Why is all of the side content in this game so bad?

Why is all of the side content in this game so bad?

Attached: 8882724.jpg (400x566, 113.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMZMJDFe1kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a movie game.

It's a great game but it's too linear, the side content besides blitzball feels a bit tacked on. For what it was at the time though, it was great. Imo it holds up so long as you dont expect modern RPG sensibilities from it.

because the main game is so good.

Every game is a movie, I'm not sure why you dont just kill yourself honestly

This one is especially a movie game.

Good joke

It's a game from a different era, where frustrating, time consuming side content was seen as a fun, challanging respite from the main gamplay.

Wrong. blitzball alone is better than any FF minigame

It's still so weird to me that people praise X as one of the best games.
Then shit on XIII for being a hallway simulator when X is more of an hallway simulator than XIII
Is it nostalgia?

>Better then High Action Dubstep Cloud Squatting

Wrong

Never did 200 lightning bolts and will never plan to.

X was at least mostly coherent.

It's a really good movie game.

That's not X2

youtube.com/watch?v=QMZMJDFe1kc
>linearity means it's a movie

X's story allowed for it, XIII was just a big bundle of fuck you and there wasn't anything of substance to go back to if you even chose to.

>Racist Wakka is John Madden
Disagree

X still played like FF for the most part, XIII was a hot mess of trying to be smarter than it was.

Toriyama lost his fucking mind between the two.

>Nazi Card game net listing Squal

False

You know what's weirder to me?

The fact that some people act like FFX and FFXIII are anywhere near being in the same leauge just because "MUH HALLWAYS".

Yes.

All mini games in Japanese games are horrible and tedious

Because the game is just bad. Boring, linear, storyshit with annoying characters and bad gameplay. FF has always been boring storyshit garbage.

You've made me really upset. I don't like you.

so super mario bros is a movie. ok retard.

They were pretty good.

Take your meds OP.

I thank God every single day of my life I wasn't born a zoomer

Someone got fucking filtered by the mini games and the dark aeons/penance, bet you got filtered off the fucking monster arena, infact I bet you couldn't even get through omega dungeon

>do the 200 lightning bolts
>yawn, that wasn't so bad
>go to ffx-2
>do the tower calibration
>pic related

Attached: disgusting.jpg (451x425, 77.82K)

What gets me the most is that people think they're in the right for whining about not being able to 100% FFX and X-2. They're just casual plebs.

Stick to your auto-battle game, faggots.

At least you can backtrack to most of the hallways in X. In XIII you never return to the majority of locations.

FFX blitzball was comfy as fuck.

I used to give a shit when Yas Forums said X was a bad Final Fantasy game but then I realised those retards are the same retards that say that titles like VI and X-2 were good.

>Saying FFVI is good is a bad thing

Attached: youropinions.jpg (591x530, 96.01K)

redpill me bros, how do I min-max on the sphere grid? currently have kimari as second teedus.

FF6 is for brainlets who played it as children, literally babbys first RPG. Plot pacing is shitty ,plot is shitty, characters non existant. Play it with the goggles off buddy.

Destroy all magic nodes and fill them with luck, speed or str.

What the fuck are you smoking?
Blitzball was pure kino

should have made khimari a black mage or a thief, he excels at those. If you put Yuna on Aurons path she gets lots of strength and her aeons start doing insane damage very quickly, it's very broken

>literally the only FF where characters have actual stories
>nonexistEnt (retard)
What did user mean by this?

>FF7 is for brainlets who played it as children
FTFY

>actual stories
Yeah, no. Nothing even fucking happens for the first 15 hours.

The chocobo side shit made me mad too

Always so funny to laugh at brainlets like you, you all played it as children and remember it as such.

its so that I have multiple hastega casters, plus him and teedus can spam quick hits and delay buster. I realize this build may be a meme but its worked surprisingly well so far.

>FF9
>Jumprope and racing the fat hippo kid
what the fuck man

>brainlet
>can't even write correctly anything
If anyone ever on this board has projected, it is you.

Magic isn’t good late game?

>i want even more open world games with nothing to do in them
fuck off zoomer

Because X takes you through locations with actual people in them which gives the world a sense of being alive. How many XIII areas are actual towns with communities in them? Maybe 2 or 3. Not to mention X lets you revisit almost any area eventually.

>brainlet still going on about a typo
Need another straw to grasp shizo? Need a towel to dry your eyes with because I insulted your first RPG on your first console? Retard.

Attached: loooool.png (600x843, 608.68K)

It can be used but ultimate weapons make it absolutely useless because they ignore immunities.

>That fucking Chocobo race
I don't care if I lose because of something I did wrong but don't give me a spastic bird that runs wherever it fucking wants!

Attached: disgusted-homer-57b1df51a45ab.jpg (600x886, 35.25K)

Go be nonexistEnt somewhere.

Attached: 56%3.png (710x505, 299.17K)

XIII doesn't even have towns you fucking retard and you literally can't even backtrack, not the same at all, you also only control one character and the plot and the combat system was garbage. FFX was just a bit too linear.

Blitzball was way too easy. I always kept the Aurochs team and apart from very early games against the Al Bhed I never lost

mistyped, they start ignoring defences.

>Still grasping and now projecting that I'm a burger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NONONONO COPE

Attached: lul.gif (480x228, 469.07K)

Well the beauty of those mini games is that you don't need to do them for anything important. All X's mini games are for ultimate weapons and all the side quests suck ass except Blitzball

>nonexistant
Yikerinos.

Attached: 12914059437.gif (360x360, 490.65K)

>typos
Calm down, it's only a shitty video game I insulted.

>nonexistant

Attached: 13022642782.jpg (544x800, 226.41K)

>FF6 is the best Final Fantasy, I grew up on it

Attached: upvote.jpg (466x550, 13.81K)

>nonexistant

Attached: 129655986994.png (268x265, 134.1K)

>FF6 is the best Final Fantasy, I grew up on it

Attached: tendie.jpg (598x733, 58.41K)

>nonexistant

Attached: 1540858605415.png (500x498, 58.08K)

Oh shit the sheer cope broke his fragile mind , I guess I leave now the victor

Attached: bwtf.png (500x764, 202.8K)