BEING A MEMBER OF THE PHANTOM THIEVES SURE IS GREAT

BEING A MEMBER OF THE PHANTOM THIEVES SURE IS GREAT

HEY DID I MENTION I'M PART OF THE PHANTOM THIEVES?

Attached: P5_Ryuji_Sakomoto,_Phantom_Thief.png (680x817, 305.65K)

>lol let's just go into the metaverse in the middle of the park it's fine dude let's go

My favorite thing about the Phantom Thieves is that I know exactly who they are! One time they even changed a guy's heart, and he wanted to request another change of heart for somebody else, so I told him "Go look for a Shujin student that's tall with dark hair and glasses and carries a cat around". I told him that because that's the leader of the Phantom Thieves!

Attached: MishimaYuki.png (383x432, 88.93K)

if no one is watching who cares? i could also say i'm batman in public and no one would bat an eye

SHUT THE FUCK UP RYUJI. EVERY SECOND YOU EXIST YOU DEPRIVE NORMAL PEOPLE OF OXYGEN. KILL YOURSELF NERD.

Attached: images (1).jpg (192x263, 8.06K)

Meanwhile there is an entire npc character whose whole deal is going around saying he is in the Phantom Thieves who never has anything happen.

Ann, it's just terrible how Kamoshida used his power dynamic over you and your friends to fulfill his sexual desires. That is truly unforgivable.

Now get naked for me or I'll report your friends to the police. One of them's on probation, right? That wouldn't be very good for him.

Attached: Yusuke.png (340x340, 63.87K)

Being in the phantom thieves is the only thing that gives his life purpose. I feel sorry for him

anything for the sake of art

haha
that yusuke
what a card

what a painting it would have been

and he literally does it for free

Attached: mishimay.jpg (1920x1080, 366.47K)

What confidants do I need to have at what rank by when to unlock 3rd semester?

Was asking this last thread but it was almost dead.

Does the physical version have the vanilla DLC or is only for the digital version?

Also, is there no regular physical version in plastic box? Only seen the steelbook and that deluxe one with the mask.

I got a standard case physical from Amazon Australia and had access to the vanilla DLC.

He's still one of the best members right next to Yusuke and Haru

feel like mishima is what represents neets, me

I always skip through the text, is this what actually happens?

Yes. Yusuke wants Ann to model naked for his next painting. She doesn't want to do it. He threatens to report Joker and Ryuji to the police if she doesn't agree.

This is played for laughs, directly after Kamoshida.

Attached: 1557643490149.png (1280x720, 714.04K)

Still the best Phantom Thief

Mishima's not a neet, he's just a faggot

So are Akechi and Kasumi just straight up normal party members that I don't have to worry about investing and not getting them ripped from me right

Mishima isn't a NEET, he's just a loser with no friends

Why does this pull Ann in but didn't for akechi or anyone else

Because convenient plot bending

You need Maruki by rank 8 by November 20th. (this is essential for the third semester)

You need Akechi by rank 8 by November 20th. (this is to get his 3rd persona and get another ending, not essential)

Lastly you need Kasumi to be rank 5 by December 23. (not essential, just get some extra things like a showtime and her third persona)

Attached: 20E3A9E9-514B-4B36-B5CE-5A941EF5776F.jpg (1000x1000, 66.21K)

thanks user, seems easily doable
I feel bad for people who don't know this though and miss out

Akechi still gets taken away from you for Shido’s palace but comes back in the new one. You shouldn’t spend money on him in Sae’s palace because his weapons won’t be good when he comes back. Kasumi never leaves so you’re good.

but it did pull akechi in?

You're right, I just started that arc and my memory of p5 is a little hazy

Okay but Madarame will literally beat and starve Yusuke if he doesn’t get a nude painting.

All we know is that Yusuke need to produce a new painting for Madarame. I'm pretty sure the "nude Ann" part was his idea.

Nude paintings get more publicity than just boring normal ones. He needed something good for Madarame.

>Go to a restaurant
>BRO WE'RE THE PHANTOM THIEVES IT'S SO HARD BEING A PHANTOM THIEF ANYWAY WHAT SHOULD WE DO NEXT AS THE PHANTOM THIEVES FELLOW PHANTOM THIEVES
GARBAGE character.
Also this little faggot of revoking player agency. Fuck this game. Second worst Persona after 1.

There wasn't a single nude in any of the examples we see of Madarame's art
You're just trying to defend Yusuke for being a pervert

>revoking player agency
best change in Royal is that he almost never forces you to go to sleep

I really can't stand that kid. He's like that annoying austistic kid who looks up to you, and won't leave you alone, but he bugs the shit out of you, and you're too nice to tell him to kick rocks.

>one bad arc means the entire game is bad
ok retard

>There wasn't a single nude in any of the examples we see of Madarame's art
And Madarame is known to have many different art styles and thinks out of the box with new ideas. Yusuke’s reasoning is solid.

>Morgana shits on Ryuji the entire game
>Ryuji shits on him back
>Morgana gets upset and shits the bed as he runs out and leaves the party.
Where the fuck is the "Leave Morgana" behind option? I'd happily give up Morgana and Haru.

He could have painted any one of a million other things that were outside the box
Just accept that he wanted to see Ann naked and used his power over the situation to try and force it

I didn't say that. I listed two of my problems with the game and Blonde Yosuke's arc isn't even near the top of the list.

What's the consensus on Kasumi so far? Personally I liked her more than I thought I would. 3rd best female in the group.

Couldn't stand her at first but she very quickly grew on me and I romanced her with no regrets

Confidant Ryuji > Story Ryuji
Atlus did my boy dirty by once again locking character development to side stories instead of the main story.

Morgana was based and absolutely right fuck post arc1 ryuji

People like you are so fucking retarded. Please play the game.
>they both shit on each other equally
>morgana’s place in the team kept getting replaced by makoto and futaba so he was feeling inadequate
>ryuji says that everyone is better than him multiple times
>they treat him like shit and make him watch their stuff at the beach
>sojiro spends a THOUSAND dollars on sushi somehow yet futaba doesn’t save a single piece for him and brags about how “she ate the cat’s share”
>you have to give up his sushi when you infiltrate sojiro’s house
>they all go on a fun trip to hawaii without him and he’s stuck with futaba telling him that he’s probably just a cat and nothing else

Ryuji screaming that he’s that Phantom Thieves was only really a big thing in the Okumura arc and that was to stir up out of nowhere drama with Mona.

>Morgana has issues that he doesn't talk to the group about
>gets upset when no-one knows what's up and runs off when the shitposting between him and Ryuji has been a mutual thing this entire time, entirely started by Ryuji within the very first meeting with him even.
Maybe you should play the game, user. You even get the option to reach out to Morgana but he doesn't want to talk about it. The fact is that Ryuji even apologizes to Morgana but Morgana doesn't accept it, which is entire on him.

I romanced her too because story wise she makes the most sense.

user they both made Mona and Ryuji equally retarded out of nowhere to get Haru in the group. Taking sides between them is stupid because they’re both equally wrong.

Attached: A RIVER IN A DRY LAND.png (331x480, 238.42K)

I am quirky and poor, lol.

Attached: 06719FC4-FAEB-4EE5-B755-2B7914C09292.png (340x340, 60.18K)

Morgana is more wrong than Ryuji and it's always Mona starting shit.
I have very little in the way of guiding principles but the one I stick by is "If you start shit, you forfeit the right to get upset when you get shat on" and Morgana getting upset for being shat on is entirely on him and puts him in the wrong.

Why does everyone want to gayfuck Yusuke

>haha skull you’re a dumb monkey lol hit the enemies
vs
>hey morgana makoto is way better at strategizing than you lol you’re useless
>hey morgana futaba is way better at navigating than you you’re useless

>shit on Skull for doing his job as Vanguard
>shit on Skull for being replaced by Yusuke as card maker
Congrats, Morgana still shits on Ryuji just as much, the fact Morgana even starts shit and then gets upset is always going to put Morgana in the wrong.
All he literally had to do was communicate and this all would have been solved. It's not like he couldn't just talk to Joker, the guy he hangs around with 24 hours a day and has shown to be a great listener, helpful person and all-around problem solver.

>Ryuji: No u
>Morgana: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT SAY THAT TO ME I HATE ALL OF YOU FUCKING PIECES OF UNGRATEFUL SHIT I DONT EVEN WANT TO BE HERE ANYWAYS YOU STUPID NIGGERS :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

*Almost runs over the PT as a car*

Attached: 1550605611144.jpg (600x600, 52.47K)

Are you dumb? Ryuji still writes every calling card. Yusuke just did the outside, which everyone shat on Ryuji for. Not just Morgana.

>*Almost runs over the PT as a car*
mona can’t drive himself, that was haru. she’s canonically super shit at driving.

>everyone shits on Ryuji
>he doesn't get upset
>one person shits on Morgana
>world ends
Really makes you think.

>Almost kills the PT right after meeting them
>Sympathizes with Akechi who killed her dad
>Clearly has a sadistic streak going on

Hmmmmm

Attached: pbspc5FRb11qlu9j7o11280.png (1280x1536, 560.46K)

this is proof that morgana is actually a woman, no man would overreact about that shit. I don't care what is canon.