You have ten seconds to prove this furry blue fucker was ever any good

You have ten seconds to prove this furry blue fucker was ever any good.

Attached: toilet.jpg (589x650, 50.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnTeauB2E50
youtube.com/watch?v=3AjfC3cn6pU
youtube.com/watch?v=0a-YEpmXalI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for non autistic people, his games make people laugh, I've enjoyed sonic for years because of how funny they are

Sonic 2

I want to fuck him

Free market

Sonic 3K
Sonic Mania

I am done

Sonic 3 & Knuckles exists

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnTeauB2E50

Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Sonic Mania is amazing

It can't be done.

Attached: Sonic n Crash.png (800x892, 143.92K)

There you have it.

>It can't be done
>Posts Crash
LMAO @ UR PATHETIC LIFE.

Easy.

Attached: smile ;).webm (360x270, 2.92M)

How? I always got stuck on that level

youtube.com/watch?v=3AjfC3cn6pU

Does Michael Jackson compose music for your favorite game? No? Then get fucked kid.

Sonic Generations was pretty fun

S3&K is better than any 2D Mario game.

Nah, get fucked

Stop your making /sthg/ very upset

sonic 3 and knuckles

I've never played a Sonic game but he has some lit songs

what even is this?

Hold right to win
he was never good

3&K was one of the greatest games ever made

You realize that webm was made to mock "hold right to win"fags right?

?

Sonic 2 and 3 are great
Sa1 and sa2 are pretty good with 1/3 of sa2 being unenjoyable and maybe 1/5 of sa1 being bad
I know many people disliked them but I enjoyed the storybook games
Sonic Generations is alright

Most other games range from "I haven't played them" to "alright" and "genuinely bad"

Attached: 1586042505673.jpg (195x258, 12.2K)

I love this webm because of how it exposes retards immediately like . Now we just have to wait for him to say he was merely pretending to be retarded

Sonic 1- good
Sonic 2- Based as fuck
Sonic 3 and K- literally the GOAT
Sonic CD- good
Sonic adventure- Based as fuck
Sonic adventure 2- Based as fuck
Sonic advance trilogy- good
Heroes- good
Shadow- bad
06- bad
Secret rings- bad
Black knight- ok
Unleashed- based as fuck
Colours- cringe
Generations- good
Mania- good
Forces - bad

Attached: 58316BD8-DF08-4559-81F5-40374FCA6CF6.png (710x533, 314.3K)

>it's another BLUE HEDGEHOG BAD thread
wew

Attached: 1569566008861.png (365x440, 188.52K)

>maybe 1/5 of sa1 being bad
7 out of the 32 levels are Amy and Big levels which comes to about 22%, and seeing that these levels are pretty short with the exception of Amy in Hot Shelter, I'd say this checks out. I also don't think Amy's gameplay is that bad for what it is, if her acceleration was higher I'd even call it decent

Who cares? Normies aren’t cut out for this franchise. With sonic, you don’t just enjoy the good games, you enjoy the ride. No other franchise has the crazy story sonic has, no other franchise has the ups and downs, the autistic fanbase, the passion. When you become a sonichad, you don’t just sign on to consume media like your average video game playing retard. You sign up for the journey

Attached: 79AF244E-160A-4FD5-BC23-258434D01827.jpg (774x1032, 70.62K)

where the fuck are the enemies?

op is a huge faggot by merit of also being a baiting tripfag. i don't even care about sonic autism

I am by no means a fan, but something resonates with me everytime watching Green Hill Zone and hearing the music. Sonic in his innocence there. Something about 'edge' and 'Sonic' just doesn't mix and never should have.

Attached: Cr1q21oehk.jpg (265x200, 10.08K)

Sonic has always had an edge to him, his marketing in the early days is iconic. His idle animation isn't just lounging around or going to sleep, it's him giving you a look of "Can you hurry the fuck up?" But yeah, they never should have gone full retard like they did in ShTH and 06

Holy fucking BASED

Attached: 1584579257962.png (1091x720, 688.38K)

>an iphoneposting Sonicshitter has these types of mental gymnastics for his deplorable franchise and fanbase

Like endless clockwork.

Attached: 1998880009983.jpg (500x495, 93.57K)

genesis
mania

Sonic Adventure is so easy it's boring

Sonic 3 and Knuckles is the greatest game of all time

It’s ok bro, you just don’t get it.

Yes, we have based right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=0a-YEpmXalI

???

I prefer Vela-nova and metal scratchin however this is still a very based music choice

Attached: 1577499765631.png (640x480, 347.43K)

vela-nova part 2 was next on my list

I tried Sonic Mania recently because I heared it was pretty much as good as 2D Sonic ever was. I had zero amounts of fun with it. The only Sonic games I’ve enjoyed were the Adventure ones - and ’06 to an extent.

To me Sonic has always been the most entertaining when the story takes itself very seriously but still failing, and Sonic running so fast he glitches out of the level completely.

You are a lying adventurefag. The best 2d sonic is 3 and knuckles btw

OH LOOK IT'S THE FAGGOT FROM THE OTHER THREAD

the best 2D sonic is one of the sonic rush or sonic advance games, not one of the shitty genesis games.

I do. Sonicfags are an eternal joke whats not to get?

Attached: 1245781011134.jpg (512x1024, 147.13K)

I'm legitimately sorry you didn't get to experience the 90's.

what other thread??

As I said, seething modernfag

Yeah. It’s not being an insecure faggot and embracing the joke. Embracing that normalfags think the series is a joke and accepting it. Seeing the things to love about sonic instead of the easy to point out flaws. It’s not for everyone

The advance games are literally just worse genesis games. You are literally delusional if you unironically think like this or just so autistic you start crying if you see sonic with black eyes instead of green.

S3&k

I mean you just posted Modern Sonic so I can't

S2 > S3&K > SM > SA2 > SA1 > SCD > SA2 > SA3 > SA1 > S1 > SU > SG > SH > Shadow > SatSR > SBK > SF > S06 > SC > All the game gear games > StF > S4