Animal crossing thread? Animal crossing thread

Animal crossing thread? Animal crossing thread.

Attached: 12637227-626F-4473-AA15-7CE226AACAF8.jpg (2656x1536, 660.05K)

Did you catch a lot of fishies, user?

Attached: molly fishin.webm (638x399, 381.19K)

Now that the dust has settled, why was it so much worse than New Leaf???

looking for
2 fish prints
6 fish door plates
2 anchor statues

have to trade
4 t shirts
4 tackles
1 pochette
1 umbrella
2 wands
2 walls
4 coolers
1 drying rack

7C8V1

Open for one more hour, west coast time. Don't be fags, feel free to leave me exotic flowers but I really don't care. We have a nice group going fishing

I got extra anchors, but also extras of what you're offering, wanna trade for something else you have dupes of? or just money

Imagine fishing on docks under 14 planks

Attached: 1586371730341.png (500x447, 185.91K)

>can't keep selling fish to CJ after the tournament
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING RODENT!

Ahhh just as the tourney started

ANCHOR POST FOR MIKE #GAMERGOD FISHING CODE. We all gonna make it bros. I never knew about the no shovels if you aren't friends via FC thing.

If mike doesn't show up I'll be there I still need points

Attached: 1556597612512.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

oh good. anyone have a fresh cooler they want to trade from today?

i’ve got the fish doorplate, drying rack, tackle box, fishing rod stand, and fish pochette, and fish wand. open whenever

I have a red doorplate
Could I pay for an anchor? Or trade?

Are the fishing tourney prizes worth it for time travelling backwards? I was gone for most of it and I only got to play it for 30 minutes.

Attached: 306174139246211.png (458x314, 122.09K)

>thread dies as I'm posting my code
Welp.
As promised, here it is.

3JJV5

Hopefully some of you anons from the last attempt are seeing this.

Attached: EVWtPHGUEAAMiIO.jpg (1280x720, 235.51K)

>tags: NTR

Does anybody have 4 conch shells? I'm in dire need so I can get Hazel to come to my island. I've been searching all day, but these stupid things never spawn

Attached: 1565804779701.png (256x256, 144.27K)

this event is such a boring grind

Attached: 1557004266216.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

looking for four fish prints. I have 4 door plates, two wall papers, two pochettes, two umbrellas, two fish wants, and two anchor statues.

Attached: EVWvcTjVAAAaz_L.jpg (1280x720, 127.5K)

ill trade an anchor for a cooler. im open

I really want Francine to step on my

The tourney will come again and your points carry over to the next tournament.

I got 300 points but only 1 print. Full inv of purses and wands. Told him the tourney sucked

Sure, you got any cute and gay clothes?

I have a fresh cooler, I can trade it for the drying rack

go to mystery islands

Woke up late and only got around 150 points. Well, guess I just have July to look more forward to now. I got most of the good rewards so not too bummed.

I did. fucking things just won't spawn

This is apparently the design philosophy for the entire game going forward. Grind for shit in a small window of time. Eggs, sakura recipes, wisp pieces, communicator parts, and more to come.

comin im mike

prostate

I'm going to ask this again because it still bothers me. Do the female Kangaroo villagers ever reference or have names for their joeys? They look like little conjoined twins honestly.

I got a different item every time. I literally didn't know you could get duplicates until I saw this post. That sucks, dude.

I got several prints but ended up selling them.

Animal Crossing is for girls

>get 10 fish per round using bait
>without bait I'd get 6 or 7, never getting less than 6 even if I caught an egg
I got 100 points in about 30 minutes without bait. I regret using bait on this tourney, its a total waste. Doing the tourney in multiplayer is the only thing that actually matters, the bonus points are too big. You can literally just have someone AFK on your island and get 300 points without bait in an hour and a half.

Attached: 1585326123101.png (565x541, 157.1K)

Umm, shouldn't you like, go here?

I literally have a 10 plank Doc

There is no species-specific dialog. There are a total of 8 scripts in the game that all villagers share.

After you get your 14 or so unique items, the dupes are all random.

Grinding for wisp pieces or communicator parts?

Attached: 1579784157594.webm (480x270, 2.94M)

>he didn't just pull the line in early to scare the fish away
Why

>want to make a giant water filled crater
don't want to fuck up my entire town for it and ruin everything
what do

Anyone have good turnip prices?

A little vague.

All I have is a ruffled dress. You have anything in mind?

Did him so dirty, I felt what he must've

dumbass

thanks mate see you later

Is this supposed to be new? I distinctly remember spending my entire fucking thanksgiving hunting for forks in the GC game praying Franklin wouldn't give me another dupe. This is piss easy compared to that.

just grinding some manilla clams now i be there soon

That's kind of lame. I have Sylvia in my town and she was talking about how lonely she was but her baby is right there lol She also stays up late at night. Shit mom

I just had the fucking round timer disappear randomly mid-round, ran and talked to CJ to make sure I wasn't crazy. Then the round ended as normal and counted none of the fish that I caught. Why is this game so fucking buggy, is there any testing done at all? A stupidly simple dupe at launch, amiibo housing glitch that they replaced with an even worse glitch which they've yet to patch out. What the fuck.

>2 weeks ago
600 turnips
>last week
2400 turnips
>this week
7200 turnips

SOMEBODY STOP ME IM GOING IN TOO DEEP

why did they make the otter dude or whatever the fuck he is so obnoxious jesus christ they made fucking stream puns out the ass fuck why this cant be what the japanese dialog is right?

ok do you need anything that i have?

Cheers pal, no rush. We're all gonna make it.

i have some clothes you can catalogue. theyre gay as fuck

Anyone want to come to my village and do lewd things together?

Attached: 1586557802079.png (959x538, 676.43K)

mfw none of the guests complimented my HUGE pier

Attached: 1585099304453.jpg (750x742, 382.88K)

i'm looking for a fish tv, it's the only one im missing after my event ended. all i can offer is the single spare piece of fish shit i have which is the pochette, or i can offer bells or something

AND I'M TRYING TO KEEP

you are like little baby

Attached: ZomboDroid_05042020091009.jpg (1280x7200, 1.07M)

turn on skype and we can really talk about it ;)

fuck off already you dumb tranny

Attached: 1583145326448.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

sent

Anyone hosting thats before 6pm?

kek which madlad gave Shari this jester hat yesterday for her birthday?
only just noticed it now

Attached: EVWyMXrUEAI_dKH.jpg (1280x720, 207.45K)

HOLY SHIT BROS

GO INTO EDITOR MODE AND ROTATE THE FISH TV

Attached: 1296965127765.jpg (240x200, 9.72K)

Anyone with low turnip prices? looking to spend nearly half a mil on turnys.
Will craft you a golden slingshot if you give me the mats (1 slingshot + 1 gold nuggy)

The drying rack please

customization has a lot of monkey paws and there's just too much cut content.

NL with the Amiibo update and access to save editing to use for minor town changes is the best animal crossing.

Any southern hemisphere anons still hosting the tournament? You can apparently get nook miles for participating in both seasons

redpill me on multiplayer tournaments

>customization has a lot of monkey paws
such as?

ok do you have anything else?

Crafting adds nothing to the table as the furniture you make is mostly either crappy wood shit or things you used to buy along with adding a pointless durability mechanic to your tools that serves no purpose other then to waste your time and materials.

If you have 10 or less planks, I'll mating press you on the pier

I got 300 points and CJ said he'll send me something in the mail (I assume the gold trophy), do I need to just spend the points on items now?

how many clothes you want?

Able has business suitcoat, work shirt, young-royal shirt, muay-tahi shorts, petal skirt, coveralls with arm covers, maid dress, wrestler uniform, paperboy cap, samurai helmet, nose drop, rimmed glasses, tortoise specs, embroidered-flower tights, leopard pumps, antique boots, etc.

Nookling has peaches, red yellow roses, white yellow pansies, orange white windflowers, 92 turnips, tambourine, stand mixer

Town is northern, has fishing tourney for ~2.5 hours, all fruit, some extra DIYs, will craft cherry blossoms

Seeking white mums

7NQF2

Attached: ET7EczWU8AAbnpq.jpg (1280x720, 167.62K)

Attached: 22696050611_3ae4fa7644_b.jpg (1023x487, 82.4K)

fish tv?

based

>Nibbles five times

Attached: fish.png (580x400, 58.59K)

Its how you get 300 points without grinding your life away. You don't even need bait.

I can throw in my fish print, no charge

wait...that's not a fish!

>nibbles 30 times and mlg jukes you

Apart from the fact this fishing event is pretty frequent compared to the annual shit, and doing it all in one sitting isn't exactly intended. They fucking litter you with eggs, and I dunno how the fuck people didn't get the sakura recipes in a couple of days considering the amount of balloon spawns.
You don't even grind for wisps or communicator parts.

But anybody surprised by animal crossing being a grind is fucking nuts. These games have always been slow as fuck and require a strange amount of dedication for the payoff.

made it to 100 but I dunno if I want to continue
might be nicer to get bronze, silver, and gold in order rather than skip to gold

Yes. You don't "spend" your points on the trophies, only the swag.

This happened today. I feel like it needs a brazzers flag in the corner.

Attached: 0CCB2101-38F4-4378-9208-6A8F632D493F.jpg (1280x958, 227.92K)

sounds good. mind if i come over. i have tons of stuff strewn about

Same shit as Pocket Camp desu

Attached: I'm On the Verge of Dying.jpg (325x346, 31.71K)

I WANNA FACEFUCK MARINA!!!

I gave her an aries rocking chair, I plan on gifting all the villagers their own horoscope model when theirs comes around cause I already love them all