Xenoblade

New kinoblade thread as last one hit bump limit
Thoughts about the definitive edition? You have pre-ordered the collector's edition right?

Attached: 1561348162914.jpg (1280x1843, 305.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bSbeIJZgKDw
twitter.com/Blun_Z/status/1245863172214378496?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You may as well start up the general again if you're this eager for a new thread. Probably enough excitement about DE to keep it going.

Should have used the new kino art as thread pic user

Attached: 7694d10.jpg (1920x900, 187.37K)

Xeno threads have been pretty good lately, they hit 500 posts pretty fast

>using the inferior Xeno game as the OP

Go to /vg/ if you want to have continuous threads.

Next thread if I'm the OP
/vg/ is reddit/discord

TGBC outright refuses to go to /vg/ out of spite.

>Just the bust.
Seriously, this confuses me to not end, why? WHY pneuma doesn't have full body art?!

This is Greenpon. Say something nice about him.

Attached: 20200403_014131.jpg (477x517, 249.59K)

>/vg/ is reddit/discord
As in they talk about actual video games?

Yes.

Because she doesn't need it.

>They
You should have used "we"

But artists NEED IT.

Attached: EUXiPZoWkAAXsIh.jpg (840x1080, 112.11K)

I'm still mad they never gave us a perma-Pneuma as like, a final 100% reward for clearing all the DLC shit.

He looks timid but cute.

Shut up coomer

I'm still playing through the game after finishing it and I was kinda hoping it was a thing, you broke my dream, oh well

Attached: 1556825462878.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

Do you think the epilogue will have a 4 members battle system?

Anyone know if the Xenoblade re-release on Switch will have dual audio? I can't find anything on it. Google search is just flooded with Xenoblade 2 stuff.

so whens the definitive works supposed to go back up on amazon?

You better buy the game.

This image kinda disturbs me.

Attached: EUL2RzVUwAEXdwB.jpg (1771x1254, 1004.83K)

Nobody knows, but it's a given.

>no permanent Pneuma
>no Jin in the main game
>no Malos
So many broken dreams.

Attached: EQQAcRBVAAEIk5k.jpg (2000x1395, 1002.76K)

An official full body art would help artists to draw even more Pneuma

Already did! I doubt they will make it worse than the original

Backlog is filled to the brim with vidya, yet here I am running through Torna on NG+.
No regrets though. The base game was too daunting a task to 100%, but I think I can do Torna.

Attached: 1584494476719.jpg (1024x768, 107.91K)

>This image kinda disturbs me.
Because it's more of XC2fags shoehorning XC2 into more popular Nintendo titles to try and convince people they're on the same playing field?

The original did, I don't see why not, worst case scenario you'll have to download the audio separatedly.

Honestly hard to say atm. Nobody can decide if those two Nopon work as one or if they're separate.

>You have pre-ordered the collector's edition right?
I was about to say it's not up, but it's probably already gone lmao
but the game itself isn't up in krautistan either as far as I can tell

Why does North America continue to get the shit versions of games? Europe gets a full collectors edition while we just get the works edition.

No because the image is disturbing.

Attached: pyra bramford.jpg (2000x2500, 421K)

The Nopon are party members quite clearly but that as far as we know.

Attached: screen01.jpg (1920x1080, 359.47K)

>Gay ass crossover shit

Don't reply that user, he is desperated because he can't spam out of context screenshots anymore and is trying to derail.

Try looking up on smaller shops

Just bought the DLC for XC2, honestly I am surprised I liked xenoblade 2 at all since I am not a big anime fan, but the story and gameplay are super fun and Nia is bae

Delusion.

I hope it is the case.

Melia

Attached: 240.jpg (1024x1024, 144.19K)

Was this a good joke?

Attached: monsta.jpg (1200x675, 170.95K)

It's irrelevant what you think /vg/ is, generals belong there. If all you want to do is hype up the game with some anons, that is a much better place than here.
No need to. Since the artbook is in English it will eventually be uploaded online, and if I were to buy it it would have been for that and that reason alone. I'll pre-order it through Amazon later this month.

youtu.be/bSbeIJZgKDw

Why the fuck has Howden not been given some kind of best video game voice acting award yet? This literally the best voice acting I've ever heard in a JRPG

They appear to have weapons and in the scene with the beaten up Taos they seem to be holding them.

Attached: screen02.jpg (1920x1080, 458.74K)

The secondaries fear the Monado.

I didn't pre-order, I'll get the regular physical copy when it comes out.

Because it's a JRPG.

Attached: 1585858826213.jpg (502x1269, 206.09K)

I wonder if those Nopons are more important than we think.

Attached: EUoU3TaU0AoDfQ8.jpg (1202x1209, 161.39K)

>just howden
the whole cast did great. Howden performed outstanding but Mumkhar and Dunban are just as intense and Dunbans VA doesn't even remember recording for the game after delivering BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE

The base game is what matters in the end anyway

Not true. The original US release did not. Only the UK release did.

I wonder if they're native to the shoulder or if they're like Riki's eldest children or some shit.

I guess.

>You have pre-ordered the collector's edition right
I want to but I live in the US and the UK collector's release is impossible for me to get my hands on. That one is just way better. I don't know why they keep fucking the US over with Xenoblade collector's editions.

Bullshit. I had the US version and it absolutely had dual audio.

>The original US release did not
It did though.

I find it impossible to appreciate pleb accent English actors. That shit is just fucking nails on a chalk board to me.

I to want see this in HD.
>twitter.com/Blun_Z/status/1245863172214378496?s=20

Doesn't fit jrpgs

>the reflection in his eye
that nigga possessed or something

For some reason I remember it not. Maybe I imported it because it came out in UK first.

It fits them just fine, especially fantasy stuff like Xenoblade 1 and 2.

Doesn't fit anything outside of UK comedy shows. It's completely intolerable to me.

the opposite. nopon are soulless creatures forsaken by god.

You better be an useful party member motherfucker.

Bad opinion but ok

I played xb2 when it was released but never did the side content. Jesus, there are full voiced quests for every blade with their own ministories. What went so fucking right? I just put another 30 hours after beating the game.

All the miniplots, the music, I keep discovering secret locations after 200 hours.

Fucking SOUL.

And torma being a full 20 hours game. I feel the torma group are the best developed jrpg villains in the last years. XB2 is truly jrpg of the generation. 200 hours and still a shit ton of content to go. (im not doing ursula quest)

She’s our tank, look at the shield she wears. Based.

Attached: 838C7E69-98AD-4E75-8EFB-0A20266CA33D.jpg (141x161, 16.91K)

>Epilogue called "Future Connected"
>Taos that doesn't share the color of any Taos in XB1, nor do they even remotely appear in Alcamoth, falls out of the portal in front of Alcamoth. Said Taos resembles the ones from XB2
>Nopon duo remind people of Rex, and Pyra
There's something strange about this Epilogue..

Wait torna is 20 hours long? Fuck, I gotta get to it soon

Same way I feel about most American accents in JRPGs. The British voice acting in that scene has so much conviction and gravitas to it, it's fantastic.

They should make xc3 a dating sim desu. They’d get lots of sales and be able to grow the company.

A bit more than that. Its just padded with forced side quests but the actual content is yes 15-20 hours

English dubs are always bad, they lack passion and soul

I think the Epilogue will have a Torna style of combat. The Nopon will be one tag team, and Shulk/Fiora will be the other tag team. So, there might be another tag team during the prequel.

filter'd

>Shulk/Fiora
Wat?

Fuck off man. Stop baiting. Adam Howden or the rest of XB1 cast doesn't lack soul of whatever dumb shit you're saying. Fuck off and kill yourself. I mean that literally.

If you're issue is lack of conviction or effort then just stop using English dubbing in it's entirety. They both aren't shit when compared to the original Japanese.

>Meant to say *Epilogue
Man, Alcamoth looks busted as shit because of the Telethia. I wonder how they'll expand this place? Maybe some inner royalty chambers, or we'll jump through the portals into some pocket dimension, and then back into Alcamoth, and vice versa. I don't know.

Cringe. No thanks man. I'll play in British cos of Adam Howden and the rest of the cast. Kill yourself.

I meant to say Melia, I'm tweaking right now, and I'm typing a little fast

Is this remake the best game to get into the series without? XB2 sucked ass and I'm willing to try another game.

Yes.

Are there any more Xenoblade art books or are these it?

Attached: 896F62ED-C1A8-4518-A9E6-406DCA6D46F9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

I'm not baiting, I am as sincere and genuine as I can be, I believe english dubs do not fit jrpgs, lack soul, passion and worst of all, must follow the english script which isn't canon

Might as well, since you didn't like XB2.

>unironically says cringe
>tells anybody else to kill themselves
Aww. The pig accent britbong is offended.

It doesn't look like she has a shield >Nopon duo remind people of Rex, and Pyra
What? How?

40-50 to 100%, and that's without NG+.

You can't typo Melia with Fiora, user.

Probably the same but run down shit, also the portal seems to be right at the entrace of the palace, so who knows.

One has blue clothing, and the other has red clothing

>North American release comes with Japanese language options
Based. No need to import.