Fuck PC

if I had a ps4 instead of a pc I'd be playing FF7 Remake right now

if I had a switch instead of a pc I'd be playing link's awakening right now

Attached: that feel.png (822x802, 680.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTETsm79D3A
youtu.be/NuTq58yuTow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I need to play the hottest new thing
The perfect consoomer.

and you wouldnt be posting here
a win-win

Why'd you wait this goddamn long.

PC has no games, its not even about the hottest new thing

all the best games of the past 10 years are console exclusive

>if I had a ps4 instead of a pc I'd be playing a remake of a game that is torrentable
>if I had a switch instead of a pc I'd be playing a remake of a game that is torrentable
fixed both of those for you OP

>nooooooo why is the grass greener on that side?!

Grow up, you have probably more games on your backlog than you could finish in a life time. Be patient and play your games and wait for the PC release, it will be better end.

Attached: 1513798500046.jpg (433x427, 48.52K)

and yet they're mostly shit games

>it will be better
I feel so sorry for you poorfags.
t. Idort master race

But you don't have a PC in the first place so...?

Then why are they on your backlog? You're saying you have only bad games to look forward to? That sounds like an exaggeration

It's almost like people have different tastes and playing different games. Having fun with EU4 Factorio and Total war on console?

the feeling is mutual

>its not even about the hottest new thing
>all the best games of the past 10 years are console exclusive
you're contradicting yourself
maybe try getting better taste in video games

PC has the best versions of simulation games and all of the strategy games. Are you a brainlet?

i genuinely have no interest in those games

Attached: 1409610434104.jpg (1246x919, 179K)

I have a pc, xbone, and ps4. The Xbox has good layer of dust on it and I fire the ps4 up to only play one game. I really enjoy pc as it has a larger collection of free games.

I'm playing FE3H while waiting for my copy of FVII to arrive tomorrow. Gonna play some mp games with the lads on my pc later.

PC is a supplementary platform, or consoles are, whichever way you choose to see it. You either have a beefy PC and buy consoles due to their exclusives, or you have consoles and buy PC (less common) to play definite versions of games atop other stuff like mods.
People who wage console wars are poorfags who have either a console or a potato PC, which is in the same price range, and can't afford to have both of best worlds. It might sound like a "look how rich I am flex" but it's the truth, if you really care about having the best gaming experience idorting is the only way.

Attached: c83a157e27de46307bbc2cd049d346adaf21cb61d8064d2f3a8e8d7dbe9ee1a1.png (2080x1705, 474.18K)

>I fire the ps4 up to only play one game
hmm............. wonder what that might be..............................

>link's awakening
You have been able to play that for years on pc

Link's Awakening is a lazy reskin of a Gameboy game from 1993, and FFVIIR will probably come to Steam within the next 1-2 years if the other FFs are any indication.

not the remake
and not properly at least, the emulator fucking sucks

crash team racing nitro fueled

Yes user we all have different tastes so your statement is just stupid.

There are hundreds of games coming out every year on Steam and EGS who do you think you're kidding?

lmao who actually thinks this?

steam has more shovelware than the fucking wii
all the high quality games are console exclusive

It's the exact opposite, all the biggest games are multiplat. You sound like a clueless Nintendo fan.

It has more shovelware because it has more releases in general. Dozens of real game releases every year are coming out on those platforms.

>all the high quality games are console exclusive
Such as?

No, they are not.

He's gonna say BB, a game with a framerate so bad it creates afterimages, the game that made the souls series worse but no one wants to admit it.

AAA multiplats are to games what capeshit is to movies

i'd rather play a small budget nintendo game any day over the mindless cashgrab made by bethesda/EA/ubisoft/rockstar

Imagine being this brain washed. The advantage of having a PC is you can find your perfect niche which on console you cannot. Blinding yourself to this is just retarded.

desu games i enjoy the most are usually multiplats which are better on PC

youtube.com/watch?v=BTETsm79D3A

ohononono

>he needs to play shit remakes of games from companies that can't make good interesting things anymore

You can still get either of those. Or both.

Attached: 1361821358145.jpg (1024x768, 58.3K)

i cant even play nocturne because PCSX2 cant remove the horrible motion blur of ps2 atlus games

typical short tempered manlet

Attached: b8a496aa-724e-4c3e-8714-8291c75be102.png (800x800, 317.28K)

PS2s are cheap and Nocturne is only about 20 dollars. Or you can mod a PS2.
Simple problems require simple solutions.

Attached: 1453833667968.jpg (495x791, 51.6K)

i'm poor, i dont have money to buy consoles
i wish i could sell this pc and get myself a switch lite, a ps4 and a new smartphone, but who would buy my hardware now that everyone is jobless in my country

honestly, i'm never buying a pc ever again, i'm done with desktops

Remake would come to PC at a later date, also you can emulate the awakening

it will take at least another year for switch emulation to become minimally usable

sure you're right, its likely that those games will eventually be playable on pc, but i dont want to wait 3 years for that

If you don't enjoy the occasional capeshit movie you don't know shit about entertainment.

3 to 4 years is how long it will take them to release the 3 parts. 3 if you're lucky and they don't botcher the rest of the game too much.

The second part will likely to be already multiplat along with the first.

>

Attached: 1585833588031.png (645x729, 42.03K)

Why did you post a self-portrait?

>has a PC
>poor
So you're most likely a basement dwelling Sonybro who doesn't have a PC in the first place, got it.

Emulate?

no, fuck console companies they ruin everything because "muh money", consoles shouldn't exist

>FF79% of the game Removed
>Chink's Awakening
Shit taste.

still better than anything recent pc has to offer

If you had sex you wouldn't be here right now.

still much worse then just playing the originals

No.

Maybe if PC developers made some competing games.

The only reason to have a PC is for multiplatform games simply because of the performance you get. I definitely wouldn't get one to play its exclusive though.

Why don't you get a console then, PC gamers are playing mountain blade 2

youtu.be/NuTq58yuTow
>remakes (one is easily emulatable) is better than HL:A, Total War etc.
Make a pic of your PC irl

Nintendo games are not low budget

I bought a gaming rig and made sure everything was compatible.
I get random hiccups regardless of settings in every game I play that nothing seems to resolve.

Fuck pc, I'm waiting for the new consoles.

PC fags did that.

OG link's awakening aged very poorly, it suffers from the same issue of alttp, where you can only hit in 4 directions, so you have to adjust your position to hit enemies on your diagonal, and thats annoying as fuck

OG FF7 is barely playable on any platform, all of them have lots of flaws

have you actually tried emulating it?

the emulator cant play the sounds of the game, it crashes from time to time and the shader cache you compile erases itself every time you quit, so every time you boot the game it stutters like hell

yes they are, compared to AAA western games