Mutilates families

>mutilates families
>does fucked experiments
>takes no blame and accept no punishment
>entire personality is "I'm a weeb isn't that relateble"

Attached: IMG_20200411_113345.png (315x283, 624)

what's your point

She's a bad character and people thinking she's a good character drives me crazy

Someone should make a fan-game where she's the main antagonist.

>I'm mad that others enjoy something that i don't
Sucks to be you buddy.

because tumblr worships her

>mutant simpsons character
Digusting

She did literally nothing wrong and should have killed you when she had the chance.

nobody thinks she's a good character though?

fuck this bitch

>tfw I killed only Undyne and Mettaton in my playthrough so that she sudoku'd

I hate that jewish lizard

You can just kill one of them so she'd snap and an hero'd
No need for bloodshed

>mutilates families
>does fucked experiments
Weren't the monsters she experimented on already dead/dying? Also, something something, she was just following orders.
>takes no blame and accept no punishment
That's the exact same shit Asgore ends up doing and he directly killed a bunch of kids.
>entire personality is "I'm a weeb isn't that relateble"
You are not wrong on that.

She's the worst and most annoying character by far. Why the fuck there isn't a option to kill her?

you can make her kill herself, which is more satisfying , don't you think?

No

It's the "ugly people who wished to be control self insert here" character, it's like bait

I pity your shallow taste, buddy

>It's the "ugly people who wished to be control self insert here" character
Isn't that Frisk's job?

>That's the exact same shit Asgore ends up doing

>wife is gone, kids dead
>has to keep kingdom from falling into depression and anarchy for at least a hundred years
>has to bear the burden of his conscience to keep his word and his duty as a king to liberate his people

>can liberate everyone after the first dead kid
>doesn't
Asgore "Whooping Cough" Dreemurr did everything wrong and you know it.

My bad, I meant after the TP ending.

this, Asgore is spineless

Asriel got ass-whooped by a bunch of villagers
You gotta get in to the equation that the whole journey beyond the barrier was a single shot into uncharted territory, against whatever bumfuck strength the humanity could have fielded if shit gone wrong, and if it did, then you have neither the soul, neither the king to lead their people and possibly even showed the location where the monsters are entombed for some final solution
So no. Asgore did gud

Not to defend Undertale, but the game also explicitly states SuperAsriel explicitly made no attempt to fight back or defend himself.

Wel, theoretically you're right.
But since the maincharacter has no real characteristics, i assumed some people rather identify with some of the sidechars

>goes to surface
>die immediately to guy with gun
lel

Asgore is likable though and a key part of the most kino section of the game (the neutral ending) so he's still cool even though he's flawed

Still died after a bunch of countryside cunts got their hands on him
Not to mention that human souls are still unstable and can rebel, as seen with Omega Flowey

Still
>wife still has a grudge with him and does not come back - does not even consider him a friend at first
>for some odd reason Frisk can't even choose to rather stay with Asgore instead of Tori
>there's really nothing to at least somewhat redeem yourself and your sins since from Asgore's perspective, all those reaped kiddy souls have vanished without putting them to their liberating use
>when you kill him in neutral runs once he's defeated, he fucking smiles as he fades away

>when you kill him in neutral runs once he's defeated, he fucking smiles as he fades away
Fun fact. If you do a playthrough after you choose to kill Flowey he doesn't appear for the next run at all. When you get to Asgore and spare him he does the 'we can be like a family speech but afterwards realizes that you living in the underground wouldn't actually work, decides the best thing to do is give you his soul so you can help monsters from the outside and fucking kills himself for you with a smile on his face.
I don't really get folks who have a hard on for hating him. Sure the character is super flawed but man all his junk hit me so hard. Here's hoping for a good ending in DR

Attached: 1560812349886.gif (490x350, 412.92K)

the whole genocide route i wanted to bash her fucking skull in so bad. not letting us kill her was toby's biggest mistake

You're a fucking furry, shut the fuck up cunt.

No u

She has a great ass, though

>not to defend undertale
>implying undertale isn't a good game

Shhh, the game was popular with kids and tumblr so Yas Forums isn't allowed to admit that it enjoyed it

>undershit
>good game
lol

All that shit isn't even my main problem with Alphys. Yeah, she's inscredibly shitty scientist that fucked up all that she got ordered to do and basically gone with the method "see if shit sticks or not" and "keep blowing the balloon and don't stop till something happens" - hear, hear; shit fucking pops and it pops bad
What incandescently pisses me off with her character is how fucking dishonest and lying she is while buried deep in self-pity and making her such a fucking victim of her own doing. Lied her way to become chief scientist, lied to everyone around her, the king, families, friends, everyone
It just isn't enough of a character redemption that in the pacifist ending she utters that 'she good and honest now' and fucks off with everything of her past erased

>u-uh oh, I can't say the game is good or else the hivemind will attack me
>wtf those guys have actually played the game and are going against based overlords of Yas Forums quick s-say something witty
>..."lol"
>hehehe, that will teach them!

Attached: 1585946400594.jpg (460x318, 22.57K)

>>takes no blame
But all she ever did was blame herself, that was her whole thing

>we actually ate this pile of shit and we enjoyed it, hater!

Based
cringe

I maintain that Alphys was the catalyst for literally everything wrong in that game
Asgore is a close second for being too chickenshit to take action at literally any point in the slowly cascading catastrophe, that flower tending faggot
But fuck you Alphys
I got heavy into the lore of that game and I'm literally still mad

Why couldn't Asgore just keep the humans safe until they died of old age and then harvest their souls after they died?

Seems much simpler and less painful.

The humans wouldn't stay with Toriel but you think they'd be okay with staying with Asgore? Plus monsters in general hated humans (with good reason).

Who cares? They're all furfags anyway.

Maybe Toby Fox is a bad writer.

They wouldn't have a choice. They can't just walk through the barrier on their own. And once you get one human, the rest are easier to convince.

>they wouldn't have a choice
But they would just kill Asgore and jack his soul to leave. Not to mention it's implied that at least one of the humans went on a murder spree

That's quite literally keeping an unexploded bomb waiting till it defuses itself - not only that, but piling them up with each other. Who knows how would those kids grow up. Also, who knows which kids down there were peaceful and not genocidal cunts
They don't have anything to eat in the underground, there's no sunlight, nothing to properly sustain surface physical entities

Ignore the second part, I forgot about Chara living in the underground for some time, so I guess it would be somewhat possible

>samefagging weeb
lol

>But they would just kill Asgore and jack his soul to leave
Then he can just fight back if it ever comes to that. He's the only one whose soul would work anyway, so nobody else is in danger unless the human is literally a genocidal maniac. Likewise, I contest the notion that it's even likely that any random human falling down would be that genocidal maniac. After all, if that was the case, the monsters would've gotten rekt the moment they left after TP. Instead, we see them living happily.

>it's implied one of the humans went on a murder spree
Pure headcanon. Where?

Frisk can eat a bunch of food found in the underground, including that made for and cooked by monsters. Geothermal power would let them make an artificially-lit farm if needed anyway (Asgore's got a garden in his throne room anyway; it's far and away not a problem).

Anyway, I sincerely doubt it's comparable to a ticking time bomb. Humans clearly no longer have beef with monsters in general (if they even mostly know about them to begin with). Asriel was only attacked because they thought he shanked the little nigga Chara.

She reminds me of a one girl in my previous job, I’m still mad that I didn’t ask her out.

user btfo
Good job

>Pure headcanon. Where?
Have you even played this game? Its the tutu covered in dust and the ballerina shoes that feel dangerous.
Trying to claim all of them were pure pacifists is way more stupid considering how easy monsters go down.

>it's impossible that one of the humans who fell wouldn't have killed people because none of the monsters are in TP.
>even though in TP there isn't a reason to kill monsters like there is in the Underground
God you're stupid.

didnt toriel fire her?

In one of the endings, yes. Pretty sure it wasn't during the TP ending though.

...or that dust could literally just be normal dust since you find the thing on the dirty ground and you could be reading too much into it.

There's no reason to kill monsters in the underground (aside from Undyne and Mettaton because she outright attacks you, but then again, that wouldn't be the case if Asgore wasn't retarded)

I've corrected myself about the sustenance part it probably wouldn't be much of a problem, considering there's like a whole pine forest around Snowdin. There's definitely some artifical light shittery going on already, unless those trees are also magic
As for the first part, it's definitely a ticking timebomb - at least the very first of the kids to come into the underground. Every monster was still expecting punitive and immediate action - not to mention Asgore might have - speculating - himself still be pretty pissed by the time the first of the kids fallen down into the underground and realize his wrongdoing in flow of time
Going full pacifist and shit from the get-go would go awry - only reason why UT got relatively harmless is that basically no one remembers how humans even look like
And still - it's a problem to kill a child for a monster. How'd you fare against an adult with will and resolve to get out or harm monsters? And have them growing up on your backyard?

No it was in TP.
Yeah but her job was literally pointless and done with by that point.
>ignoring the thing about the shoes
>it's just normal dust even though the game makes a point that monsters are made of dust!
This some reaching if I ever saw it.
>there's no reason to kill monsters in the underground
Same reason people accidentally kill them when just playing normally. Also you know, to get free?

Going to be honest, you seem to have a chip on your shoulder and refuse to entertain any other possibility. In which case I have a feeling talking about this is going to be pointless since you'll just dismiss anything and claim your headcanon is fact.

>The one person who can't murder even on a genocide route (Besides Chara)

Toby what are you trying to tell us?

Your priorities are fucked up if a cartoon lesbian lizard is bothering you this much.

Welcome to Yas Forums! Is this your first day here?

The shoes being described as dangerous is probably just Toby being coy about it and saying, "haha even though these are harmless ballerina shoes they're actually a weapon that does decent damage."

Put another way, I find it extremely doubtful that that particular human died at that exact spot in Waterfall, dropping their tutu and nothing else, which means that the tutu had to be dropped there after the fact, which all but guarantees that the dust on the tutu is almost certainly not monster dust.

>claim your headcanon is fact
*I'm* not the one claiming anything. It's your claim that the implication is that one of the prior humans went on a killing spree, which is your headcanon.

>lesbian
Didn't she also have a crush on Asgore or did I misinterpret the quiz scene?

>create muscle waifu
>make her designated brownie point lesbian
>don't even give her a good partner, give her the weeb trash lizard despite them having no chemistry together
What the fuck Toby

Attached: 1529173768550.jpg (750x486, 31.77K)