Switch thread

Switch thread

What have you been playing bros?

Attached: file.png (955x630, 561.58K)

FIFA 20, it was on sale and its fucking based.

Arms still. Waiting for something else interesting to show up. What the hell is nintendo doing?

risk of rain 2
somehow it runs decently

you ARE going to buy Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition for the Nintendo Switch, right user?

Attached: XCDE_eryth_sea_night.jpg (1646x968, 304.65K)

Im excited for it. Never played it on the Wii or Wii U.

Don't see any reason to. Not huge into jrpgs and I hear the combat system is a pain in the ass

Yeah, there's not much else and I have to justify my purchase.

What the fuck do you think I've been playing

Animal Crossing and Fight'n Rage. Are there any good roguelikes on the Switch? Preferably open world roguelikes similar to CDDA or Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode.

How related are the stories between the first and second game?

I think you've been playing with your penis, user

The Gunvolt games. Comfy and cool as fuck

Attached: rYILGR.gif (320x192, 1.65M)

Still finishing up Rune Factory 4's third act. I haven't married yet, either.

I bought Slay the Spire and Splatoon 2 last night but I just can't put RF4 down quite yet.

MUA3, trying to max out everyone since the new DLC came out before I put it away again.

Up until the later half of XB2, there’s not much related to 1 in terms of building off of it other than similar elements
If you’re asking whether or not these need to be played in order, it doesn’t truly matter but the later half of 2 has several callbacks and other things that would make sense if you played 1, but you can still enjoy it regardless.

Animal Crossing and BoTW as my first two games. Also doom 64 since I got e-shop credit from buying games online.
I love this little thing a lot more than my shitty PS4

I'll just wait until DE comes out and then play 2 if I enjoy DE. I generally like (good) jrpgs.

>haven't married yet
never gonna make it

How's the playerbase for Splatoon 2? I wanted to pick it up about a year ago when I bought my Switch but I heard it wasn't getting any new content so I didn't because I thought it would be dead.

getting my mana on. ready for a real game to come out this month.

Attached: Trials-of-tits.jpg (1038x576, 73.94K)

Considered getting the Taiko game and official drum.
$140 is way too much for a single game, though.

been playing xenoblade 2 but its charging rn and handheld hurts my fucking hands

Yes

I was playing Astral Chain, but the Akira fight is such bullshit that I decided to go play 3DS and rhythm games instead.

Attached: 1545133288818.gif (800x399, 33.51K)

It's just like every multiplayer game after a few years. Mostly dead but there are enough playing to get into games

Dragon’s Doggie

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SET A PRICE RANGE, THINK OF THE HECKIN ARTISTERINOS

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

Lol what a pleb

Attached: 20200409_185344.jpg (3264x1836, 1.38M)

No, I don’t play weebshit

I can't wait for this. I really want to start playing it again.

Currently working on finishing Romancing Saga 3, Mario Rabbids, casually playing some Mario Maker 2 and Smash Ultimate. Have a couple indie games that I play a couple hours a week as well. Have Trine 4 and Lego Harry Potter in my backlog that I haven't started yet.

just making fun of the people who would call you a poorfag and say you're the "death of art" for not wanting to spend ridiculous amounts of money on trivial entertainment

They patched it a good few times and did a good job.

It was quite literally unplayable at launch. Legit like 15fps. The team they outsourced the console updates to did a good job. Obviously it's not perfect but it's absolutely playable and enjoyable.

i've been playing three houses atm

Will pirate

Dead Cells

desu I am finding more enjoyment in a lot of Indie Games lately.

I spent all day yesterday playing disaster report 4.
Will play more of that today.

Attached: nice.jpg (1080x607, 32.32K)

Its collecting dust for me. Seriously cant think nothing I want to play.

I have like 4 games and don't know what the fuck else to get for it

Fire Emblem Warriors
One piece warriors 4
Zombie Army
Doom 64
Risk of Rain

Insane amount of shit in my backlog. I hope coronavirus lockdown is another 2 months lmao

Attached: 1583966801966m.jpg (709x1024, 78.96K)

Been playing the Xenoblade dlc
If you're playing handheld a lot, consider a split pad. Almost never use my joycons now

Attached: Hori Split Pad Pro.jpg (598x334, 23.3K)

Yeah, so what? I don't want to deal with his forced temper tantrum right now.

>Little to no down time
>Massive health bar
>Much higher damage than you
>Amazing ability to close distance
>Two enemies spamming in unison
>Super armour on all his actions
No thank you.

Breath of the Wild
FF7
Super Mario World
Mario Bros 3.
never played this game but the box artwork is great. tell me about it.

Zelda, debating whether to get Saint Rows 4

damn those do look comfy, its a recent issue which is annoying cause I think I missed a good sale for them

Animal Crossing with Odallus in between.

Looking forward to playing some Dragon Quest after

All this talk about FF7 Remake's shitty story telling and time ghosts all over the catalog made me get the original game on my Switch because I need to understand what Yas Forums is shitting themselves about

Never played a Final Fantasy game in my life so this will be my first

Attached: finalfantasy7_conceptart_oXdoU.jpg (338x485, 40.15K)

1. She doesn't have super armor in all her moves
2. Moves that send her flying automatically cancel her legion
3. Her combos are so rigid that you can perfect dodge or parry her attacks with ease