NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP USING GENERALS

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP USING GENERALS
>YOU'RE CLEARING MAPS TOO SLOW, YOU SHOULD BE CLEARING THEM IN UNDER TEN TURNS
>YOU CAN'T GIVE THE BOOTS TO YOUR GENERAL, YOU SHOULD GIVE THEM TO YOUR LORD OR DANCER INSTEAD
>haha big armor unit kills everything and takes no damage

Attached: d6ri545-eba9668f-942c-4ba6-b0f7-9e3dc0d1e958.png (3500x1520, 35.29K)

So you couldn't find anyone to talk to about Fire Emblem and had to construct an angry strawman instead? That's kind of sad.

I'll take pity on you, OP. Explain what you want to talk about and your position on it without acting like a retard and I'll explain why you're wrong.

Based generals are based. Movement Fags are ghay

>haha big armor unit kills everything
But they mostly don't because they don't double.
>and takes no damage
Except from mages, who often doubles them and kills them.
I like using Generals, but they aren't good units even in casual runs in most games.

The only units better than generals are Camillas.

God, when will we get SOULFUL class designs like the GBA games again? I want my fucking chained axes and spears again.

Me too brother

>kills everything

Generals are the weakest class because they can't double.

Amen. GBA FE was pure SOUL

Attached: 1531459969937.gif (480x320, 476.44K)

Why the fuck doubling should matter when you virtually invincible?

Attached: basedgilliam.png (512x476, 311.3K)

>Except from mages, who often doubles them and kills them.
Most of these games give Mages pitiable attack stats. Even with their shit resistance a General can easily survive a round against a few mages.

I miss when FE games had these art styles

Yeah what's the point in doubling? It just means the enemies will die in their own turn by splatting themselves against the general wall.

>NOOOO YOU CAN’T USE MAGIC ON MY HECKIN’ CHONKY GENERALERINOS!!
>Ha ha metal man go boom

Why do people argue about classes in games where you can't reclass? Argue about units instead.

What game is this? That knight has a ton of soul.

Yes, hello? Is this the based department? Because if so, I do believe I've come to the right place

Attached: 1569101659969.png (842x1566, 1.2M)

>knight
lol

fire emblem

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T TURN YOUR CAV INTO A GENERAL NO STOP YOU CAN'T GIVE THEM A BOW TO LET THEM ONESHOT MAGES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: WolfNekobayashi.jpg (596x811, 121.52K)

Turn limits would make Fire Emblem less casual. As it stands, there's no downside to crawling across the map, aggroing enemies one at a time so you can gank them.

he was originally a horseman, bows are his primary weapon

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T PLAY A STRATEGY RPG STRATEGICALLY

Ha ha hammer go thwack.

It's as casual as you want it to be

Attached: Capture.png (1633x650, 52.95K)

>Why the fuck doubling should matter when you virtually invincible?
>Hi, I'm Cormag, I'm virtually invincible, I double, hit harder, and move twice as far as you

Attached: FEH_Cormag_Aloof_Lanceman_01.png (555x1894, 955.66K)

get gachashit the fuck out of here

Fire Emblem youtubers that act like turn count is how you should pick units are dork asses and suck Shanna’s clit till it’s purple.

Retard

>youtubers
How terribly interesting a subject.

>giving boots to generals when you can give them to Paladins and finish the game twice as fast.

*balistas u*
:)

>muh con
Shanna caps speed quickly enough to early promote and handle heavy weapons while still doubling most enemies along with Rescue utility, she's great.

ARMOR GANG

Attached: 1548388639335.jpg (1024x1400, 162.39K)

A) they could fix that by making the AI more robust.
B) ur a faget

>generals and archers are actually good in this game
Why aren't you playing Berwick Saga?

Attached: berwick.jpg (474x671, 69.53K)

>It just means the enemies will die in their own turn by splatting themselves against the general wall.
General:
-Fail to kill on own turn, kills said enemy on enemy turn.
-Gets attacked on all sides afterwards, can't kill any of them.
Bulky unit that doubles:
-Kill first enemy on own turn
-Kills the enemies that attacks you on their turn, actually splatting them unlike the General.

What's really funny is this post is 100% true. The Fire Emblem community doesn't talk about combat or best units or any of that, it talks about which two fucking cartoon characters should fuck. Stop including an easy mode or casual mode guys. Fuck.

Attached: hilda.png (772x644, 438.87K)

I'm still mad that he just came out of no were and killed me

Because Kaga was a simp with an incest fetish he shoved into every game he made and I only play good games.

>Fire Emblem Youtubers
All the good ones left the community 10 years ago. Now all that's left is Fates shill Ghast, Mangs who's making shitty memes in his 40s, and that shill/apologist Phoenixmaster.

Honestly the dialogue and character roster in Kaga's games are so overly generic it's hard to even enjoy his games. Granted his gameplay is nicely balanced.

90% of units in 3H can't double enemies in maddening for shit. I more often than not ignore armored classes, but fortress knight Dedue was fun. I even gave him boots for whatever reason. The devil axe and relics only removing hp down to 1 instead of backfiring gave him decent damage.

Probably because most FE games are easy enough to get away with anything and the few exceptions have been meta analyzed to death already.

Attached: 1518787291979.jpg (1280x853, 257.12K)

Only true FE autists have seen this sprite in game.

Attached: Ashunera.png (207x224, 31.17K)

Cute that you bring up an almost non-existant type of attack.
With that said, a regular Ballista Only deals 12+the enemies strength to Cormag because a Ballista only has 24 after tripling MT, and Cormag has 12 base defense. Gilliam takes more from magic units than that.

I don't really see the series benefiting from catering to LTC memelords.

>the few exceptions have been meta analyzed to death already.
No they haven't. The FE community doesn't know shit about FE games.

Why do you type like a fucking retard?

>Mangs who's making shitty memes in his 40s
Mangs is younger than me, he just turned 31.

Would fuck the Lucina on the left until my balls contracted in upon themselves like a crushed can of soda.

XCOM 2 dev pls go

>NOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO USE THE WARP STAFF AND GRIND STAFF RANKS TO LTC OR ELSE YOU'RE PLAYING WRONG
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE VBA MY EMULATOR IS MORE ACCURATE FOR FIRE EMBLEM SPEEDRUNS

Do you respond to these imaginary people when they say these things or do you just quote your schizophrenic delusions on Yas Forums?

FE games are so fucking easy the only way I can imagine enjoying them is going for low turn counts or challenge runs. Of course you can win with generals, you can win with anything, put your turn counts are going to be shit which is basically the ranking that determines how decent you are

Shut up Mekkkah

Is that your psychiatrist's name? I'm not him, but if you want to talk about it go ahead.

So fucking stupid we didn't get a heavy armor rep in smash instead of what we got

Kek, why do you autists spout such retarded opinions about FE and it's community if you spend your time watching FE YouTubers anyway? These threads are full of underage idiots who haven't played any other strategy rpgs either

Woah, easy on the time traveling, Lucina!

I see a lot of retards spout a ton of opinions said by idiots like mekkah (who hasn't even played some entries and prefers to do meme runs and garbage hot takes), in my opinion most of the games in the series allow you to play the way you want with no repercussions whatsoever, ltc, turtlefag, get everyone killed, it really doesn't matter, the only game that limits your gameplay options and almost demands you resetting outcomes is the remake of FE3 on lunatic and above, and even there there's a place for generals, as another user said, most of this has been discussed to death and the most bullshit experience (awakening lunatic+) isn't worth discussing because of the rng involved making it moot to plan around it

>not following all of Mekkkah's commandments
It's not the early 2000's anymore. FE has changed.