while still keeping the original look, where are the weird giant boulders sticking up?

More importantly, does it feature the history niggers?

Low test my guy. Lift up your eyes cunt.

It's all store bought assets by the way.

Compare his original shoe bottom, it has an alien design pattern on it, which is gone in the remake. Replaced by a generic flat texture with no alien design aesthetics.

Whatever else it is, it's definitely Soleless

Attached: Snerk monogatari.jpg (493x575, 42.07K)

>omg its so soulless why didnt they just change the visuals? stupid devs ruining my nostalgia
>40$ for a texture pack? no thanks, greedy devs ruining my nostalgia

if you don't shoot the humans and try diplomacy instead some weird NPC's come out and stop you

Attached: ghostfreak.png (340x450, 88.57K)

kek

Attached: 12516126125161.jpg (782x782, 252.99K)

Environments are great but I don't love the cartoony models for human characters, although the original just looked gritty for being a PS2 game. It's just not my cup of tea, but I'm still gonna get it honestly.

So is it just a 1:1 remake, or did they add a bunch of stuff?
The game could do with a lot more missions, maybe a few more locations to visit, or some new weapons.

I'll probably still get it regardless, but I already own the PS4 port of DaH 1 and 2, so I won't rush to buy this one if it's more of the same.

Never played this. Top looks really good though. Do the fans like it?

fucking christ man i'm just asking for a few fucking pointy rocks scattered about, its not a big deal and i'm going to buy it anyways i just don't understand why the'd remove such a distinctive part of the map

Looking good.

It sure feels like it

Attached: bounce bounce bounce.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

its way lighter what the fuck picture are you seeing?

You're a faggot beta male and no one's going to listen to your opinion because of that.

nobody has ever called a faithful remake soulless

Any point it tries to deviate from the original, some weird ghost things pop up out of the ground and swoops the player back on track.