Animal Crossing Bell Earning Tricks

Atlas Moth Island Spawn
Post best ways to make bells.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1su-dDoRM&t=2s

Attached: ATLAS MOTH PIC.jpg (1511x854, 102.73K)

I love Judy!

Attached: Judy6.png (500x481, 178.58K)

not watching this retard but spider island is better than moth island

Spider Island got gimped hard this month

You think so? I filled my inventory fast as fuck earlier and it took me forever in March. I do it once a day in anticipation of Flick arriving.

Spider Island is dead

How

Not if you land on bamboo island.

Is this really the best way to make bells this month? April cucked me because I only started doing spiders island 1 day before april

I deliberately shoot down egg balloons over water so I don't have to collect shitty fucking sky eggs

Attached: 1494473820446.jpg (680x1125, 163.47K)

>visit anons island
>they coof on you

every time

>Post best ways to make bells.
It’s called turnips, lol.

what do you mean he thinks so, we all KNOW so. this shit was updated and nerfed you bozo. Water bugs, bouncing bugs, wharft roaches all muck up the spawns. You can still fill an inventory with tarantulas on one island but its going to take twice as long as before.

Maybe if you have ADHD.

anyone have a spare cherry-blossom floor or wall recipe? i can trade a cherry-blossom ponchette recipe for it or if you need something else lmk and maybe i have it

Attached: iwata.jpg (1200x675, 117.01K)

bamboo islands don't have rivers you dingleberries, they work the same as before

Amazing

I have cherry blossom pile and outdoor picnic set DIY. I'm lookin to trade em for the bag and lantern DIYs.

Is that your screenshot? iv'e been looking everywhere for a tv of some sort.

can you pick up and move money trees like normal trees or does it just destroy them?

What's the best way to make money from fishing in New Horizons? Catching Koi?

Attached: 1584422392430.gif (500x375, 729.2K)

I've moved a money nursery tree lots of times

its NOT a good way to make money

waiting for june to catch all the bigboy fish

Turnips and tarantulas

you can move them just fine

i got dyslexic and confused tulips for turnips and i have a giant fucking garden of tulips. haha

WHY WON'T THE BARRELEYE SPAW N

IT'S BEEN 17 DAYS

Can I be sitting in a chair while balloon camping? Can I just sit right at the beach or do they need to be offscreen?

The lighthouse makes a sort of electrical humming noise at night and it's sick

You can move them, it won't destroy them. And any true with ripe fruit on it, when moved, will keep the fruit or money bags that were already on it before you moved it, so never be afraid to move a tree with moneybags or fruit on them.

Someone tell me how to make a spider island?

Attached: 91109036_1072694509758115_5893239220864024576_n.jpg (576x960, 43.37K)

Is there a way to influence which island you get when you spend a ticket?

remove everything, trees, rocks, bloomed flowers, even kebab

WILBUR LET ME LEAVE

if you emote to the fat dodo at the counter you'll get a higher chance to be spawned into a rare mystery island

i sneeze

user says clap at Wilbur until he responds with an emote

10/10

If there's a pond or river, leave. The water bugs mess with the spider spawns and makes the process take almost twice as long

April has a new bug called the giant water bug that takes up a bug spawn that could've been a tarantula
Normally this would be fine because you could just scare it off but giant water bugs cannot be scared and can only be despawned by catching them
It's still possible to do tarantula farm islands on bamboo islands and any other island without rivers or ponds but the chance of getting a island you can tarantula farm on has gone from around 90% to somewhere probably about 20%

bullshit

based

JayNicholasGames, why the fuck would you share your garbage tactic like its some big revelation?

Opening up my island
Turnips at 508
Nook Cranny closes in an hour twenty minutes
Saharah should still be hear and she has Oasis flooring
Dodo: LW9W

Huh...then I won't do it.
I asked about fish, desu.

I posted this Atlas Moth trick because the April bug update makes the Tarantula farming 2x as long. With this you fill up inventory with Atlas Moths which go for 3000 bells, while getting a decent amount of Tarantulas (8000 bells) in between the two spawn points. It's not as good as last months tarantula island but its not bad (~100k in 30 mins)

I've been getting very unlucky with my hybrid flowers. My purple windflowers and black lillies haven't spread at all. And I haven't gotten any more colors.
Sad!

how's does spreading work?

>doesnt knownabout the Orville blush trick
I got two last night and made 1mil off Flick.

do you mean sakura wood wall? I got a spare but not sure how to drop it off to you (I dont need the ponchette recipe)

No idea.
I thought putting them one tile apart would increase the spreading chance. Hasn't worked so far.
From what I've read only flowers you water will breed and spread.

What do I do with all these now?

Attached: 72 Tarantulas.jpg (1280x720, 211.22K)

nice code retard

Pier bait fishing

>FortKnox.jpg

But seriously, wait for Flick.

Sharks are a decent way but they won't be back until June. If you know what fish are worth an okay amount you can make some quick cash selling to CJ

Goose left today so I went to a few mystery islands to scout my next villager. I ran into a bunch of bullshit but ran into Erik along the way, and finally said fuck it because I had never had a deer in AC before. What am I in for?

Does Flick visit on the same day every week?

>have storage for materials
>can't even craft from said storage
>can't bulk craft
>can't just substitute woods almost everything except for specific things use basic wood which is a 1 of 3 chance to get harvesting
>can't convert one wood to another

So why make the game more about crafting this time around but make crafting miserable?

>Last turnip cash milestone requires 10,000,000 bells

Jesus Christ, how horrible. And I even heard you get another if you make 2mill in one sale (or one day, I don't know). Is that even true?

Kek. No

you can get two diys from your villagers per day if you open your gate and let someone else in

It's random, but I'm not sure what the minimum or maximum number of days between visits is.

Can't say. I've only had one visit from him so far, being this last Tuesday. Many people assume he comes whenever he likes (as long as it's not Sunday or an eventful day), so just keep your fingers crossed.

plant a bunch of fruit trees and sell them at a friends island where that fruit isn't native

use them as a fence

How do I remove flowers? Pick or shovel?

Yeah. I just remember fishing a ton in the Gamecube game and wondered if there's any point to it anymore aside from filling up the musuem. Doesn't seem like it.

I had him last night, and CJ the day before.

dude there are only 8 actual villager presets, everything else is just skins. What the fuck do you think

>And I even heard you get another if you make 2mill in one sale (or one day, I don't know). Is that even true?
No. I made over 6 million this week on turnips.

nah there's two separate wall/floor combos available during the cherry blossom event, i have the sakura ones but i need the cherry-blossom ones and i'll be free from this balloon farming hell

Attached: shits.jpg (1660x898, 701.05K)

Nintendo devs spend far too much time at nomikais to dogfood their games
I once met a dev in a backalley bar at Saiin station and he admited that either they're working, drinking or sleeping during the development of switch games

Just pick them.

bruh ur code

it's either pick or have an inventory full of flowers so pick

It's really not bad at all, how much have you been investing? I hit that last week just by traveling to 500+ islands posted around here.

>desperately trying to find a decent villager to sell the new housing plot to before yet ANOTHER ugly shitter joins Rocket, Coach, and Claudia in ruining my island
>stumble upon Money Rock Island for the first time AND find this cutie, who reminds me of my islander way back on the Gamecube (Faith)
I'm very happy right now Yas Forums

Attached: Melba.png (300x420, 137.04K)

Oh, thank God. Stalk market isn't really for me since I just prefer the slow and steady pace of earning bells with bugs and fish. I'll just get that milestone and retire back to that comfy lifestyle.

that video is on bamboo island where there essentially is no difference between march and april. No point getting the lower value moths

i have a dupe cherry blossom tree diy, give me a good offer and ill trade you

poorgang represent.

Attached: 20200409_190036.jpg (2987x1711, 1.25M)

Anyone else like spying on their villagers?

Attached: EVNKh4hU0AIGuii.jpg (1280x720, 121.9K)

That's a coincidence, user. Your villager just happened to have stopped the action of crafting and started again. Megan was crafting tonight and she only gave the one recipe

sell to Flick

It's quite small. At first I assumed it was a large shadow. But it's size 3 I think. I've gotten 2 so far.

Turnips selling for 560

Any tip is nice but defiantly not needed

DODO: WT5Y7

i have a cherry blossom pochette i can trade for it, or i can give you bells or gold nugs but i dont have too many nugs

wow, i thought i was almost done

I went to check on my NL village and the hinge on my 3ds fucking broke.
I left it on a shelf for 2 years, never moved and it just snapped.

Hey G would you make me a sandwich?

Attached: spoil.jpg (209x161, 12.07K)

three DIYs actually.
also i am now literally playing animal crossing around the clock on and off because of this. someone save me

ill take your gold, whats your name so i know who im trading with. give me a second to open up

There are Nook Miles rewards for different tiers. I've caught 663 fish so far (not counting online disconnects) and I'm headed for the fourth tier of 2000 fish. Just got to wait for this egg shit to end first

I call BS on this. It's just confirmation bias. People who tried it and got a rare island by chance went back on social media to confirm it worked everyone who just it a normal island ignored it. I made him blush for 6 trips last night and only one was anything unique.

how many do you want? and my names Julius

I bet you think down+B for catching pokemon works too.

Hey, I just went to an island that sold those masks (and space helmets) when I cashed out my turnips for 474 each. I may have not earned as much compared to other places, but the mask and helmet made the trip worth it.

Thanks, Mineral user!

incels