You have been isekai'd into the last game you have played

>you have been isekai'd into the last game you have played
How fucked/blessed are you? Also what's the first thing you're gonna do?

Attached: isekai.png (425x337, 12.69K)

Fortnite

Die.

>Boneworks
well that's meta

I don't know the plot of this game but seeing it in first person would be amazing
probably just sit back and watch the war go down

Attached: battlegaregga.jpg (1772x1380, 754.49K)

>Deus Ex
What a rotten way to die.

>animal crossing
stuck on some bumfuck island with cutsey animal critters that if they were any more inept they'd forget how to breath and die
sounds chill until i want an actual conversation and they just tell me how much they love the smell of sweat and sharing their food with the ants on the floor

>risk of rain 2
I either become god or die immediately guess I can stack movement items and sprint into space

Attached: 1585675302292.png (1300x2009, 3.8M)

>divinity 2
probably fucked depending on where i end up and whether or not i'm a sourceror
i'll do my best to fuck at least one lizard babe before i die/lose my humanity horrifically to a magister/voidwoken/deathfog bomb

>Lego movie video game
Not bad. Kicking back and building shit all day.

Die immediately.

Attached: 1586486749338.jpg (1128x925, 163.51K)

>Crush Crush
H-hot...

Attached: 9ge6vrp3xlx11.jpg (521x353, 21.49K)

>Guilty Gear
Don't know much about the lore other than the world was fucked up and keeps getting fucked up on a regular basis by that man.

Guess I'll tell Sol I don't belong there and if he could help me out in any way.
That or ask Jam for a part time job flipping ramen or Venom for a part time in his bakery.

>snake eater
I’m probably very fucked desu

Liberty City.
I'm going Bowling.

>kirby superstar
I guess pretty blessed, just stay out of the path of kirby.

>doom eternal

Attached: 1475175577713.jpg (363x363, 25.23K)

>Starsector
This is definitely not a good place to be.

I guess I must've killed myself because now I'm in Balamb Garden. Guess get GFs and play cards.

When I think Isekai I think gaining the powers of whatever you're put into, ss the Harpy broad on the left.

Attached: Wild Life.jpg (1280x720, 137.43K)

>Degrees of Lewdity
Oh no...

>DQXI
Pretty fuckin blessed, I'd say.

>what's the first thing you're gonna do?
Puff Puff, of course.

Attached: 742120_20200407223142_1.png (1920x1080, 3.73M)

>isekai'd
wat

Same. I don't got retard strength like the Slayer, so dying and getting fucked by Nekroval seems like the most likely path for myself.

>monster hunter world iceborne
I'm gonna eat some of that delicious meowster food from the canteen

Just slide the gender of NPCs to 100% females without dicks and you'll be in heaven.

>Europa Universalis IV

welp

>Dusk
fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1560359917875.png (1049x590, 723.33K)

I got isekai'd into to Animal Crossing. I'm mildly disappointed, at least I dont have to worry about hunger I think. It's gonna weird at first just being surrounded by animal people but maybe i can work it out. I'm probably gonna catch a fish.

>not those sexy horses
smdh user

>Animal Crossing

Yes, please

>WoW
Go visit the Worgen Quarter.

Attached: 1788213882849.jpg (941x351, 90.56K)

>Danganronpa
Shit

Same, are we respawned to then die over and over again trapped in a meaningless loop of death and shitty forced meme dances?

>Titan Quest
For the first quest there's a higher level enemy you have to kill which spawns with somewhat random gear. My encounter had him spawn with life leeching gear allowing its health recover to max in about half a second. This made it near impossible to kill.

This is excactly the kind of bullshit that happens at the beginning of an isekai story.

>Terraria

go into caves and probably get crushed by a boulder trap

Attached: porscilloa.png (788x457, 468.5K)

Ds3, i suppose I go lord of hollows ending if I'm unkindled. Hit on Yorskha if I'm not

newfag

Attached: 1549063414436.jpg (847x720, 107.17K)

>wow
there's an apocalypse every fucking 2 years.

And of course disable bestiality.

>Bannerlord
Assuming I can't actually die like in the game, it shouldn't be too bad...just very painful. Otherwise I'm dead pretty fast.

>corruption of champions

Oh... well I guess I'd have 2 choices.
Head straight to the city and stay there for the rest of my life. Or just accept I'll become a lucky for something and chug potions to choose my perfect shape.

>escape from tarkov
I'm going to suck and die with my shitty sks and soup pot helmet while everyone else is running around in full meta gear ruining me
I last maybe all of two minutes before I'm dead

>persona 5 royal'i'm gonna hold Futaba's hand!

Attached: 1532648197439.png (600x466, 205.13K)

>risk of rain 2
i'm fucked

Broken Disco Elysium. No textures, everything is black. I don't even know how to play yet.

Just F1 all the time, you'll be fine.

>Ace Attorney
bang Maya and Pearl

>Dungeon Fighter Online
I'm gonna PARTY CALL with some f fighters.

Attached: 1561468282638.jpg (1280x853, 462.38K)

Late age dominions
What now? move to mann maybe?

Attached: 1561180875106.png (192x192, 43.91K)

Dark Souls 3. I'd rather it be Demon's Souls or Dark Souls 1. Eh, If i still get the ressurection and ability to level up, I'm kino

>Sonic Adventure
seems comfy

buck bumble

Jam to the title screen music

>hentai game where the protagonist is a self financially stable landlord with a cute girlfriend in a peaceful country

Live life

Attached: 1388751707193.jpg (1280x720, 96.47K)

>Monster Hunter

Time to get carted.

>Danganronpa
We're fucked, user

Attached: 1559430246262.png (436x402, 197.36K)

>Animal Crossing
Time for me to become a furry I guess

Attached: 1555150734280.jpg (750x587, 104.42K)

Oh for fuck's sake. I always wondered what the hell "isekai" was.

>異世界
>Yishijie
>Literally just "Different World"

Why do you people do this? Just say "Different World." Transcribing instead of translating just obscures the meaning.

No, there is no "subtlety" lost in translating but somehow preserved in transcription. There is no special meaning. It is literally just "different world."

HERETIC

That doesn't sound like a video game.

it's shorter to write "isekai" than it is to write "Different World".

Bannerlord

Fuck im gonna get KHAN'd
And the reality is literally falling apart due to bugs. At least i can become royalty by beating up hobos

rdr2

yeah this is pretty much exactly what i want. gonna go build myself a cabin in the woods, hunt all my food, and eventually die of pneumonia or get mauled by a bear

I think itll be fine
Probably just go smoke some weed with Mumbo Jumbo

Attached: index.jpg (270x187, 14.53K)

Isekai is literally an anime genre.

Isekai became a genre meaning "someone gets spirited away/reincarnated into another world". What's faster to type?

>Trails of cold steel
Haha...

Animal Crossing, I guess try to learn the inventory system and try to live off a diet of fruits until I get furniture with food.
Then just finally live a peaceful and comfy life with no more stress.

Ace Attorney Investigations... I guess not a lot has changed other than the US looks suspiciously like Japan now

i dont want to be fucking hitler

Attached: 1556219980128.jpg (267x373, 23.43K)

>Pokemon

Absolutely blessed.

Attached: 1553484422598.gif (500x440, 2.36M)

Ther term "Isekai" carried a bit more meaning than just the literal translation of "different world" due to how the trope plays out in so many anime.
So the word itself now does carry the full emaning of "transported to a different world that is hugely different from our own but you retain all of your existing knowledge and skills from our current world".

>Doom Eternal
I imagine that, as soon as I get transported to hell on earth, the environment alone will kill me.

>Drakengard
At least the world is fucked along with me.

>RayCrisis

Attached: ConHumanAlreadyWon.jpg (768x625, 313.94K)

>Dawn of War
This is like the top 99.999% of hellish games to be placed into. Almost guaranteed death, and possibly an eternity of suffering as well..

Attached: anime girl accidentally spills hawaiian punch all over herself.png (891x588, 788.26K)

Yeah just hope you don't get zombie'd by Gruntilda

>warframe
I cant wait for Ordis to ask why I spend so much time with the Wisp, Saryn, and Valkyr frames. And why they are so crusty.

Attached: 5bhlxGY.jpg (1265x1937, 750.11K)

>duel links
>I'm stuck in a gacha forever
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Yusei screaming.png (410x231, 124.37K)

>Sonic Adventure
I get the fuck out of Station Square. I'd rather not get All's well that ends well'd.

>Euro Truck Simulator 2

Apart from trucking suddenly being insanely lucrative, nothing really changes.