I love this skinny little heretic like you wouldn't believe!

I love this skinny little heretic like you wouldn't believe!

Attached: karla.jpg (769x745, 106.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8IvzBq9OVM&t=3m04s
youtube.com/watch?v=5gtKulzyArk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally just discount Yuria, just like every character, boss, and location in DaS3 that rips off an older game.

>t. fat jailer bastard

Wrong witch bucko, oh wait, they copied Karla being imprisoned by sadistic jailers just like Yuria was didn't they?

God bless, I thought I was the only one.

Attached: 1585801425957.png (631x710, 1002.88K)

Why was she in a cell anyway?

She's an evil witch

Yuria is in the game, retard.

Attached: 5c815ce51c1b3902f8438de49fbfc16f.jpg (900x1277, 71.63K)

bargain bin mephistopheles

Not that one, the GOOD one!

This guy gets it.

the jailers looked pretty evil themselves, going around and cutting people's HP to nothing without their consent is one of the evilisher things one could do in this game.

No girl has ever surpassed the Maiden in Black, the original and still best souls waifu.

I WANT TO HER MASSIVE BUSH ON MY FACE

doll is on par
>b-but
still your tongue

Personally, my waifu is Lucatiel. Her story connected with me more than anyone's else did.

And I got my headcannon, I think Mirrah is the area where the Fridid Outskirts are now, that's the reason why she decides to help you defeat the Ivory Kang, because she seeks revenge for what he did to the kingdom.

Attached: 4870b3edd4ab4f3cada9f2e734b57bc1.jpg (426x594, 53.79K)

If the doll had more dialogue then maybe.
The VA for them is great through and has a hauntingly beautiful tone and accent.

why does he look like liam neeson in that pic?

>not having a giantess waifu

Attached: idUTECd.jpg (811x728, 74.05K)

masked girls are hot

>ywn demand her to kneel and let you nut on her mask

my brother

Attached: 1580599184900.jpg (1001x1147, 230.98K)

Are you still stalking that streamer's sister?

HEY

ITS

THIS

EXACT

SAME

THREAD

AGAIN

EVERY

DAY

OP

JUST

FUCKING

KILL

YOURSELF

ALREADY

YOU

AUTISTIC

UNDERAGED

SPERG

Attached: 1499717916937.gif (720x480, 125.75K)

The Ivory King was based. He is the rain why there is even a kingdom in that frozen wasteland.

Yuria's quest is to me a very strong reason to play as a female in this game.

At least for me, I'm into femdom.

More so when their mouth is visible.

Attached: firekeeper.jpg (1280x773, 226.57K)

I love her so much.

your headcanon is based on nothing
>loyce is probably on top of izalith which was right under lordran which was a northern kingdom
>mirrah is an eastern kingdom
>vengarl is also a summon there, and he's from forossa which the ivory king is also from
>vengarl's set and faraam set also look decently warm for cold climates
ds2 """lore"""

But he's also the reason why that kingdom went to shit and everyone became corrupted.

according to ds3, mirrah is astora

What is it with one of the most dark and depressing series like the "soulsborne" stuff and having amazing waifus in them?

Mirrah isn't a kingdom dude. It's a town, poor.

What? No he wasn't. He was the guy holding back the corruption of the Old Chaos. It only went to shit when he sacrificed himself and his wife froze over the entire kingdom to keep people out

>according to ds3, mirrah is astora
source, please. because the only thing i remember about that is that the mirrah shield is from "the sunless realms" which is probably anor londo/lordran.
mirrah is referred to as a "land" which usually means bigger than a single town. but it doesn't really disprove my point.

Hey, if you want the number of the game that shat all over the lore it's 3.

you find a bunch of stuff associated with mirrah in the undead settlement

the undead settlement-road of sacrifices-cathedral of the deep area is also implied to be astora

>his wife
dude that wasn't his wife it's a piece of manus. She's just as bad as her sister from the swamp ass area.

Ivory was a cruel king, he punished people all the time why the fuck do you think he keeps giant tigers around?

how is the cathedral of the deep implied to be astora? because anri was from astora and she was kidnapped by aldrich?
you know the deep cult had influence all the way in lordran right? they weren't just concentrated in that one spot.
>he punished people all the time why the fuck do you think he keeps giant tigers around?
idk maybe because your garden variety criminal in the souls world might be an evil warlock or a guy who swings around giant chicken drumsticks and not just some regular dude

you find the astora greatsword and the crest shield there

what the fuck is the old chaos anyway?

Hell?

I bet the Old Chaos is FromSoft recycle bin.

She was his queen and the person he trusted the most. There is nothing to indicate she was evil or manipulative after the Ivory King helped her out. The most evil thing you could say he did was banish pyromancers to the Frigid Outskirts, but that's only if you don't consider how he was endlessly fighting against the Old Chaos to keep everyone safe.

and you find the ASS and solaire's sword in lothric, nameless knight set, sunlight talisman and dragon crest shield in farron (darkroot maybe), ricard's rapier in archdragon peak
so the "astora shit" is pretty spread out. i don't think two items is definitive.
and what about the mirrah stuff you mentioned?

No user, she's a piece of manus much like the other 3 queens. She might not be bad of nature, likely because she's the piece of manus that was good, but her existence still corrupts the ones around her.

Ever thought why the king's pets have a dark aura around them? And why they were banished to the frigid outskirts? That's probably why.

well, first off, the undead settlement undeniable is astora, being referred to as "Town of the Evil Eye" internally.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8IvzBq9OVM&t=3m04s

i'm mainly identifying the cathedral with astora based on the proximity to the undead settlement, which seems to have been the main supplier of aldrich's victims, only bolstering it with the items found there.

as for mirrah, you find lucatiel's stuff there, and it seems to be hodrick's and sirris's hometown.

2cat in the outskirts were there to eat banished people to put them out of their misery

the chaos flame

Felkin was the only good thing to come out of DS2, I want to suck his dick

>inb4 Solaire is the better husbando

Attached: Felkin the Outcast.png (899x767, 1.18M)

TOGETHERINTHEDARK

For me, it's Yuria.

Attached: 1563314460558.jpg (2560x1440, 696.82K)

Patrician's choice right here.

Attached: 1472294439662.jpg (1920x1080, 472.72K)

i asked in an earlier thread but no one answered, is the drangleic sword good?

>is [aspect of dark souls 2] good
no

Good for what. PvE? Yes, anything is good for PvE. For PvP? It's not terrible I suppose.

Yes with the difference that Yuria actually has a backstory whereas Karla is just there

it looks cool so i was just gonna use it all game unless it was really bad

Cut content isn't canon.

It's not really bad. I remember getting pretty far with it in the dlcs without even upgrading it.

>Yes, anything is good for PvE
Try to beat DS2 with any whip

>whip

youtube.com/watch?v=5gtKulzyArk

>you literally only see the weapons in challenge runs
Thanks for proving my point.

BASED

Attached: A flower.png (713x1220, 304.06K)

Looks like a man

Your ladyboy prostitutes are not what men look like, user

>fake Yuria
he meant the DeS one bruv

Demon's Souls took place during the Age of Ancients change my mind.

In Dark Souls lore demons didn't exist until the age of fire.

>I think Mirrah is the area where the Fridid Outskirts are now, that's the reason why she decides to help you defeat the Ivory Kang, because she seeks revenge for what he did to the kingdom.
ENBsisterposter I just want you to know I'm glad you're back. You're literally the most memorable autist from any souls thread and I love you for it.

big hollow cock only
inb4 londor's law

The Fire Keeper is a strong contender for best videogame waifu.

Yes, the Ashen One's cock is massive

ayo where da mufuggin arch trees at den homie?

That we know of, but with the whole cyclical shit who's to say demons didn't rise and fall in a similar manner to izalith before.

the valley of defilement dreglings rotted away and became trees like hollows do in dks

Post the others.

Attached: Back.jpg (883x889, 95.71K)

The Doll is so lovely.
I want to marry her and have children with her and never think about the fact that she was built to love humans

Sauce RIGHT FUCKING NOW