SWITCH ME UP

Which one should I get Yas Forums? I could get an extra game and case for a lite if I got that. But how bad is joycon drift and how is it for playing big games like BOTW?

Attached: switch-vs-lite.jpg (1921x1081, 383.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/switch/compare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a pre-june 2018 switch

Get a normal switch and play in on your tv with a controller

>get 1 extra game right now and years of regret for getting an inferior model
>or don't get an extra game right now and know you didn't get the inferior model
hmm

Absolute worst opinion possible, unless your TV is like a 19 inch CRT.

imagine LITERALLY buying a lite

thing is I don't know how often I would play it docked other than for BOTW, Although I know joycon drift can be an issue. But don't know how wide spread it really is

Dont get the lite, the joycons are still super prone to breaking and instead of getting a controller fucked you get your whole console fucked.

bought a lite because I like to play mostly handheld.
lite has a better screen and is a lot more comfortable

>Same depth
>smaller

why would anyone buy a lite.

>prefers a tablet sized phone over a proper size because "bigger is better"

Attached: tumblr_pvhpi9gwAk1s9tfdqo1_1280.png (795x1052, 591.64K)

why would you buy a downgraded version made for parents to buy to their kids?

everything about your post is pure cringe

This thread again

Lite is much cuter

Attached: switch_lite_case_skin.jpg (1000x1200, 145.38K)

its a tough choice

this

handheld mode is bad for some games.

Normal. There's a lot of great local multiplayer games that don't work well on handheld.

>buying an unhackable Switch

Attached: 1368804812403.gif (320x180, 2.38M)

yeah the lite does look better, FUUUUCK this is such a tough choice.

Red box regular switch for longer battery life and docking gimmick when you want things to look or maybe run better

>being a poorfag who can't buy games

Attached: 1359604081779.jpg (1280x720, 92.5K)

If you get a Switch Lite, you're going to have huge buyer's remorse at some point when you realize you want to play a game on the TV or you get a game that looks like absolute shit in handheld like Xenoblade 2

I did hear that but I think its mostly for multiplayer games which I don't know how much I will play. Definitely wont be playing arms or Mario party.

I'd buy a lite if you could plug it in and I could play smash with nonexistant friends.

why is everyone obsessed with the lite model?, it's literally a shitty oficial versiĆ³n and literally kill the "switch" thing

seriously what's wrong with nintendofags?

I got a normal switch then I got a lite.

The normal switch is just a tad too wide and a little awkward to play with handheld mode. That isnt my biggest grip tho, the wobble with the joycons when attached in handheld mode was noticeable and it distracted me from actually playing anything intense.

For that reason I got the Lite and since its 1 solid body its so much better. I would go for a Lite as long as your not scared of joycon drift, which I have never experienced with any joycons I have purchased.

Long story short if you are asking me, get a Lite and don't look back.

You can't play Lite on a TV, how is this even for debate?

>itt people who are defending their incorrect decision of buying a lite

they're just the stupid 3ds diehards who were salty nintendo didn't make a full on handheld

>unironically supporting shitty ports and overpriced Wii U games

Attached: 1495143493305.jpg (540x622, 38.22K)

When I get mine i'll be your friend :)

I'd say get a normal switch
it's only slightly bigger, the battery life on the new regular switch models lasts longer than the switch lite one, the joycons are detachable, and it can be played portable as well as on the TV screen
unless youre a poorfag there's literally no reason to get a switch lite at this point, since at the end of the day its a castrated version of the switch that's $100 cheaper.

Attached: 311112.jpg (1147x825, 118.06K)

yeah I've heard about it being a little wobbly which is really off putting

Did they fix the potentiometers in the Lite?

Normal switch in my opinion is the way to go. Get Hori split pads once budget permits if you want to play portable a lot. Way better than the joycons

Good luck getting the regular one, supply is low and scalpers have bought up everything to sell them off for $500.

Where does one begin if they want to get into anime and stuff like that? Everyone on here seems to have their favourite character of some sort and I want to be apart of it

Get a normal switch and a daemon x machina controller. No drifting and it's actually possible to play it on handheld with giant western piggu hands

Attached: 3538.png (1024x576, 302.08K)

switch gimmick is dumb

I only play in handheld mode

Attached: IMGP3348_small.jpg (1000x1000, 89.27K)

how is the lite for BOTW? Does it hinder the experience?

step 1: be an incel
step 2: be a tranny
step 3: download discord

the anime will come naturally at that point

It's a natural, gradual process. I started it back in 2009 during my 1st year in university when I thought "hey, this looks interesting, let's dive into it". Then I torrented Elfen Lied, loved it even though it was garbage and never turned back.
Don't know how it would work today though. Just follow your heart user.

i have a regular switch and i never play it docked because i dont like playing games on a tv
if you see yourself mainly playing in handheld mode, you can save yourself some money
only issue is no detachable joycons, and thus couch co-op being almost impossible without extra controllers (and even then, will be shit because of the small screen)

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hunter X Hunter, Berserk (the manga), Death Note and Full Metal Alchemist are good entry points for anime. I'd recommend Berserk in particular.

Attached: 0303-016.jpg (2263x1600, 1.25M)

actually, I just played through BotW on my Lite last month. Upgraded all armors and finished the compendium too, it was great. BotW was a WiiU title so it still looks fine in handheld mode anyway.

Why isn't there a Switch Pro/X yet? I want to buy this console, but I just know as soon as I do there will some sort of new upgraded one released.

Attached: Upset.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

>the battery life on the new regular switch models lasts longer than the switch lite one
Really? Official records say they're the same

do step 3 first and the other two steps will happen automatically

do us a favor and buy one so Nintendo will release the Pro

interesting, im also in first year uni rn.

I dtsrated death note and really liked it but I got about 2 episodes in and I'm just wondering when it finishes. It feels like it went on 5 eps too long by that point already

Switch & Switch Lite both have a drift issue with their joysticks. At least with the Switch you can get a new joy con if it drifts. Plus living room play.

Then you're probably around the same age as me back then ('89 here).
It was kind of a wonderland for me back then, but be careful what you get yourself into - I was in the honeypot, but still remained anchored in reality because I had a few friends in uni back then.
Not too sure about the most recent shows, but Toradora and Clannad are great.

No, fuck you, I won't be your sacrifice

Just watch/read what ever interests you, I guess.

Attached: 1513682633293.png (284x240, 95.08K)

I shall. Thanks for the advice

wheres this character from?

That's false
nintendo.com/switch/compare/
5.5 hours in botw for the new model, 4 hours for the lite

OP IF YOU HAVENT MADE UP YOUR MIND YET

I personally got a switch before lite came out, and knew when I bought it I would only use it as a handheld. I wish I known so I could have saved money and got the Lite which has better build quality, battery, and aesthetics

you need to ask yourself if you want a handheld or a traditional console

I highly reccomend getting lite unless you think you will be entertaining a SSBU party or something

>not cowboy bebop
get out