TFW no large scale Xmen action RPG where you can create your own mutie

>TFW no large scale Xmen action RPG where you can create your own mutie

Attached: beast.jpg (366x392, 18.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be great.

Why the fuck would you play an X-Men game, but expect to play as some literal who donut steel?

if you grew up in the '90s the X-Men was the biggest and most popular Superhero team

>succs u to death

Attached: Roguetas.jpg (365x273, 14.64K)

I actually enjoyed X-men Destiny, solely because I needed a new X-men game to play. I think I even beat it three times to play through each character.

Why did Marvel try everything in their power to devalue the X-Men brand in the 2010s?

Xavier's school is the perfect setup for an OC protagonist, with other important X-Men as companions. The should be an option like 4 hours in to join the Brotherhood of Mutants though.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk

>mutie
Watch your mouth, cunt.

So, who's your favourite mutant, Yas Forums?

i want to play as a sentinel instead of a villain tbqh

Yes, and that's why people want to play as the established characters, not some random dipshit tagalong. You're creating a game where you play as fucking Jubilee.

It's funny that there were several games like that but they were all shit.

*smacks lips*

Attached: kZheQgn.png (432x324, 267.5K)

>sentiel
>not a villain

just play city of heroes retard

In the arcade game? Dazzler.
In the (90's) TV show? Nightcrawler or Jubilee.

City of Heroes, but it's dead

god I hate the X-Men

If I can't make my mutant power sucking up energy with my asshole then it's not worth jack shit.

>Nightcrawler
Excelent taste

yes i want to play as the hero for once, and remove all of the weapons of mass destruction shitting up the marvel universe. all of the x-men games have you playing as the villains.

muh movie rights
X-Men have been shit for 30 years though
>inb4 morrisonfags

Rogue is patrician taste.

So they could buy the movie rights from Fox

I think he's one of the more underrated X-men. Slick as hell though for a mutant.

rogue is for dipshits with a weird southern belle fetish

>Rewatching X-Men
>Rogue does like 90% of the fighting
>That scene where she divebombs the Juggernaut through 4 walls

Holy shit, how did I think Jubilee was cool at all growing up?

Attached: colossus-mvc2-vs.jpg (526x527, 45.85K)

mon cherie, gotta rep my boy gambit.

rewatching the cartoon now is it just me or does gambit's accent drop like every 5 seconds

I dunno but Cable, Colossus, and Beast are my top 3 I think

Magik and Mirage are best girls. Too bad they'll never get into a game

Attached: tumblr_pt3trwtJmM1vk38to_1280.jpg (684x911, 168.77K)

>I think he's one of the more underrated X-men.
If anything he;s one of the more overrated. Not a bad character but no idea how you could call him underrated.

>capeshit

Didn't they already do that a couple times and basically nobody touched those games?

Thats not a fetish thats a preference faggot.

Colossus. Generally my favorite X-Men character to use in games and overall a likeable character. Juggernaut as a close 2nd. Just a fan of absolute units I guess.

Attached: 1572278624844.gif (420x322, 3.81M)

cyclops

X-men 3 The Movie The Videogame is The Best X-men Videogame

Growing up, it was Gambit because explosions. Now it's Cyclops as long as Jean Gray isn't in the same scene or story as him. If not him, then Cable.

capeshit is for the new movies 90s xmen cartoon is pure kino

Maybe underrated isn't the "correct" term, but most people will follow the lines of Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto, etc; compared to them, Nightcrawler seems non existent, at least with the 90's show from what I can remember.

>Create your own mutie
Isn't the entire point is that these people end up with mutations they don't even want but are judged for it? Giving you the ability to create your own mutie would be retarded. It be better if you would start the game and get a random roll of a power, but I know how much you autist would screech at the idea
post your power and give yourself a name
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random

clops

Attached: 624379-halo01cover.jpg (550x755, 269.41K)

is the PS2 verison worth it?

my power is killing all mutants with a single thought

Not him but as a hick I have never known a girl who actually talked like Rogue, or at least the way she did in the cartoon. The movie version seemed more realistic but also kind of boring so, eh.

>Supernatural Charisma
Not bad at all.

Has anyone here seen the X-men Anime the released like 10 years ago?

if you want to play some shit hero you play freedom force
as it turns out most people ended up doing heroes that actually exist
shit ass game

Exiles' Mimic. Get an entire team in one character.

Attached: Exiles_Vol_1_31_Textless.jpg (360x450, 39.02K)

I think you're Purple Man.

I'm a sucker for anyone that has the superpower of being able to shoot guns really well.

Attached: Christoph-Nord-North.jpg (500x1040, 176.6K)

>It's a "Beast acts like an asshole" issue
Every issue for over 10 years now

Attached: 1539880848727.jpg (812x2048, 335.59K)

>Neon Aura
Actually pretty fucking cool though it makes me a huge target and I don't know if I would be cut out for battle. Make some bitching special effects though.
No idea what to do about names

until She-Hulk prosecutes you for date-rape

Attached: C4qKTKqVYAAjWb6.jpg (650x1157, 191.8K)

Every single mutant in Marvel deserves to fucking burn. I have no idea how they're meant to be sympathetic.

Attached: party obiwan.jpg (430x430, 41.58K)

Aren't Force users mutants as well?

Wolverine the raging retard or Juggernaut the raging retard

Beast is still one of my favorite comic characters. You just have to realize and accept that he gets character assassinated hardcore whenever he hangs around other mutants / the X-men. He's almost always A+ when he's doing Avengers shit and doesn't have to be the stiff unfun guy

Attached: 1566692311250.png (879x1200, 1.69M)

>In Marvel

Attached: 1550798741563.jpg (506x506, 43.57K)

Always a good sign when you aren't entirely sure if a character has any powers.

Sigh.
I wish, user.

>flight bestowal

Can I bestow it upon myself?

because the people that read comics are stupid, and fantasize about being ruled by a god-king.

Nah, everything PC

She Hulk is so fuckin hot to me for some reason.

Marvel is full of shitty characters and heroes but honestly the Mutants as a whole just seem to be full of the least sympathetic of the lot. The only decent one of the lot was Mettle.

Attached: 1405785272733.jpg (508x500, 101.42K)

There is nothing wrong with being rules by a God-King.

DC Universe Online was pretty cool and pretty similar to what you're after but Christ alive I hated them trying to make you pay superpower choices.

Yeah it's trash just like the Iron Man, Wolverine, and Blade anime.

PC received the lowest score out of the bunch.

Best Green Ranger

>Holy shit, how did I think Jubilee was cool at all growing up?

because she was supposed to be the character that you related to the most amongst the group of older and very often foreign muties. but instead she became annoying and a high liability. i honestly cant recall a single time she was an important asset to the plot and frankly removing wouldnt have changed anything

now NU-Jubilee on the other hand...

Attached: 6421ceaf86839b4598c7ea7b3a17d029.jpg (1280x1980, 291.71K)

The issue with mutants is that as time goes on and on it makes less sense that they're treated like such shit and it becomes extremely forced. Add that the need for constant escalation and dramatic shit like characters going turn coat and it just becomes a mess

it's because they cast killing everyone in a 1km radius around you just by existing as being oppressed

>frumpy plain jane shrew lawyer turns into brash and bold green amazon supermodel sex goddess
can't imagine why

That only ever happened in Ultimate which was a shit show alt-universe where literally every character sucked hardcore.

>The power to manipulate traps. Variation of Object Manipulation.
> ALSO CALLED Pagídakinesis
Trap Alteration/Control//Distortion/Mastery/Shifting

I AM FAGGOTMAN AKA ELTON JOHN AKA CHRISTIAN XXX AKA SUE LIGHTNING AKA NATALIE MARS

She's hot even when she's normal though. I thought she chooses to be She Hulk because it's easier to be her?

It's basically like being slightly drunk all the time.

What the hell happened to her? How'd she go from shooting fireworks to being a vampire? Mr. Sinister?