Bannerlord

>Overhauled all of the NPC faces to reduce asymmetry, tone down exaggerations and create culturally appropriate and appealing phenotypes.
>Updated some of the lords and ladies faces for a more culturally appropriate look.
Based Turks
FUCK UGGOS AND MUTTS

Attached: d89ba1157508ed1aad612a0141ee9275b2c202c5.png (845x427, 410.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2199387653447817592
youtu.be/K6I43srOvB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No more Vlandian black child?

Depends if you marry a whore or not.

I will admit I absolutely hated the NPC faces and the UI and refunded it but, good on them for doing this

Any screenshots yet of what it looks like npc wise?

post my wife abagai

they probably just snatch the character codes from one of the npc overhaul "mods"

>new beta branch
for what fucking reason

If the changes to Bannerlord were like the changes from Warband to Bannerpage or Prophecy of Pendor, I wouldn't complain

Because Bannerlord is pretty shit in its current state

that doesn't make sense, what I'm asking is why do we need a god damn beta branch of an alpha of a game

Why not just make a new patch instead of beta branch? Why the fuck are they working on fucking faces instead of adding better menus and stuff. I still can't see my relation with factions or what's my honor value, my criminal value, etc.

Probably because a lot of people who played Warband hated the way the leveling system and UI worked in Bannerlord, there were some other things aas well,

>more mod stealing
>no fixed perks
>doesn't fix any of the major problems or even try to slightly address them

>have time to include all that shit
>release it as early access
>daily patches
Yes they based.

Attached: Abagai.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

cute

Anyone else having trouble downloading the patch?

>mode stealing
would you prefer them to leave it up to the mods then?

she's actually my wife, sorry user!

is it bad that the image reminded me more of saints row instead of bannerlord?

stop being a faggot

The mods they've stolen so far they've either fucked up terribly (tourney XP) or in this case is waifushit that's irrelevant (NPC fix)

Link to changelog?

steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2199387653447817592

Attached: 20200411085102_1.jpg (1920x1080, 337.77K)

>Simulated battles no longer give more XP than fought battles.
just fuck my shit up

Post my wife Wythuin.

>make retarded minor changes and balances
>refuse to fix the performance
Based turkroaches

>I don't read patch notes
based retard

>Reduced XP required to learn higher skill levels.
>Troops can now upgrade more easily.
maybe my shit isn't as fucked

They did, moron. Did you think those two things were the entire patch?

Wow 2 minor performance changes. Sure made some progress in those 8 years.

That's definitely an improvement

don't worry i've just downloaded the beta branch and will now commence another likely futile attempt to coax anything worthwhile out of this AMD FX8320, R9 280 3gb, and 8gb of RAM with a bum-ass similarly dated HDD. h-h-here we go!

Attached: 1498605983849.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Why don't you just go away? MnB also had huge hiccups but at least we didn't have to deal with faggots like you as well. I patiently wait 2years for MnB to be stable and got it for 5USD. You get an Early Access and get mad that your LoTR mod isn't available on day 1

To be fair, if you auto resolved any battles outsides of looters, your shit was probably getting fucked anyway.

WHY CAN'T YOU MARRY WANDERERS AHHHHHHHHHHHH

>"I bought this game for 5 dollars so I didnt really care"
You know what, you're right.

>count 2 lines in the patchnotes only as 2 changes
>hasn't even scrolled down to "singleplayer and multiplayer" part of the patchnote
Absolutely retarded shitposter.

have they fixed hit stun yet?

If that's what you infer from that statement, then you really need to fucking leave. Stupid fucking cunt, I bet you get uppity when the drive thru takes more than 2min with your happy meal

Imagine defending a game running like shit after 8 years and then being sold unfinished at that.

>age
who's the youngest character in the game? Do they age?

>early access
>unfinished

do you have retard?

Attached: 1387468805923.jpg (1053x1070, 699.68K)

It’s in early access still brah just don’t buy it

Make a better post next time then, you retard ESL.

You actually will get some decent mileage out of that setup in this game. I have a i7 6700, 8gb ram, and a GTX 965M and still get constant 15 fps with Ultra setting. The game runs very well with lower end rigs

You can have kids who age

Attached: 20200411094231_1.jpg (1920x1080, 423.36K)

So what would happen if you killed every single lord?

You're the one that can't understand a simple statement and infer ideas that weren't implicit in the post, yet you call others ESL? Straight up fucking nigger-think. Nice rebuttal, Jamal.

Eight years.

Cope retard

you become the supreme ruler of caldaria
actually i don't really know

She... does not look 14.

I love this meme cause it just shows how many zoomers buy into it. You weren't even old enough to post here 8 years ago. Let alone the 14 from the 1st Mount and Blade builds. The game's only been heavily worked on for the past 2 years and the majority of that has been on the engine itself. Doesn't matter to zoomers tho, they want instant gratification. Face it, bigboy, you're as bad as the normies.

The aging process is not 100% accurate: youtu.be/K6I43srOvB0
A 120 year old man has barely any grey hair and can still fight on the battlefield

Says the one with buyer's remorse

I'm enjoying the game but I'm not going to lie about it.

>I enjoy the game
>But Im complain about it the entire time

now that's some cope

Attached: 1384578788636.jpg (317x317, 61.82K)

>b-b-but they only worked on it for two weeks out of eight entire goddamn years so it's okay :)
the absolute state of shills

NOOOOOOO WHY DOESN'T BANNERLORD RUN ON MY MID RANGE FROM 2009 NOOOO IT'S UNOPTIMIZED

>to reduce asymmetry
>reduce

WHY NOT JUST FUCKING REMOVE IT
Don't put human imperfections in my fuckin video games

>But Im complain about it the entire time

Attached: Yes Delinquent.png (376x605, 317K)

Wow they really have their priorities in order huh

Expect nothing less from a studio of women and fags

The toddler in full armor swinging a greatsword sure is a sight to behold.

When did I imply any of that, zoomer? Also, way to refute any of my claims. Cope. See you in 2 years when you finally get over yourself and waste 200hours into it.

That's just part of it, dumbass.

The game really outed a lot of poorfag retards.My 1050Ti i5 7400 16GB rig has no problem with the game whatsoever, the sieges were unplayable at launch though not gonna lie.

Coom inside Nywin for me please.

you mean
>see you in two years when this putrid dogshit is finally in a semi-playable state which took over 100 people T E N fucking years of development to reach, even though they simply copy pasted Warband

Im gonna need to start a new game to get the face changes arent I?

Yep. Just look at setup threads whenever their around. You can smell the damp ruski tiles, the smelly brazillian wooden chairs. Subhumans all of you

How much have you improved yourself these last 2 years user?

Now this just shows how underaged you are
>The company has 100 employees! That means THEYRE ALL PROGRAMMERS AND THAT 100 CAME OVERNIGHT
>The company has been about this game for 10 years! That means THEY ALL SPENT DAY AND NIGHT ON IT INSTEAD OF THE LOGISTICS OF RUNNING A STUDIO
>They copypasted Warband! CAUSE ITS ON THE SAME CUSTOM ENGINE AMIRITE?

I really wish you kids were still in school

>sandpeople take Marunarth
>retake it, 300 influence and I get it
>vote for council of commons, daily +30 influence
>vote to have Dunglanys given to me too
>win
>daily 8000 money with over 900 troops in garrisons
>125 troops in party

I'm now unstoppable. Also, 1,71m gold and 8800 influence. What the fuck else is there to do? What to spend money on?

Attached: 1.png (626x251, 241.4K)

is the beta worth trying bros? will it fuck up my save?

Take over the world. Show them how bad they fucked up by attacking your homeland.

Sauce?

it's already fucked up user
you just don't know it yet

It runs pretty damn good on mid setting on my rig, which I scrabbled together back in 2012.

Only replaced my video card a few years ago (GTX 950), and re pasted my processor and de-dusted it.

Shits pretty cash, 66 degrees c.

Way better than warband did. For me anyway.

Attached: 1379618863558.png (319x362, 128.49K)

>Beta branch
is that what you call a tree planted by a liberal?

fucking BASED my kekerino

Did they change mummy?

THAT'S SO SEXIST AND RACIST PRETTY MONO-RACE CHARACTERS ARE BAD