Nauhgty Dog

>TLOU2 delayed
>Then removed from the Store
>reports of crunch, shitty management, internal conflicts
>People leave the studio
What happened?

Attached: 41242612.jpg (1280x720, 336.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJdwQmpGs2E&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Normal AAA game development.

Just another case of movie development hell.

Expectations are too high from fans and suits. They probably didnt want to make the game anyway and now there's more hype than they could ever deliver for even if it was an 11/10.

Something that should have happened sooner. ND is a former shell of itself and needs to stop. When they said Doughnut Drake was going not going to be in uncharted 4 I knew nothing good was to come out of them again.

I wish that LOU dlc with Ellie never came out either. That was the real beginning of the end

Attached: 1560199838042.gif (261x253, 1.44M)

>removed from the store
what the fuck it's real? just tried to search for it on the US psn store and it's not there

Yes it's real, the avatars and themes are there but the game itself, which should be up for pre-order, is gone

Neil Druckmann. Basedboys can only destroy.

Sony is shitting the bed hard in general

Have you seen the fucking snow deformation? It's not fucking there, and the millennial devs over at Naughty Dog are starting to wake up and smell that coffee.

This

>muh politics
>muh realism
>muh never use the word "fun" here

This guy should be directing emo music videos

What's so naughty about the dog

All went downhill when Amy hennig left due to her disliking the direction they were going

Good news is what happened. We won't have to deal with another "game of the generation" bullshit

>What happened?
Neil Cuckman happened

>What happened?
woke

Never forget that Neil Druckham is a Jew and that is one of the main reasons why Naughty Dog is going to shit.

stop being ignorant, its the bigger jews above him putting him under the thumb. there is a pyramid of hierarchy.

So Jews is basically what happened to Naughty Dog?

Itll make a billion dollars no matter what "controversy"

They stopped making Jak and Daxter, that's what happened

They probably collapsed under the weight of useless, rent seeking administration - much like many colleges are about to

They are going to make it a ps5 launch title, no ps4

They are shifting it to be a PS5 exclusive launch title.

Is this what Xbox cucks on Discord have diverted their FUD into after Rickel fucked up?

>Uncharted was a massively successful series
>spearheaded by a talented woman
>Druckmann takes over and spends all his time virtue signaling as if he didn't just fuck over the kind of person he apparently advocates for

Honestly they should.

>Druckmann takes over and spends all his time virtue signaling as if he didn't just fuck over the kind of person he apparently advocates for
What?

>When they said Doughnut Drake was going not going to be in uncharted 4

What? What is their reasoning for this? It's literally just a stretched character model.

he seized power and played political shit, which led to amy hennig (an incredibly talented director) and the other director leaving the company.
Now its all him and his minions, along with some mindless wagecucks.

>What happened?
their own employees go running to the media year after year saying its a deplorable place to work at. apparently enough senior people got fed up and left and they had to hire new people with no experience and its all precipitated into delay after after delay. you'd think sony themselves would have stepped in by now to do some housecleaning but apparently not.

Neil Druckmann. That dude works at a game dev but wants to make bootleg movies.

Uncharted 2 was the last game that Naughty Dog did. It had a good balance between being a game and being "cinematic". After Druckmann took over as director, everything shifted towards cinematic.

>Now its all him and his minions, along with some mindless wagecucks.
You mean those 30% that are still at the company.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FJdwQmpGs2E&feature=emb_title

I thought Yas Forums hated female devs.
Why do you guys like Amy Hennig

Legacy of Kain nigga

shes talented

Sony's entire gaming division is in shambles. They decided to move their HQ to California and these are the results. Without Nippon's strict and conservative management they are just a mess of incompetent people and conflicting politics.

Turns out when you’re talented, people like you

It's a game that should've never had happened.

CORONAVIRUS happened you fucking morons.

Sony don't want to release a massively anticipated game in the midst of a pandemic when people can't go into stores and buy it.

Good lord you people are fucking dumb.

Then how come other games are still coming out?

>women don't do any work
>they just sit around and talk about how ellie needs to be more feminist and lesbian
>men get fedup and quit
It's just like any other office.

When a dev puts out good work, is it a surprise that people like them?
She was pretty oldschool, put out good games, and didn't into social politics as far as I recall.

you don't need to leave your house to buy video games. now is a great time for new games while everyone is locked up they can immerse themselves in them for long periods of time.

The PS5 is scheduled to be a disaster and they have zero launch titles, so they're gonna release TLOU2 on the same same day as the ultimate version

>look at
>
>me
>
>aren't I
>so
>
>special with all these
>
>
>spaces
>
>
>
>
>xD

Feels like they have give people massive rewards for only one success and it's come back to bite them.

They went from making TLOU, Left Behind, Remastering TLOU & all 3 Uncharted games, Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy in back to back years. 6 Years 6 releases.

TLOU2 started development in 2014, 6 years of development, multiple delays, even getting rid of the unique multiplayer aspect they had, for what? Such bad management it seems.

They are releasing FF7 & Ghost though?

It's fatphobic.

The only reason she quit is because Druckmann got total control and demoted her so she was no longer director of UC4 and was relegated to like QA lead or something terrible according to inside sources.

It's because it doesn't have a release date anymore.

It was a marketing this originally I think but some people did come out and say it was offensive, which I don't get because I thought it was ok to be wide with pride?

The only bad project she did was Uncharted 3, and not even Ernest Hemingway could have tied that game together nicely.

Bricks and mortar is still necessary for the blockbuster vibe they want.

AAA development is unsustainable. The entire production cycle depends on them burning through junior hires like they're disposable trash. This in turn creates a severe amount of brain drain throughout the company's life span, leading to shitty seniority and management that further perpetuates this downward spiral.

Attached: 1585600453415.gif (360x240, 982.35K)

>I thought Yas Forums hated female devs.
Since when? I really don't have a problem with female devs as long as they're reasonable and make sense. Some great women worked on some of the most adored games made.

Fact is, unless you're Ubisoft, these giant AAA games are really really hard to make and require top talent and competent management. You gotta keep that talent happy to keep them around. We talk a lot of shit about Ubi but their montreal studio is mega-competent compared to every other AAA studio.

Are you forgetting that Division 2 and Breakpoint were massive flops user?

Are you forgetting to shut the fuck up when you don't have anything intelligent to say?

They definitely cut a shit ton of content. Wouldn't surprise me if levels are smaller and linear as shit just to make way for their shitty cutscenes. The multiplayer getting cut was the first hint. They prob had to dumb down he AI again, like they did in TLOU1.

neither of them were flops, they simply didnt meet the retarded criteris set for them which was selling as much or more than the previous one

Division 1 broke sales records and Wildlands was the best selling game that year until COD released.

Naughty Dog is a shadow of its former self. The game devs left a long time ago, leaving only wanna-be movie writers and directors who aren't good enough to make it in Hollywood.

Attached: dr n. gorge.jpg (500x750, 41.14K)

Using normal paragraphs doesn't make you special, it just means you can write in English properly and don't sound like a retard.

>ND is a former shell of itself
lol, did you channel your pic when you wrote that

Only breakpoint was a technical flop. It failed so bad they delayed ALL their big releases.

Wow, great counter argument fucking french faggot.