Where the FUCK do I go now?: The Game

>Where the FUCK do I go now?: The Game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 180.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AM50BifVRHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRO YOU CANT NAVIGATE BORING BLAND ENVIRONMENTS WILL NOTHING UNIQUE OR INTERESTING ABOUT THEM XD UHHHH CASUAL MUCH FILTERED GIT GUD

press tab to see the map: The Game

use your map kiddo

Attached: 1566880718932.png (443x455, 152.66K)

2 has pretty boring map design, yea.

>not having all the maps memorized
zoom zoom

Attached: doomdaisy.jpg (695x420, 101.43K)

this was the game that taught me to look for enemies in case i get lost

Play Hexen next, that one filtered even me

>where the FUCK is the blue/red/yellow key?: The Game

I tried heretic and i just couldn't do it
Doom still holds up today though

Yeah it's quite hilarious to see people unfamiliar with Doom go back to Doom and Doom II and get totally gobsmacked at how much maze navigation and key gathering there is, with ripping and tearing making up only one half of this.

I loved Heretic, despite how fucking hard it was. Hexen just felt like a slog and I dropped it after a few hours every time I tried to get into it.

Attached: 15940959_1065817443530642_8003745089543964161_n.jpg (660x960, 99.65K)

no dumbass, the game is called Doom II: Hell on Earth

The city maps are fucking ridiculous. And then it's full of meme maps

filtered

>blocks your path

Attached: 1707133-heavy_weap.png (320x320, 31.56K)

>ever using the normal shotgun in Doom II
Oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing?

>game introduces a new mechanic halfway through

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 10.07.45 PM.png (1084x202, 75.07K)

final doom was so shit with these fags. easily the worst classic doom titles

You usually go where there aren't a pile of dead guys.

Attached: fps map design.png (640x516, 38K)

hexen and heretic were better

whoa dude games used to make you go back through empty rooms you already cleared. epic map design bro

yeah thats why the pacing is so good, on the new doom all you do is shot and it gets repetitive very fast

that's like saying all you do in devil may cry is attack

Except for the monster closets that would open up.

Wait until you play Monster Hunter Ltd.

Attached: 1585786094304.png (345x323, 162.78K)

He cute

Attached: b5e.jpg (960x708, 461.6K)

DMC is a very repetitive game, the fun comes from the flashy moves and ridiculous over the top cutscenes

I played Heretic a year or two ago and it was great, what's the problem? I don't remember getting lost to any significant degree at all. Now with Hexen, with that one I did have some issues because I missed a fucking switch on one map which activated something in another or some shit like that.

That's not even from DOOM lmao.

Attached: 1580627868011.png (462x522, 255.74K)

Maybe you could ask the devs to add big arrows for you

It's E1M6 you retard.

Retarded zoomer, you entire life is a waste of everyone's time.

>new game goes straight to the action
>this is bad to boomers
Retard

You haven't played 1 or 3 have you?

AW YES NAVIGATING FORGETTABLE MAZES IS NOT A WASTE OF TIME AMIRITE, FUCK GOING STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION I GOTTA RUN AROUND AND FIND KEYS TO PAD OUT THIS SHIT GAME

A lot of the maps had great exploration if you looked for the secrets. Although they are really easy to find with the map

Blow your brains out. Stop dumbing down games and giving us shit like FFXIII. Should Metroid just spawn you in a square room and spawn enemies over and over? Fuck you.

I don’t care about the maze aspect. It’s more annoying to get to the end of a level and die so you have to start it all over again.

>that's like saying all you do in devil may cry is attack
yes

this but for real, I fucking love mazes in games

Is this doom 64? I'm gonna buy it when i get home ;^)

You're acting as if this is Daggerfall, you fucking peabrain.

You use the normal shotgun to either take out hitscan enemies that are a significant distance away from you or to snipe weaker enemies that are placed up on ledges you can't reach. Duh.

Attached: 1414871810210.png (400x400, 9.79K)

>Stop dumbing down games
Said the guy defending DOOM when its casual to any real PC genre like point n click, RTS, text adventure, strategy

Kys retard DOOM and FPS genre killed PC gaming

>always hated the maze aspect in Doom 2, especially with some of the larger, open maps
>though it has the superior enemy count, variety, and weapons over 1
2 makes 1 feel primitive as fuck, but I don't know what they were thinking with some of the levels

Attached: 1585489137583.jpg (467x628, 48.73K)

>they were thinking with some of the levels
>they
Which levels because individual levels had individual designers.

you never have to do this in Doom aside from some secrets
Sigil is unofficial.

I always forget how stupid modern people are

This is literally doom 2 map 18 and it's the first thing you have to do to get out of the starting room.

>have to do this once
my mistake

That's not Douk

Don't worry retard-kun, somebody made a Doom mod for mentally stunted animals just like you! No more map navigating and complex shit like that, just forward.
youtube.com/watch?v=AM50BifVRHA

>Spend 5 days on a community map
>Still 31 others to go

>youtube.com/watch?v=AM50BifVRHA
this says a lot about our society

Id rather not play a shit game that needs mods to have basic shit like vertical aim lol

Yeah, I imagine it must be very hard for the simple-minded to play a game that only aims automatically on one axis, I know you must be used to full automatic aiming like in your cool, modern shooters.

>thinks modern games have full automatic aiming
Retard boomer

Kek

Poor thing, is that the best you can do? Spout some random gibberish you've seen somebody else say and you picked out of your list of replies to use when you can't figure out what to say? You must be having a really tough time here.

Look, just go play some Linear Doom. I know you're scared because it only aims vertically for you, but here's the thing: since it's all just a corridor you don't really need to aim to the side anyway. You can do it! Just give it a try and you'll see that even somebody like you can enjoy the game, I'm absolutely certain!

Attached: 1585429999750.gif (300x300, 43.81K)

look at his cute little arms