ITT: We're on an alternate dimension where EVO is a Puzzle game tournament

ITT: We're on an alternate dimension where EVO is a Puzzle game tournament

Attached: sketch-1580940892364.png (1285x720, 773.71K)

>NES version
Imagine the smell

Niggers shouting at autistic people, same shit different day.

HEXIC FAGS BTFO

Attached: 1585799732543.png (500x575, 215.55K)

Only autists screaming at each other. Niggets can't get into basic Tetris

pretty bad line up of games tbqh
3 puyo-puyo games?
and wtf is that disney crap

When will NESfags finally migrate to Tetris 99?
It L I T T E R A L L Y has everything
There's zero excuse NOT to leave Tetris NES unless you like playing on smelly CRT TVs

Nope, no sir

Even in a alternate puzzle only EVO who the fuck would pick Frozen, one of the competitive Bejwels would make more sense

One day, Meteos will get its time in the sun...;_;

>No Catherine
Guess they can't handle the EDGE

Dr Mario isnt a puzzle game.

>columns got dropped for another puyo game

Attached: unknown-6.png (336x289, 71.22K)

>Catherine got dropped
its not fair bros

Attached: 1363886378861.jpg (582x329, 19.79K)

>no Sonic Shuffle
DROPPED

>3 Puyo Puyo games
>No Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

>including fever 2 but not the japanese version of puzzle league
I mean, I love me some Fever 2, but that's still fucking weird.
i swear to god if that furfag wins the fever two grand finals with ocean prince again i'm never going to be able to play my main without being called a vorefag on Yas Forums

Attached: what_the_fuck.jpg (379x335, 86.23K)

You've got three Tetrominoes on that list and none of them are Magical Tetris Challenge, what in the blue fuck is wrong with Match-3VO this year

>three tetrises
>puzzle fighter relegated to side stream again
When is McRib going to get some taste?
>b-b-but it's too fighting game inspired
There's literally nothing wrong with running some games that have very minor fighting game elements like Puzzle Fighter.

Attached: iu[4].jpg (1280x720, 178.41K)

Magical Drop fucking gross. Dropped!

>not including Bejeweled
This is why I don't watch EVO anymore.

is PPT swap mode or what?

>fever 2
based list
Championsfags BTFO

Attached: CarbuncleWow.png (271x290, 20.84K)

Having three Tetrises blows cocks but why the fuck aren't more people made about that obvious Disney shill shit? That game's about as tournament-worthy as fucking Picross.

So obviously with Disney bankrolling the tournament this year they had to include Frozen Freefall. It definitely won't be back for another year to eat up a slot, so which game would you want to take its place? I think taito needs to step up and try to get Puzzle Bobble 4 in there. Evo's always sucking Magical Drop's cock despite Puzzle Bobble being better in every way. Just look at this amazing roster.

Attached: pbobble4[1].png (320x232, 13.93K)

other than presentation, what does PPF2's fever mode have over PPC's?

that professor layton 3 fight was close
they need to nerf hint coins

Party games aren't puzzle games you goofass

Mean Bean Machine should replace Puyo Tsu though

Gameplay wise they are pretty much the same AFAIK

Nobody plays that shit. Tetris Grand Master is the GOAT and deserves to be in every year. Puyo Puyo Tetris is in there because it's still fairly fresh and has a cult following keeping it alive in the tourney scene. Then there's Tetris NES which is still only around despite being fucking garbage because Mc.Rib can't turn down smelly NESfag money.

Fever 2 has a different garbage ratio for Fever mode than any other game, along with some weird patterns that can show up during Fever mode.

AHHH THE SQUARE BLOCK'S IFRAMES ARE OP

Chains of bubbles falling and rising back up to burst other bubbles is a great mechanic, but the tarot aesthetic and character roster just wash over me. BAM3DX with the chain mechanic would be GOAT

I'm so sick of sonic fox and his fucking kig outfit
Now the normalfags think all puzzle players are anime pedos

>Mean Bean Machine should replace Puyo Tsu though
>it's another "Mean Bean Retard doesn't understand why Puyo Puyo 1 rules are absolute cancer for competitive play" episode
How many times do we have to go over this, dipshit? OPP and its variations (Kirby's Avalanche and MBM) will NEVER EVER be at Evo again. The 2013 MBM tournament literally had the worst numbers in the history of Puyo tournaments at Evo ever. It's not coming back.

Attached: hold_the_fuck_up_seriously_nigga.png (360x323, 178.55K)

Terror Instinct is peak Tetris

>Puyo Puyo Tetris is in there because it's still fairly fresh and has a cult following keeping it alive in the tourney scene.
It's six years old and only still around because of Dr Robotnik meme mods. Did Puyo Champions fuck up that badly that the community was just like "let's pretend this never happened"

POOYO POOYO TSU FAGS TAKE A SHOWER RIGHT NOW!!!

At least it's better than the vorefag who keeps winning the Fever 2 tournaments.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MONEY PUZZLE EXCHANGER

Sonicfox isn't even that good at puzzlers. He takes first place in shitty new indie games nobody's ever heard of. He tried Tetris NES once against Hungryblocks and didn't even make it to level 9.

>Did Puyo Champions fuck up that badly that the community was just like "let's pretend this never happened"
It has Quest characters.
No fucking shit everyone pretends it didn't happen. Literally the only tournament still using PPC is the official SEGA one, and that's solely because they made it for the JESU.

>BOOM TETRIS FOR JEFF

Why are Dr Mario babbys so autistic?

>Dr. Mario
Holy shit WHY
WHY DO THEY KEEP INCLUDING THIS
DR. MARIO IS FUCKING AWFUL, LITERALLY SONIC ERAZOR TIER

>it's another Yas Forums pretends to play puzzle games thread
How many of you can even do a t-spin?

Every other game is just filler leading into the Puyo Puyo Tetris Swap tournament.

All those puzzle games probably got better netcode

Is Meteos a real puzzle game?

Attached: images (10).jpg (316x286, 21.18K)

>Grand Master Tetris and Puyo Pop
Now this is something I could be interested in seeing.

PC release when?

>Bust A Move 4 didn't come back
IT'S THE 22nd ANNIVERSARY BROS WTF WHERE'S MUH BUBB BOBB

This. Whoever at Sega who trought that replacing well liked characters with 4 overdesigned bozos, Girl Sig and Not!Saber was out of his mind

>he wants nothing but block spinning and bubble shooting at every Evo
PROTIP: there's more than TWO kinds of puzzle games! Dr.Mario is the only thing there keeping the event from being a stale snorefest.

>NES Stinkies still haven't migrated to TGM3, PPT or 99

Explain yourselves NES Players.

Attached: 1585456098727.jpg (252x252, 31.27K)

would be fucking dope

When will the last irrelevant tetris finally be removed from this fucking tournament, bros?
The tech is worse. It looks worse. It plays worse. It sounds worse. It survives purely on nostalgia instead of gameplay merit. Old style tetris is bust.
Sega tetris was superior from day one and has reached a form that's MORE technical and yet also more fun on a low level, which seems to literally never happen nowadays.
So why the fuck do people still play NES tetris? Do they like the feeling of a block lightly grazing another block and being instantly placed? Do they like being fucked by the lack of any bag or piece holding?

Probably trying to appeal to Quest normalfags in Japan, and it's probably the same reason all the characters count instead of having actual voice lines

>>he wants nothing but block spinning and bubble shooting at every Evo
WHAT THE FUCK IS DR MARIO THEN YOU DUMB NIGGER
DR. MARIO IS LITERALLY A FALLING BLOCK PUZZLE GAME
IT JUST BLOWS COCK

When will you fags play a real puzzle game and put in a Zachtronics title? Opus Magnum was perfect for it with the scoring system and custom levels.

If memeshit like Catherine and fucking Chime can hit mainstage Zachtronics should too

>no Baku Baku
>no Columns again
>fucking disney shit that only got in because the rat paid a small fortune
Everyday I hope that sellout piece of shit ill die chocking on his precious mcribs. He has ruined this event with his pay to get in bullshit.