Why the FUCK would ANYONE choose something other than slaanesh?

why the FUCK would ANYONE choose something other than slaanesh?

Attached: xg9pld189s031.jpg (3840x2160, 819.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/19722103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd rather not get anally violated thanks

>Daddy
>WARkang
>Gay Tentacles
>Tentacles
Khorne and Nurgle are the only choice here

>Blood God
>No blood anywhere
Care to explain?

I can understand khorne fairly well, and I get why people like tzeentch, but anyone who chooses nurgle is fucking weird and I will never understand their mentality.
But yeah, slaanesh all the way

Attached: 1584048459110.png (848x707, 84.52K)

>get turned into human furniture by some cultists and spend the rest of your existence being sat on by various degenerates while being spoonfed slop made from other humans

no thanks

Attached: 1585085037626.gif (512x512, 715.74K)

Because I just want to hurt people and break things. No valid reason or productive outlet for my anger, deeply unhappy and disgusted with everything around me and also myself, yet with nothing to aim for and no real method to fix these problems.

If I knew there was something out there that would reward my directionless anger with the ability to DO something with it, I'd be on that train before you can blink.

Nurgle is based as fuck and you're a fag

Attached: Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-Mortarion-Primarchs-4061183.jpg (2457x1556, 733.03K)

but even the greatest of nurgle's servants become bloated and diseased for eternity. Why would you subject yourself to that?

Strength and resilience. No need to fear pain and death. Nurgle provides. Slaanesh will only fuck you in the end. Tzeentch will use you as a pawn for a dozen ridiculous schemes beyond your understanding. Khorne is happy if you die just as much as if you kill someone. Nurgle is best.

There's a beauty in dissolution, in wallowing in the present because you have no hope for the future. The future will always let you down, and will never measure up to your dreams. The only surefire way to stop the future from being able to harm you is to not care whether things get better or worse. Actually, that's wrong. It's about not caring about the very idea that things can get better or worse. It's about giving up on change.

To give prayer to Father Nurgle is to abandon all delusion of control. If you never try, you can never fail. Nothing can hurt you anymore.

It gives me cool poison and debuff powers.

Khorne is the thinking mans chaos god. He will only ever grow in power while the rest will eventually end up being destroyed by him.

I don't know, I don't think it's worth it. Personally, I'd rather just die

With Nurgle you don't have to do shit, you can just bask in your slovenly ways and always feel happy. It's the most comfy thing you can be. With all the other gods you have to work for your highs, whether it be through a search for knowledge, sex, or murder, but Nurgle you're just happy.
That said I'm definitely in favour of Khorne, though I would rather be a regular human.

dont know what that blue thing is but i'd fuck it

>Not picking The War God
>In a universe that starts with WAR

Khorne is the only chaos god that the Hulk couldn’t actually defeat

>it's not like this is a highlight for me either

yeah I think khorne would be my second choice

Dying is scary, though. Dying changes everything, in a big way, and you don't become a follower of Nurgle by being big on change.

Nurgle is mercy for the leper. Nurgle is solace for the outcast and the exile. Nurgle is relief for the cripple, the wounded, the starving. Nurgle is accepting your flaws. Nurgle is being good enough. For what? Who cares.

tzeentch is a cunt who will betray you just for laughs
worst chaos god

>not wanting to be in mind-shattering orgasmic euphoria for eternity

enjoy eating your own puss-filled shit while i'm busting 50 million nuts a second you faggots

Attached: dcihsl5-354c734f-7d9b-444e-b861-b6c7a8ef37c8.png (700x900, 542.19K)

Jeez they really went mature and morbid with the new Steven Universe Diamonds.

Attached: 1470877527238.png (4000x2000, 2.78M)

>Missed the point of Slaanesh
Excess stops being excess if it becomes the new normal.
Tommorow, 50 million nuts a second won't be enough. You'll have to go to 60. Then 70. Then 100. But that itch will never, ever be scratched, not completely. There's always something more, always something greater, the next big high. Every time you reach a new peak of ecstasy, there's something even better on the horizon.

Until there isn't.

>Until there isn't.
oh there's always something new to try

>Big E's main plan is to cry in front of the chaos gods so they'll say sorry and become "da gud gauysss™"
fucking genius

>implying busting 100 million nuts a second is a bad thing

>implying that'll even make you twitch at that point

Reading the Death Guard codex right now, how the fuck can anyone survive an encounter with them; win or love? They can and have infected Necrons, Tyranids, Orcs, and Eldar with plagues that turn them into diseased mutants that are a threat to their own kind.

IMAGINE the smell!!

that's when you start doing heroin
or more heroin

People make Tzeentch out to be way more malicious than he actually ends up being. I think I'd be cool under him. People just like Nurgle because he just wants everyone to be sick but with that comes the loss of basically everything, any goal, any feeling, your existence is to just be sick.

At least you have some ambition with Tzeentch

strawpoll.me/19722103
>strawpoll.me/19722103
strawpoll.me/19722103
>strawpoll.me/19722103
strawpoll.me/19722103
>strawpoll.me/19722103
strawpoll.me/19722103
>strawpoll.me/19722103
strawpoll.me/19722103
>strawpoll.me/19722103

Don't forget him also telling them "No u." when they say he's a baby out of his depth. That's sure to get them.

And you'll die trying to get it, because life just isn't worth living if you can't. You're empty, and no matter how much you grab, how much you cram into your distended maw, no matter what you put the wreckage of your body through, that hollow feeling will never, ever go away. You can't stop for anything, you've left everything behind in favour of a constant rush for the next peak.

Today it's deep dicking purple chicks. Tommorow, you're cramming needles into your ballsack. The day after, you've taken your own face off and are using it as a condom to fuck a man with razor blades instead of an asshole. The day after, there's nothing left, because you had an orgy in a vat of acid and died.

That's Slaanesh.

What will you do when you can inject enough heroin to kill an elephant and it doesn't even faze you?

Enjoy getting butt raped by Slaaneshi doggos on all holes

Attached: 0dbc9121ca8633830b088d005a2.jpg (765x630, 70.35K)

Khorne is the only one for me.
I just want to get in fights and dab on wizards. Nurgle and Slaaneshi pozzholes need not apply.

Attached: khorne.jpg (1080x1440, 431.08K)

All the forces of chaos are doomed to fail. Their only real outlet to the universe is humanity and humanity has no hope to win in the end. They're only stronger than Tau and Eldar.

>And you'll die trying to get it, because life just isn't worth living if you can't
everyone dies eventually. I figure I'm imaginative enough to have a lot of things to do before having my face removed
something else, I guess

Why do the Orks not worship Khorne

Ah, the gods of the warp. Khorne, Slaanesh, Nurgle, and... the other one.

Attached: 1521351516270.png (3000x1024, 1.66M)

Some do, but they're considered weird by the other Orks

>Nurgle is mercy for the leper.
The leper only needs mercy because of Nurgle in the first place. That's what I don't get. It's like the book/movie Misery.

This. I'd rather eat Khorneflakes and keep killing until I get killed

Because Khorne is a git compared to Gork. Or maybe it's Mork

For me, its Malal

not to mention Khorne is the only one of the fuckers that would actually bless you even if you don't worship him.

>At least you have some ambition with Tzeentch
Sure. Because you gave everything else up. You can't live in the present because of the future, you can never exist in the moment. Plans upon plans, houses of cards, and you know full well how fragile they are. Your reality becomes a constant game of chess that you can never win, trying to keep those towers from falling, all those plates spinning.

The worst part of it is that for all of your plots, for all your hope and ambition, you remain a rat in a maze. And you KNOW you're a rat in a maze. And the man in the white coat with the clipboard, you think, maybe one day. One day you'll outsmart him.
He knows you think that. You know he knows. He knows you know he knows. Where does it end? It ends when the rug is pulled out from under your feet. Could be tomorrow. Could be a hundred years. It doesn't matter, really.

And when that does not faze you? You're going to run out of things sooner or later.

Gork and Mork have a monopoly on the Ork’s emotional power.

fpbp
/thread

not canon

Attached: 1568809987501.png (255x173, 43.54K)

Well, yeah. I'm not advocating worship of the gods, I'm just explaining why people would turn to them, and why they can be very tempting to certain groups.

Can you fuck under Nurgle?

With no knowledge of any of these characters, I would go with the blue guy.
He has arcane knowledge which may turn my innards into outtards.
Pink looks like it could turn Cenobite at any time, so I'll pass.
Rocky could forge the ultimate weapon for me, assuming he doesn't turn me into another plate for his armor.
Overgrowth guy looks like a bad deal all around. His gluttony would surely lead to me becoming part of The Thing, which does not seem appealing.

nurgle's disgusting but he's also probably the only one who'd be decent to you
like holy shit what the fuck no stay away from me, fuck nurgle, BUT, he just wants you to have a comfy life, boils and infestations aside

>You're going to run out of things sooner or later.
yeah, eventually. But I could die tomorrow. And if I reach that point of cutting my face off or something, I'll enjoy it anyway

friendly reminder that doing anything in excess is food for Slaanesh. Plotting in excess? That's Slaanesh. Killing in excess? More Slaanesh. Spreading your plague juice in excess? Even more Slaanesh. There's no escape.

>you're going to run out of things sooner or later
And this is what seperates followers of Slaanesh from the rest.

Attached: 4cf.png (600x1003, 518.62K)

Nurgle no doubt encourages it so long as you're spreading STDs around

because deep in your brain there is a part of you that enjoys being raped, and the cult will abuse that feature of your psyche

For me, it's Ork FC

Tzeentch is the only one a sane person would choose. They have the coolest daemons as well.

Attached: 1562164518846.jpg (1000x1422, 246.4K)

Because Green iz best Okay?
Chaos mor like GAYOS
Praise Gork an Mork

Attached: 1584491398469.jpg (530x380, 91.51K)

>Tzeentch is the only one a sane person would choose
>everyone who worships him is an insane sorcerer
hmmmm

wow
holy shit
you're right

Attached: 1582528177138.png (265x291, 79.25K)

And I still don't understand why certain groups would worship certain gods. Why would the sick worship the guy who made him sick in the first place? If I got shot in the spine and had to spend the rest of my life in a wheelchair, I wouldn't worship the guy that shot me.

True. But you are far more likely to just become a gibbering chaos spawn. Even more so than with the other gods

Coz dem kaos boyz be mucking 'bout ya git.

Attached: 1583167607023.jpg (476x349, 74.8K)

Playing 8d chess grabass for eternity sounds better than
>living fleshlight for spiked daemonette cock
>rotting until you're nothing but a pile of sentient inanimate meat
>punching bag for berzerkers and being resurrected into infinity because khorne decided he likes watching you die

Then I am 110% on Nurgle's side. Where do I apply?

You lose your soul if you look at Slaanesh. You will be a slave to your own desires and end up doing all kinds of gay shit.

Tzeentch is captain of the USS Make Shit Up and has no special knowledge other than bullshit. Ask a Necron or Eldar if you want some real knowledge.

Papa Nurgle welcomes all when they realize the futility of their existence and acquiesce to inevitable cosmic decay. It's nice to know he's ALWAYS there for you when all hope is lost.

If you have the rage in you, Khorne already owns your soul.

Malal is true, fundamental cosmic chaos underlying all creation and the other chaos gods would be right to fear it. It makes a mockery of their claims to being chaotic.