You did cure the genophage, right user?

you did cure the genophage, right user?

Attached: 383885-mass_effect_20070627005217931.jpg (605x640, 39.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RO7K4W-c9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell no, eunuch armies are superior

Krogan male and human female is the best

no I killed Wrex because he pulled a gun on me

Of course, humanity will better get along with krogans than Council races

Nope, even convinced Mordin to join the Crucible project

I dropped the franchise well before that option came up.

if only I had been this smart

Curing the genophage is a really fucking stupid decision. There is zero question about that. I don't think there is a person who can think it's a good idea. I think the real dilemma the game places you in is "Can I cope with Wrex hating me or not?" for some that answer was eas too, but I think in general thats what you're actually supposed to be conflicted about.

It wasn't a real cure, it was creating krogans for an indentured army. Fuck off Wrex, even you could see that.

>Curing the genophage is a really fucking stupid decision.
Because..?

Cause the krogan are the embodiment of the doublenigger as a species.

Absolutely not

Attached: 1583622620391.gif (320x320, 1.66M)

How so?

I never played the second game, so no. Would really like to do that at some point.

Absolutely not. Before it they almost destroyed the entire galaxy with their rampaging psychosis.

>destroyed the entire galaxy
>t.asari

They were literally launching Asteroids on Turian colonies

Based

They were literally destroying planets with asteroids and murdering thousands.

hell no
kroganigs need to die out

Attached: based_terry.jpg (1294x478, 115.1K)

>too retarded to become space faring on their own
>too retarded not to kill each other en masse
>too retarded to not declare war on the entire fucking council and the turians
Oh geeeeeee I wonder.

Because there was some good reason why they needed to be kept in check. They evolved to live in a harsh world and when there was no longer an environment killing them off they just multiplied. There is only two options with the Krogan, you either kill them off completely or you keep their numbers in check.
You can cure the genophage, but it will inevitably lead to unrest and war with them and it would only stop when you kill them or they kill everyone else.

>No I do not regret what I did to the Krogan Shepard. They are nothing but savge beast that are spared that title due to their ability to talk. They have done nothing but cause humans grief since we intertwined are society’s. We cannot tame them. The best course of action is to kill them all. For every one good Krogan there are a hundred bad ones and despite only making up only 0.000000000000013% of the population they commit 50% of the war crimes. All Krogans must hang Shepard.

Attached: 061C8CDF-0329-47BF-BDB6-7AD97DBB2BC9.jpg (1459x844, 472.21K)

No, if you cure the genophage then you're a retard who doesn't understand how it works. Even Wrex doesn't think the genophage should be cured (in ME1 anyway) because he realizes that their culture is shit and needs to change. Remember, the genophage doesn't make every krogan sterile, it just lowered their birth rate significantly. Their population can still grow just as well as any other race if they just settled down and stopped being violent warmongering assholes.

I did it for friendship. Wrex says he can handle things, and he's never done me wrong.

>>too retarded to become space faring on their own
user, asari literally needed prothean guidence to not starve and count beyond 10
>>too retarded not to kill each other en masse
So they are best bros for humanity
>entire fucking council
So 2 races
>and the turians
Oh 3 races

>default option for Wrex in me2 is to have died on Virmire
What did they mean by this?

Roleplay-wise, curing the genophage is a terrible decision, assuming you aren't powergaming and aren't playing as if you know the outcome.
Yes, Wrex finds out and Wreav doesn't, but either way, you stand to lose too much if the Krogan find out you tricked them. In the context of "we need Krogan support to fight the Reapers", the cure is the only smart option. Yes, you lose official Salarian support, but Krogan are necessary for Turian support too, so it's still worth it.

If there wasn't a war going on, the cure is not a good idea. I think Wrex really does want a less psychotic race with a say in the galactic community, but if he gets shot in the back by any of the thousands of tribals he's leading (which is common among Krogan anyway), another Krogan Rebellion is only a matter of time. Wrex is a bro but Mordin was always totally right, it's either the genophage or Tuchanka gets glassed.

Attached: 1335976871055.jpg (200x200, 7.45K)

The game gives you open justification for being a little bit racist towards the krogan. Before the krogan were sterilized, they were explosively breeding at a terrifying rate to the point where they were invading and sacking POPULATED WORLDS to satiafy their population demands with no sign of stopping and from what it seems from the demeanor of most of the krogans who aren't wrex, most of their men don't regret this as much as they are bitter that it was stopped.

You're holding the stability of the universe on the hope that krogan men like wrex and the relatively sane-seeming krogan women can hold their species together. I cured the genophage because it helps stop the bigger threat and the game presents it as the "good" option down to the bone, but the potential consequences seem pretty large.

>You're holding the stability of the universe on the hope that krogan men like wrex and the relatively sane-seeming krogan women can hold their species together.
Well sort of considering Wrex becomes a living god for krogans due to their culture

>user, asari literally needed prothean guidence to not starve and count beyond 10
Yeah, 50,000 years ago. Also you're taking Javik's jokes as historical fact, dumbass. The Protheans definitely uplifted the Asari but they chose the Asari because they already showed promise.
>So they are best bros for humanity
What? How so?
>So 2 races
No, the council makes up more than just the council member species
>Oh 3 races
No, and why are you saying "oh 3 races" as if those 3 races didn't make up dozens of systems and billions of individuals?

Lizard, food supplies are running low on this ship. We ran a vote and it's you who's gonna be in the soup.

The default options are always the shitty ones anyway. In ME3:
>Legion and Grunt were never activated and aren't present
>Minimum crew survives Collector base
>Samara, Thane, and Jack are dead
>Kirrahe dies, Rachni Queen not freed, Shiala executed
>Tali exiled after her trial
They just make the decisions terrible to heavily incentivize importing a save.

If you fuck up the Krogan stuff in 2 you can spin it as the good choice and keep Mordin alive.

Launching probe.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RO7K4W-c9g

Attached: Mass Effect 2 Screenshot 2020.03.27 - 01.06.19.52.jpg (2560x1440, 2.87M)

Just fucking genocide the Asari. Nothing of value will be lost.

>Also you're taking Javik's jokes as historical fact, dumbass.
Calm your ass Liara(-fag?)
>What? How so?
Humanity killed nearly 100 millions humans on the smallest continent within 30 years. We are masters of killing each others. And the strong krogans will always stimulate humanity to endure and be strong to keep this co-respect and co-existence without falling into idilic stagnancy
>and why are you saying "oh 3 races" as if those 3 races didn't make up dozens of systems and billions of individuals?
Because the said races started war because of one single planet

Attached: 1582623062831.jpg (1172x659, 150.22K)

>Roleplay-wise, Sabotaging* is a terrible decision.

Attached: 1358817842595.png (300x300, 14.44K)

No.
I didn't play this shitty game that spits all over the original.

>Calm your ass Liara(-fag?)
Completely false, I hate asari.
>Humanity killed nearly 100 millions humans on the smallest continent within 30 years. We are masters of killing each others. And the strong krogans will always stimulate humanity to endure and be strong to keep this co-respect and co-existence without falling into idilic stagnancy
False, the Turians are even more militaristic than humans are. The key to civilization is that you should understand when to attack and when to keep your impulses in check. It's what separates normal people from niggers, and humans from the krogan.
>Because the said races started war because of one single planet
It was several planets.

The genophage is objectively a good thing and just brings krogan birth rates more in line with every other race. It's their own fault if they go extinct because of it, no other race has that problem.

Sorry, busy.

Attached: 20200403104414_1.jpg (1920x1080, 72.12K)

if krogan societies are matriarchal who would wear the pants in a femshep-wrex relationship

>False, the Turians are even more militaristic than humans are.
That's why they lost First Contact War? That's why they weren't able to hold krogans?
>The key to civilization is that you should understand when to attack and when to keep your impulses in check. It's what separates normal people from niggers, and humans from the krogan.
Good thing Wrex understands it
>It was several planets.
Actually no. Play Citadel.

the varren

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: Vorcha.jpg (250x250, 27.59K)

the galaxy needs real futanari

>That's why they lost First Contact War? That's why they weren't able to hold krogans?
They didn't lose the war, the war was a stalemate with the council brokering peace before any real engagement happened
>Good thing Wrex understands it
Yeah, Wrex is 1 guy. You'd have to put your faith in 1 guy against hundreds of millions.
>Actually no. Play Citadel.
Actually yes, it was several. Lusia was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

>They didn't lose the war
Remind how did the siege of Shanxi ended?
>Yeah, Wrex is 1 guy. You'd have to put your faith in 1 guy against hundreds of millions.
Yep since hunders of millions literally cannot raise the voice against him. Not to mention most of them are on his side.

Superior mommy

Attached: Mass Effect 2 Screenshot 2020.03.26 - 03.05.44.53.jpg (2560x1440, 3.14M)

>They didn't lose the war, the war was a stalemate with the council brokering peace before any real engagement happened
my ass, ayys had no way to counteract human tactics and strategies. the moment the alliance captures materiel and ships its game over

Leto II says otherwise.

Eh, matter of taste.

Wrex finding out was a complete asspull. Also, the idea of using Krogan to remove Reapers from Palaven so that you have more spaceships to retake Earth from Reapers was retarded to begin with, so you're not really losing anything.

The contact war was between scout/skirmish units against one another until the 2nd fleet came in. The whole "war" had barely 1,000 casualties in total.
>Yep since hunders of millions literally cannot raise the voice against him. Not to mention most of them are on his side.
Except they can and the entire history of the krogan proves you wrong. Wreav even gives you a dosage of it in ME3.

>the Krogan were good boys they dindu nuffin

Attached: krogan rebellions.png (410x165, 28.68K)

Uh, sure

Attached: Wrex.jpg (1920x1080, 673.54K)

YOU DIE NOW

Based and humanitypilled.

the lighting makes it look like the three of them are just hanging out by a puddle of shit

>The contact war was between scout/skirmish units
Yeah before Alliance destroyeqd turian patrool fleet which was responsible for attack on civilian vessels and turians launched full-scale system invasion.
>Except they can and the entire history of the krogan proves you wrong.
Except Codex says otherwise and I am right

Yes. But also save Rachni just in case to throw them against Krogan or vice versa.

> turians launched full-scale system invasion
They never did that.
>Except Codex says otherwise and I am right
Huh? Please provide evidence.

Actually defeating the reapers should be impossible without the catalyst asspull. The protheans were slowly eradicated over hundreds of years. Curing the genophage is the right call if you're trying to win a slow war of attrition and want a bunch of retarded dinosaurs to throw at the reapers.

If you consider the catalyst and the fact the reapers can be killed with a big button, curing the genophage is dumb.

they are all gonna be bitches to the leviathans anyway

______ ____ __ ____

>They never did that
Except they did.
>Huh? Please provide evidence
Krogan culture. In particulary part which says that individual's weight in society measures in defeated enemies.

>saving the Rachni again
Fool me once...