State the obvious fact that pic related is a shit game with no sales

>state the obvious fact that pic related is a shit game with no sales
>LOL U POOR
>SEETHING
>MY 60 FRIENDS ALREADY BOUGHT THE GAME :^)
>I HAVE NO ARGUMENTS AND I MUST SHIT
>DELET THIS
>FAILOUT: CAMPO SANTO
>THE WORLD IS Yas Forums
>EVERYONE BOUGHT VR
>VALVE MADE ANOTHER HALF LIFE

>post pic of steam charts that show no interest in pic related
>BUT IT JUST RELEASED
>BUT THEY'LL PATCH IT
>BUT VALVE INDEXES ARE WAITING ON DELIVERY
>YOU POOR PEOPLE ARE RUINING VIDEO GAMES
>VALVE SAVE ME

the absolute state of Yas Forums

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 27.11K)

it was for me personly to much,i feld
exhausted after 8 hours of VR,i dont think the tech is ready for such a long play time.

>post pic of steam charts

Attached: 1585574883821.png (637x914, 109.52K)

>LOL U POOR

Attached: 1584575580023.jpg (1434x806, 261.79K)

>hasn't played the game
>claims it's shit based on absolutely nothing

i don't care i just want to be in a relationship with alyx and also fuck her

>post pic of steam charts that show no interest in pic related
What? It's charting above almost every VR title, and it's release blew every other VR title completely out of the water.

Attached: vr_numbers_03.png (1734x848, 98.18K)

>MY 60 FRIENDS ALREADY BOUGHT THE GAME :^)

Why bother it flopped harder than artifact

>He spends every day complaining about a game he can't afford, let alone play

Attached: worried_laughter.png (520x678, 301.09K)

>"YOU'RE JUST POOR!!!"
yells the vrcuck, as he fails to find a real counter argument

>other VR title
so, it sold like shit?

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T COMPARE APPLES TO APPLES YOU HAVE TO COMPARE THEM TO ORANGES
>IF YOU DON'T IT MAKES ME LOOK COMPLETELY CRAZY NOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

You guys are still mad about this?
Is this gonna be the new Bloodborne?

>games
>apples and oranges
>I HAVE NO ARGUMENT AND I MUST SHIT

>it has lower sales as compared to traditional games
Yhat's your entire argument you cretin. Don't expect people to look at you as a peer, cuz you are not, your IQ is below what US considers minimum to be viable for military service. You don't eat crayons, you eat literal shit

Attached: 1585865600688.gif (400x272, 491.92K)

Come on user. You can't be this stupid. Would you compare luxury sport car sales to minivan sales? They're both cars right?

poofag cope thread

Yes, you are.

your post exemplifies VRcuck delusional mental illness
i feel legitimately sorry for you

>Anybody who disagrees with my narrative is a silly strawman who's just mad.

Granted the people yelling "poorfag" aren't helping.

Attached: hows that VR rig coming along.jpg (889x695, 135K)

Attached: 1570888654560.jpg (800x450, 44.28K)

I mean if it isn't just trolling, it takes a special kind of stupid to compare the sales of a niche medium to games anybody can play. Valve already said it well exceeded their expectations, so it's a success whichever way you spin it.

>HL2 physics integration
Shoot objects at enemies
Make counterweights
Flipping your car over
>HLA physics integration
move pile of boxes because they are in the way

Im pretty fucking disappointed by gameplay. Boneworks in core is way better. it needs more enemy types tho

it's most likely trolling, but it takes special kind of person to engage in shitstorm he himself created.

I played it on my phone with a janky program that kept disconnecting my 3Dof controllers and a Kinect and had a shitton of fun.

>with no sales

Attached: Capture.png (548x431, 160.83K)

Yeah I was really missing boneworks innovation of getting your body stuck on everything, items handling like a wet pool noodle, and the broken puzzles.

The game was free for me since I bought the index when it was first released.

Seethe more.

Attached: asdfasf.jpg (893x674, 120.73K)

Imagine being a grown adult and not being able to afford the $400 it takes to get a good PCVR experience

Attached: 1fg576q.jpg (623x654, 41.23K)

bonefags literally seething

valve is creatively BANKRUPT
they are so disconnected from gamers it's not even funny. tragic rip. keep hiring those people you're hiring valve, you're on a winning streak

I beat the game in 11 hours then took me about 4 to replay the game again. What is there to do in this game for 39 hours?

>state the obvious fact

But you haven't user. and neither have any of you poorfags. You state a rash conclusion and then try and back it up with opinions about the gameplay, not 'facts'. The problem is even those opinions are flawed because they're on an experience which you haven't had yourself.

Here is a fact - You are poor.

Attached: uss_cvn_68_nimitz-05772.jpg (500x227, 19.49K)

Me and my brother took turns playing (Made sure I beat the game first so I didn't spoil the story) so the game was idling for a quite a bit of time.

>If you say you're well experienced in VR and say it's good, you just have 'buyer's remorse'

Has to be one of the more stupid arguments I see in these threads. You can sell headsets back and right now with the shortage, you could probably charge more than Valve/Oculus.

>state the obvious fact that game is made to move hardware, not make money from unit sales
>just ignore that and make the same thread again an hour later

I don't even have VR, but this TORtanic shit is out of control now

Attached: 1458656790471.gif (245x150, 884.3K)

I just can't associate with VR users. Anyone who feels the need to "escape" the real world into a virtual one probably has severe mental illness, and I am fucking enraged Valve chose to cater to them instead of their long time established fanbase for Alyx

Nobody wants to associate with you anyway.

I think it's proof that there's no actual people who are against VR. Just trolls fishing for cheap (you)s by repeating stuff they know is false.

>most people don't have the money for both vr and a beefy computer, so they don't buy it
>vr sales are relatively low
WOW WHAT A MYSTERY

>DONT U ALL HAVE PHONES????

>no sales
>on a platform with less users than PDA's in 2020
hmm gee i wonder why it doesn't have good sales

This game felt like the next electronic entertainment evolution and I literally can’t go back to flat games anymore, fuck this game is fun and impressive

getting mad at the gnome

just ignore it until it fades into complete obscurity and is completely forgotten like everyone else. should take about a week.

Why do you feel so mad when people point out that you don't have the money for VR? You can't really control whether you're poor or not.

Rise and shine Mr. Wagie, rise and shine.
Note that I wish, to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one has been more underserving of a rest, and all the efforts of the company would have gone to waste, until, well, let's just say your wage has been, cut again.
The right wage to the wrong man can make all the difference in the world.
So, wake up, Mr. Wagie. Wake up and smell the burgers.

I feel that the gnome was too easy in Alyx, since you just have to hold him in your free hand and can still shoot and interact most of the time.

If they wanted to be bastards, they could have made him heavy enough to require two hands to lift, like the barrels.

Not quite true: I have IRL friends that loathe the direction valve has taken with VR and want them to go back to updating TF2.

americans derive self worth from their wealth. if you call them poor, that's like calling a normal person a retard

Not just an American thing. I watch a few vids about scammers and other criminals in countries like India and Nigeria and all they ever talk about is how much money they make. Literally nothing else matters.

I mean as much as i want to play VR is too expensive. Also i dont want to buy some shitty headset that dosen't let me actually move around rather makes me do some retarded teleport around the map.

Every VR game coming out these days gives you locomotion options, nobody does teleport only anymore.

Imagine being an adult and not having a family, imagine spending on experimental tech that will get obsolete in a few months, imagine wasting time beta testing for free instead of programming and making your own set.

I wish Alyx had running and jumping but the teleport isn't that awful. Just think of it as a targeted leap like the Predators had in AvP.

>beefy computer
A GTX 1060 and Ryzen 1600 aren't what I'd call beefy, user.

ignoring the arguments people give doesn’t make them go away

that's like 200$, most people cant' afford that

I pirated it :^)