Switch Eshop sale is up

What ya
>Playing
>Buying
>Recommending

Attached: nintendo-switch-eshop-sale.png (800x450, 10.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/games/detail/atelier-ryza-ever-darkness-and-the-secret-hideout-switch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every fucking sale I check if Cadence of Hyrule is any cheaper and I'm always disappointed.

How is Thronebreaker?

Attached: ger.jpg (1190x587, 43.95K)

none of this really interests me

stop judging by cover user there's gotta be something in here you want

Just copped this. I think it's been about ten years since I watched Naruto, wonder how much of the story shit I'll remember

Attached: uns3.jpg (800x800, 188.06K)

I grabbed Battle Chasers, Death Road To Canada and Don't Starve yet I'm still playing Slay The Spire. Curious Expedition also just came out and it's great, just not on sale. Also everyone should grab Conduct Together, it has great reviews and is literally a penny or one gold coin.

I bought sphinx and the cursed mummy since it was 60%

I rewatched nitrorad’s review to make sure I still wanted it and yeah I do.

I really should nah Shovel Knight Treasure Trove for $27 buttttttttttttttt

>Death Road To Canada

I liked this one but once you've been through it a couple times there isn't much reason to keep playing. There isn't as much variety between runs as there is in other rouge lites. The Jason character was pretty based though

>settling for 20% off shovelware instead of just hacking your switch

the fuck is wrong with you people?

t. parasite

Should I get Diablo if I'm into rougelikes

>Bubsy Paws on Fire only $4.99
HOLY SHIT

>Travis Strikes Again still not on sale
Any day now...

Attached: skeleton-computer.jpg (800x533, 102K)

>Nickelodeon Kart Racers is $11.99
Should I...?

Is FE on sale? Will it ever go on sale?

yeah I've only played it a bit and am feeling almost the same way. The high score it has everywhere is strange.

thanks for posting this user, that's literally all I care about
guess I'm not gonna bother

I picked up Jydge, it's fun so far. I'm afraid that there will eventually be a hard wall that prevents progression later on though.

It was on sale not that long ago

It's literally never gone on sale.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 8.03.47 PM.png (1276x756, 100.73K)

>hoping for 1st party exclusives to get discounts

How is ryza on the switch tho
I have it downloaded but not installed on PC (pirated).
I rather play it on the switch if the port is good

Attached: __reisalin_stout_atelier_and_1_more_drawn_by_ryuji_ikeriu__sample-6b604bab233c0fd7ae9a11b5d42e0d7a.jpg (850x1329, 190.34K)

>Slay The Spire
damn. I was hoping it was part of the sale. I'm interested but not $25 interested.

Not every switch is hackeable

Checked dmc3 and is still the same price as ever

i think one of the sales had it at 18 bucks

Yeah it's pretty boring unless you pick one of the special hitchhikers like the clown so weird shit happens

Splatoon has been discounted a few times

why has my nintendo been so shit the past 4 years?

I don't think the Australian one has been updated in four years. It's still all 3DS and WiiU stuff

Is ace attorney trilogy on sale?

>3 years have passed
>and HAMSTER STILL can't put 25+ year old games on sale

Attached: 8594035830.gif (864x621, 2.67M)

It was on sale recently, not sure right now

I had some money to spare on my Japanese eShop account so I got Golf Story and VOEZ on sale

>buying digital games

I had no problems tho you can probably pirate the DLC on PC

I swear the 3 games have been on sale for like a straight year

Attached: 1582679041851.jpg (496x445, 155.17K)

I’m keepin mah money

>no towerfall
>no children of morta
My expectations were low and I'm still let down.

children of morta was on sale last week moron

>bought Brazbrue CTB like a retard at launch for $40
>base game + all the DLC costs $33
>even the physical nowadays can be found for $20
Well don't I feel like the biggest retard?

Attached: juice that turns you retarded.png (374x535, 177.12K)

I like how this doesn't change the fact it isn't on sale now.

but it is...
nintendo.com/games/detail/atelier-ryza-ever-darkness-and-the-secret-hideout-switch/

Could have bought it during its last sale, but I was SO SURE that they would drop an announcment for Splatoon 3 or something because they never give good discounts on games and I think I remember some videogame related confrence coincidencing with the sale. My fucking face when it was just a normal sale for a Nintendo game.

Attached: cover3.jpg (1920x1080, 130.17K)

Wut

How's World End Syndrome?

not interested in accidentally frying my most used platform
also not interested in losing interest once I have access to everything, I enjoyed hacking my 3DS more than I did playing it afterwards

Like MAYBE 25% or 33% off was the cheapest I've seen it, and that was during the holiday sales at the end of last year. I would expect a discount again maybe around when E3 was going to be, or around when TGS would usually be, or certainly by the end of the year again.

Bought Conduct Together since it was a cent. Looks like dumb fun.
Thinking of buying Ape Out, maybe Power Rangers.

i would if it was like the wii u and online was usable, but i play mostly online games

literally 0 games from my wishlist are on sale, so im not buying anything.
maybe i'll check out botw on the 9th.

>Also everyone should grab Conduct Together, it has great reviews and is literally a penny or one gold coin.
I concur. It's just an enhanced mobile port sure, but you can play it multiplayer for an insanely fun time. It's surprisingly challenging.

gimme a good eshop game I can get for $10, RPGs or party games preferred.

Are any FF games on sale again? I keep fucking missing the sales for FFVII.

I was hoping The Touryst would drop to about $10, but I decided $14 was close enough and grabbed it.

Anyone have some good recommendations for digital-only games?

Attached: 2648187-0193551367-photo.jpg (480x480, 39.76K)

Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle. tactical RPG in the vein of XCOM.

This game is so fucking decent if not for the ending feeling rushed, i'd call it a solid 8 out of 10

American My Nintendo has been cycling through the same 3DS and Wii U discounts for many many months now. I find myself spending platinum points on 3DS themes I'll never use, just to keep the points from expiring. I'm literally having trouble even giving the themes away. Does anybody want one?

You can pick any of these:
Super Mario: Wooden World
Animal Crossing: Winter Frolics
Spinner: Mario
Spotlight: Princess Peach
Yoshi Springtime Siesta

I wanna know too

You have to be retarded to fuck up using the retard-proof guide

whats on sales?

What the hell is this game? Old school 3D platformer? I'm surprised I've never heard of it before.

I believe it's a port of a game from around 2003.

>Japanese eShop
how do you pay off points in another country?

Is The Touryst worth it? It looks like a fun little game but I’ve been on the fence about it.

Attached: 04A84377-8412-4194-9271-B1A9D137B469.png (319x305, 204.99K)

Vasara Collection's only $1 and it's a damn good shmup.

I really really wanna buy a Switch but the poor game performance combined with higher game prices keep me away to be honest.

Is Ryza fun? I've never played an Atlier game.

I bought it but haven't played it yet. Shin'en usually makes pretty fun stuff, and they're truly programming wizards keeping their file sizes so small and efficient.

If a game has poor performance it's likely a multiplat. Nintendo™ games don't really have performance issues on Nintendo™ consoles.

Regions are separate despite the system not being region locked itself, so you'd need to make an account for each region where you want to buy something, and fund each region separately. You can't combine or share balances.