Someone invades me in dark souls

>Someone invades me in dark souls
>Stand next to bonfire, put controller down and go grab a drink
>Come back, collect souls and carry on never thinking of it again

Was that really worth grinding 20 hours for you PVP larping nerd?

Attached: 1585187958530.jpg (576x1024, 60.39K)

>Someone invades me in dark souls
>unplug router

Attached: 1473005943173.jpg (1130x508, 30.66K)

>Dark Spirit has inva-

Attached: depositphotos_191488624-stock-photo-cutting-the-network-cable-with.jpg (1600x1167, 162.47K)

I've had bitches do this to me multiple times today in Anal Lube
Just play offline if you don't want your shit pushed in by invaders

Attached: 1490664723048.jpg (540x539, 52.06K)

>download hack that can detect if a player is a twinking smurfing faggot or has hacks running and auto blocks them so they cant connect and invade
>it only lets through legit invader players

Attached: YESYESYESSSSS.gif (200x113, 1.37M)

>someone invades me in Dark Souls 1,2 or 3
>shit on them like they were nothing
>want to invade
>everyone is fucking untouchable
??????? why does this happen every fucking time

invaders, 9 times out of 10, are 12 year olds recording shit for their ebic xD trolling montage which usually means they're dogshit at the game

>actually, literally, voluntarily (*sans gun against temple) playing god-awful 'Souls' PvP

are there an NON-casual cretins left?

Attached: dark_holes_pvp.webm (840x472, 1.59M)

>download cheat engine
>enable godmode
>invade people and kill them
nothin personnel kid

>afking at bonfire
*unzips acid surge*

>degrading the most influential teenager in our age by showing her as some camwhore.
You people really have no shame.

>playing DS2 on PS4
>always stay in human form
>haven't gotten invaded once
Am I doing something wrong?

No I dont want to Larp ninja wizards with you nerd, go get some friends

nyancosplay has brought more good to the world than this autistic crybaby

>the most influential teenager
>An autistic girl telling everyone shit they already know and telling world leaders they stole her future despite the fact global warming isn't going to be a threat in her life time
Single digit IQ's be gone

No you faggot snoy, no one plays your faggot console, and no one plays DS2. There's just no one there.

cringe incels

0/10

Imagine simping for an autistic child. Begone incel

HOOWWWW DARRRE (youuu)

Attached: (you).jpg (1024x576, 37.71K)

I had the opposite experience

>someone invades me
>they 1-shot me with their maxed out meme build
>create my own PvP character
>alright, time for some fucking payback, bitches
>all the players I invade are just average joes playing the game normally and I show up to shit on them
DON'T HATE ME, I WAS TRYING TO GET THE BAD GUYS

>TRYING TO GET THE BAD GUYS
You "get the bad guys" but dry fingering with an entire squad of your friends in PvP builds and spawn camping them.

>invade someone in dark souls
>they're afk
>realize I wasted a cracked red eye orb for this
>switch to acid surge
>equip broken caestus
>drop some prism stones

Seed, way of and branch boyo

that's real pussy -- but that's one way to do it

>remove gear before afking
wow so hard lol

then you've forced me to break out CE and now I will break EVERYTHING in your inventory that has durability, and for trying to subvert my harassment of you I will now set your bonfire location far outside of the map sticking you in an unescapable death loop

>Invade someone in DaS1
>They greet gesture me
>Backstab them while still in the animation
And that's why you shield flicker noobs

Attached: 1467824058949.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Nobody plays DS2 man. Last year I 100% played through DS2 on PS4 and I found only one (1) invader (Brazillian trash) in Heide's tower of flame and one (1) phantom in the Sunken Crown DLC. I decided to just summon him because I'm sure he must've been really bored from trying to get summoned in this dead game. Atleast DS3 is still extremely active.

Attached: badonions.png (578x435, 433.02K)

>"xD guys I'm a poor sport ain't I do funny xDDD GET GUD N00BS"
You're so fucking cool user, I bet you chain backstab too, don't you?

The fuck is wrong with people? Invasions are the best part of Dark Souls by far. Yeah, you might get your shit pushed in. That anxiety is what makes it engaging and fun, and satisfying as all hell when you win. When you invade/get invaded, you can never be sure what to expect. You don't know for sure where on the map they are, what kind of build they have, how good they are, or what tricks they have up there sleeve. I don't understand playing Dark Souls in the first place if you're so goddamned afraid of dying here and there. One of the biggest appeals of the series is that you're not just going to casually stroll through it.

>mfw I invade someone in Dark Souls

Attached: 1530690232179m.jpg (1024x576, 69.95K)

>Brazillian trash
redundant statement, but checks out

I was unironically unbeatable in Dark Souls 1.
I can guarantee to this day I could plug in a ps3 and meet anyone on the planet at Darkroot Garden SLVL 75 and win no contest.

I'm an INVADER
I'm under no obligation to fight fairly
And I would chain backstab if I knew how to
bitch

Attached: 1267830931241.jpg (570x488, 50.56K)

(retard)

Bragging about being "good" at DS1 PvP is like bragging that you could single handedly beat the fuck out of any 9 year old on the planet. No fucking shit you're a grown adult. DS1 PvP isn't hard as long as you know how to cheat and do cheap shit. Fuck you user no one cares about your """""skill""""" in a dead game.

Why would i ever want to play a pc version of a souls game with scumbags like this running around?

Oh my god you're so fucking cool user holy shit, you're my fucking hero, up there with the greats like Dante and Shadow the Hedgehog. I wish you'd fuck my mom so you could be my new dad

Most of the time when I play dark souls I'm in coop with my friend. We always wave or bow at the invader, and if they wave back or at least don't immediately go in for the kill then whoever is the summon goes up and duels the invader, then allow them to heal and the host duels them. If they estus mid duel or attack mid greeting though, we double team them though and use any trick and dirty tactic in our toolbox

>invade someone in Dark Souls
>they get so pooper peeved that they post about it on Yas Forums
>exactly what I wanted

nice power fantasy

>played Dark Souls 2 recently
>am a member of a bell covenant for the trophy, carry bell covenant ring
>someone set foot at my area!
>see a guy, he has full HP, I launched only 2 Soul Arrows (basic sorcerer spell) in his direction and kill him
...how?

>CE myself back to how I was before
nothing personal kid

>get invaded
>turn on CE
>one shot curse them
>turn off CE
>go back to playing the game

Attached: inaba_tewi_touhou_drawn_by_dk4_f02e0203dea2e39fed4165608274f030.jpg (770x618, 425.11K)

I can literally do both of those with a few clicks in Cheat Engine

Zzzz

Enough people still play SotFS on PC to consistently get invasions/white soap summons with different people every time. Just don't expect to get invaded too often yourself.

based, fuck invaders

Why are you playing with CE in the first place user? :^)

why are you getting dabbed on when you come into my world :^)

>invade someone in Dark Souls
>it's a guy that wants PvP too
>tries to get cheap shot during spawning
>tries to get cheap shot during gesture
>runs away to heal if he gets hit, does it several times
>spends an entire minute enhancing his weapons and putting protective magic on himself
>heaviest armor, anti-backstab piece, will try to backstab you most of the time
>spams parry button several times in a row
>weapons with longest reach only
>summons help if he's at safe distance
>loses anyway

Attached: that post ain't right.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Humanity is a precious resource to new players who don't know how to farm it properly

>"xDD I totally got him, he has a desktop application, god I'm so fucking witty"
Maybe he has it to destroy invaders when he just wants a comfy gaming session?

That's always the best feeling
People who play like this or in gank squads get so cocky that they become easier than a new player to beat

Why doesn't he just play offline then>

Yeah, how dare they

>GRAZE
>GRAZE
>GRAZE
>GRAZE
>GRAZE

Attached: touhoupunch.jpg (1500x1333, 1.04M)

And you're sure you never used it for anything else user? :^)

I play offline. But at least I can beat a video game on my own. You'd imagine that if someone had a hobby for over 20 years they'd be good at it. ;^)

Not him, but I never understood why people lump in Dante with the likes of Shadow. Donte, maybe. But original Dante? He's more goofy than edgy. He's sorta like Travis Touchdown in that they do and say what they think is cool but most of the time it comes off as cringe and that's an intentional design choice btw.
>Inb4 DMC2
Yeah I get it but that was just 1 game, even in spin-offs he's wacky and silly

Attached: A lot of thinking.jpg (500x508, 17.4K)

It's not what he does exactly, but I think you're right. He tries so hard to be cool it's just funny, but the fanbase of people who worship dante are the cringest edge lords in history.

I legit don't understand, how does standing by the bonfire do anything?