OOOOOOOHH KICK THE BLITZBALL TEEEDAS

OOOOOOOHH KICK THE BLITZBALL TEEEDAS

Attached: 1564453115780.jpg (620x292, 27.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIp-0V6YKfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOOOOOO WAKKA GENOCIDE IS YOUR ONLY OPTION

Attached: 1567090091773.png (600x375, 593.11K)

Lol i lold

youtube.com/watch?v=YIp-0V6YKfQ

Woooooooh, jump off the cliff Celes

Attached: D1061_250_252_1200.jpg (800x1200, 56.91K)

>tfw time ghosts give false hope Aerith die
>tfw she dies in an even more horrible way

Attached: Kaz2.jpg (1024x576, 68.27K)

post the gif, you know the one

Allah

Unironically if they made a remake of FF6 I think they should remove the ability to save Cid

Attached: 1433529232843.gif (350x174, 272.84K)

go to the millennial fair

Attached: ghosts.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 64.61K)

OOOOOOOOH SORA

STAB YOURSELF WITH THE KEYBLADE SORA OOOOOOH

Attached: YOU HAVE TO JUMP OFF THE CLIFF CELES.png (844x620, 606.21K)

Jesus, its been 10 years already?

CLOOOOOUD

CLOOOOOOOOUD

OOOOHHH DRESS IN DRAG CLOOOOOUD OOOOH

OOOooOOOoooOOO FIGHT THE TREE, GALUF!

Attached: ghosts.jpg (600x337, 18.04K)

CIIID YOU MUST BEAT YOUR WIFE OR SOMETHING TERRIBLE WILL HAPPEN

IT'S THE ONLY WAY SABIN YOU MUST SUPLEX THE TRIAN

The train already had ghost jannies in it, you could even get one as a temporary party member

THAT’S IT, ZIDANE. WALK AROUND THE FROZEN CAVERN ALONE. ALOOOONE.

YOUR FF1 PARTY BETTER BE 4 WHITE MAGES OR ELSE

Attached: Changebad ghost.jpg (1566x880, 122.37K)

What's the Final Fantasy ghost shit about, FF7R?

Attached: 1561614714.gif (627x502, 940.14K)

*rings*.......*rings*........*clack* oooooOoooOoOOH Did Sephiroth do this?

Attached: 1586131636716.jpg (500x494, 17.3K)

FF7R has ghost that hate change and try to make the game an actual remake but fail

Sephiroth is a time traveler now and is trying to break FF7 canon but the ghost jannies keep interfering. Basically Nomura is Sephiroth and the ghost jannies are the fans. It's very subtle.

The plot of FF7R involves Sephiroth either being from the future or at least having knowledge of the future, so he tries to "retcon" the story which changes evens. There are ghosts-looking creatures that fight to preserve the story as it is. For example, Hojo is about to reveal to Cloud that he was never a SOLDIER, so the ghosts drag him away. Sephiroth kills Barret, so the ghosts ressurect him.

What the fuck

Attached: 1558740197606.jpg (429x410, 31.68K)

NO HOJO YOU CAN'T TELL HIM THAT YET!!!

Attached: hojospoil.webm (854x472, 2.78M)

A Ghost Story is an amazing movie.

Attached: 1582414285993.png (640x640, 455.98K)

Advent children Sephiroth travels back in time cause hes butthurt that he lost in the main canon and hes trying to alter the past. The time cops from rick and morty dont like this so they play jannie and clean up any canon mistakes Sephy makes

The ghost has to manually murder jessie for example cause sephiroth indirectly stops her from being a plate pancake lol

For what purpose? Just make a 1:1 remaster you fucks

It's so dumb it's great, I love this meme.

Oh ya remember how Jessie died in a fucking horrible tragic way with the plate crash?
Well she survives that and now she dies when she tries to heroically throw a grenade and a ghost literally makes it explode in her face like a fucking looney tunes bit

Imagine how tragic it would have been to see their last moments as the plate began to fall in the Remake.
thanks Nomura

Attached: wa.gif (300x200, 93.46K)

Honestly thought this might have been an elaborate ruse until I saw

Attached: 1545678231924.jpg (580x431, 32.67K)

>Well she survives that and now she dies when she tries to heroically throw a grenade and a ghost literally makes it explode in her face like a fucking looney tunes bit
bullshit

Is Tidus getting his head blown off by a dynamite blitzball still canon?

>meme based on an actual video game >not made to ridicule other posters
>in 2020
Is this real life?

Its fucking real and I wish I had the webm on hand. She's about to kill some of the main Shinra villains by throwing a grenade into their chopper, and the scene is played completely genuine and straight in a climactic fashion..... then a ghost fucking just appears behind her and asplodes her grenade in her face lol

Until it gets stated otherwise, yes.

Basically this

Attached: download.png (540x540, 283.85K)

You had the Chrisposting when RE2 came out.

Oh your guys don't know the best part too
Sephi tricks the party into killing the canon cocos so he can enact his timefuckery, so he saves Zack

TIME JANNIES
I
M
E

J
A
N
N
I
E
S

IS THIS FUCKING REAL OR ARE YOU ALL JUST TAKING ME FOR A RIDE?

Attached: 1571137870768.jpg (600x446, 118.52K)

OOOOoooooOOOOO TAKE THE BULLET HAURCHEFANT

Attached: ghost-cms-geist-gespenst.jpg (1200x675, 120.38K)

It is real.
The "Watchmen of Fate" are a bunch of spooky ghosts that appeared in Midgar, Sephiroth somehow knows most of the things that will happen in the future. Whenever Sephiroth (or the player) tries to alter fate, the ghosts interfere.

Zack survives.

Is fucking real, Sephirot even kills Barret and the ghost revive him like nothing happen.

It's real user. Now as someone who never really cared for FF7, this all seems rather interesting to me, despite the usual Nomura plot bullshit. I do understand, however, than fans that expected a remake, like the name of the game states, might be very upset with this. It's not really a remake at all.

the plate drops idiot.

So the ghost force yuffie to rob your materia

I was not saying that it doesn't? hello?

Yeah and none of the avalanche 3 die from it

please delete this i'm getting spooked

The ghosts will just take the materia out of your pockets, and put it in hers. Not even magically, they'll just put their hands in there.

Unironically yes. If she didnt a ghost would have fucking yanked ithe materia out of cloud's pocket and shoved it into yuffies pants

Kek, i love this

And to think I was unironically considering buying a Play Station just to play this game...
Fucking dodged a bullet right there.

Attached: 1559292062569.jpg (350x376, 9.95K)

HONEY BEE INNNNNNN

YOU MUST MOLEST CLOUDDDD IT IS YOUR DEEEESTINYYYYY

It'll come to PC eventually.

The ghosts will drag her to Corneo's rape dungeon

SE realized fans want to see more of Zack and Aerith so they came up with the most ridiculous excuse possible for allowing it to happen. Sephiroth tells Cloud to save her in the vaguest way possible by referencing the exact number of seconds he needed to kill her, and the events of the ending created a third timeline where Zack lives

In a year full of bugs and run like shit with the latest rtx 48000 and be finally fixed one year later with patches.
Fuck these late console ports for pc.

All this time traveling ghost shit is just making me appreciate XIII more.

>the ghosts force you to quad cast Knights of the Round on everything

Attached: 1581224970848.png (587x621, 372.99K)

KH3 wasnt that bad. I realize that now

I need to see this lol

Tifa nude mods.

CLOUD THE TIMELINE CANT BE POLLUTED YOU NEED TO DO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEN IN THE PAST
NOW PUT THE FUCKING DRESS AND IGNORE THE CAMERA

Attached: 772bfdbc70ed0219d1f88f8fc4face34_ghosts-caught-on-camera-at-stanley-hotel-the-cub-reporter_566-800.png (566x800, 68.64K)

It's not that bad user. 13 is still garbage, outside of the music and Sazh.

Explain this????

Attached: ff7r sephiroth boss.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Oh I totally expect it to, most likely when EP2 comes out.
From what I've gathered, the time jannies are the last boss of the game, so there will be no one to prevent the fuckery, so EP2 and on will be nothing like the rest of the game.
Can't wait for it.

Nope. Nope. Not believing this. Absolutely fucking retarded.

After all the effort of making her a waifu? No. Makes NO sense. Absolutely ridiculous. Hojo getting literally spirited away is already maximum tard, you CANNOT get worse than that.

OOOooooooOOOO YUNA YOU MUST BECOME A J-POP IDOOOLLLL OOOOooooOoooOooOOOO

Someone explain this spicy new meme to me? I never played the original FF7 and haven't touched the remake.