No user, you don't hate turn based combat, you hate Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest combat

No user, you don't hate turn based combat, you hate Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest combat.

Play the Trails series or almost all the games made by Atlus and tell me you hate turn based combat.

Attached: the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-squareboxart-01-ps4-us-26mar2019.jpeg.jpg (1000x1000, 456.7K)

Please dont shitpost with kiseki

Agree with the first statement. Disagree with half of the second one. Sen is literal, unironic shit that only newfags and PCfags desperate for JPRGs eat up.

Kiseki is already shitpostable enough by itself

Trails combat is too easy and has too many abusable tricks to be considered deep. Try Etrian Odyssey for good JRPG combat.

You think you slick, don't you, OP?

Attached: K-Fed.jpg (547x371, 141.86K)

grandia 3 combat was better

Sen is a fucking shitpost in video game.

I've played every game in the series except Ao and Sen 4.
Sen 3 is my favorite.

>t.

Attached: f6f.png (459x600, 210.7K)

>Kiseki
Ah yes, the seven ReichenBachers of the Shturmgarden are using the immense power of the twelve divine Isoldian seals to enact some nefarious scheme, the details of which are unknown. Luckily our hero (ha ha) is just completing a nine month term of odd job work at the High Imperial Academic School of Druesselbergindia and is preparing to take on the ReichenBachers- but wait! First he must challenge each of the seven ReichenBachers six Noble Confidants in an epic battle! But even one is too strong even when they are holding back! Our hero (ha ha) will have to deliver a letter and find a lost cat before he can confront the inner demons inside himself and unleash the Spectral Kinsleeve's enigmatic powers. Finally in an epic battle our hero (ha ha) manages to defeat a Noble Confidant except no! The cutscene tells a different story! Our hero (ha ha) is defeated and must learn to stop holding back so he can defeat the each of the seven ReichenBachers six Noble Confidants without resorting to the power of an ancient artifact blade known as the Reinschald. After another eighty hours of organising rosters and delivering plant seeds our hero (ha ha) is finally ready to confront Felix Quicksilver, lost brother and one of the Noble Confidants of the secret eighth ReichenBacher of the Shturmgarden Agnar Iwfewg, will we finally learn some details of the ShturmGarden's nefarious plot? No. But we do find out that behind the seven Reichenbacher is the Secret Council of Varangardia-Shturmgarden consisting of the eight Secret Councilmen who are plotting the use the ReichenBachers access to the divine secrets of Isoldia to plot their own nefarious scheme, will our player (HA HA) ever realise that this writing is pantsed anime garbage? Or will sunken cost/time fallacy force him into an eternity of not only eagerly awaiting more shit for his gullet, but also into actually having to try and defend the writing online in the face of laughter and ridicule?

FFX has the best combat in any FF game

This has to be a falseflag bait.
I say this as a fan of the series.

I refuse to play another Japanese game in a school setting.

just play paper mario

Playing Trails of Cold Steel on nightmare only I can say it's probably one of the most enjoyable turn based systems I've ever experienced in a JRPG

U ok user?

>not a single 'haha' post yet
haha...

Play Trails in the Sky or Azure/Ao then

Until you inevitably resort to cheesing everything with delay and S-craft spam

Attached: 1586127912873.jpg (1172x659, 81.28K)

Haha, that's just him for you, all right...

>not haha...

>sky
>just spam earth wall lmao

>crossbell
>just attack buff and combo craft lmao

I genuinely dont get Rean hate, i think he is great protag especially after sen 3. Lloyd has same amount of harem shit but everyone ignores that

>Hey there Josh, congrats on dealing with the Gospel Plan and Phantasma as expected. But I'm here to give you a warning, and since most of us are gonna be busy guiding the Zero Child's temporal antics soon enough, I'll make this quick:
>You and Estelle? You can't act like lovers anymore, not especially in front of other people. That sunset embrace on the beach? That falling kiss on the Liber Ark? Yeah, pretend like that shit never happened and just act like you two did at the beginning of your journey, you all snarky and Estelle all bubbly. Don't worry about your charge, she should act like she's gotten over her trauma and revert to acting like a teasing succubus of death soon enough.
>There's more to it than that; see, there's this Erebonian kid named Rean Schwarzer. In a few years' time, you two- er, three are going to Erebonia to help him out, and let's just say your female family members are going to fall for him hard. Just thought I'd warn you that you can't prevent this fate from happening; take it up the ass like you did with Weissmann in your formative years as a good little brainwashed child assassin and support Rean to your fullest, and we'll have no problems, capiche?
>What? Are we affiliated with the Grandmaster's keikakus, you ask? Haha, I'll leave you the fun of finding that out yourself in a few years. Okay, well, maybe not exactly a few; heh, might as well pray to your Aidios if you want to see the end of this damn fairy tale...

Attached: timejannycontactsjoshua.png (672x960, 1.04M)

Nice try ESL Sen apologist, we know it's you.

they haven't played zero or ao to know that

Nah im different sen apologist

Attached: 2D78FFC0-F2BA-42EC-B6DC-1A5E2FC5E3DF.png (244x254, 141.71K)

Estelle is such a BITCH.

he bitched about the setting not the combat

Fucking kek

Haha...

This thread is about the combat.

don't ever reply to me again

>t. hasn't been in any kiseki thread since ever

What a fucking garbage game series. Literally the worst turn based game I have ever played. The story is shitty as well. It feels as if the story was created by a five year old. Trails in the sky especially was a dumpsterfire.

Attached: trails theads in a nutshell.jpg (1526x2200, 1.16M)

Why is Trails in Cold Steel so bad compared to Trails in the Sky?

I enjoyed the combat in that game, but the characters and story were beyond garbage so not worth it

I avoid them like plague so yeah

Haha...

I see you haven't avoided this thread for some reason then. Guess you couldn't hold yourself back, huh?

>no haha...
Out of date.

>play CS3
>under armour boob groping only a few hours in

Yeah im kinda bored and i hate myself so i want to suffer

Attached: EF7FE0EA-0853-4553-BD19-E450C81869EF.jpg (511x511, 54.78K)

Haha...

speaking of which, how is hatsuu holding up?

Haha...

Haha, that's our user...

Stop retconning Hamel's supposedly tragic story you stupid shit. There's only 2 survivors, Joshua and Loewe. TWO. Not more, not less. This has been the fact for nearly a decade. Now enter Cold Steel, is this still the case? Nope, we have 3 survivors. Freaking THREE. Who was that supposed to be? The goddamn protagonist of course. Actually, there are 4 survivors. FOUR. Professionally trained soldiers disguised as mercs to force a false flag aint really good at their job. Can't even exterminate right. Who was that fourth guy again? Yup, the third's student. What are the chances.

You know whats worse? Juna Crawford, somehow being turned into one of SSS's dearest darling. Despite being the most insufferable irrelevant tsundere archetype ever conceived. Reasons? None.

She's succumbed to her cat insanity.

Skybros, the time jannies can't keep getting away with this...

As someone who has played every Kiseki and every Dragon Quest (bar 10) I can say that I think the latter series has much better combat.

Haha that's our user! Time for violence!

pls post hatsuu webms to remind me of better days

>posting the frontwoman of fanfiction-tier rewrites
Better days, my ass

Give me some games to play on PC.

Cold Steel 3

I fapped to that scene

CS III