Xbox pass for pc is dirt cheap, get it now

Xbox pass for pc is dirt cheap, get it now.

Attached: 20200322180648_1.jpg (587x503, 47.77K)

why would you pay for nothing. like what the fuck is "astrologaster"? more like donteverpayforgamepassshitgaster

Cope poorfag

I love gamepass. I already completed like 70 games since game pass arrived. I would have already sold some or they would have collected dust in my closet. Game pass on xbox even gives you a discount in case you really like a game and want to own it after all. I also experienced so many games I would have never tried or even heard of. It's really the netflix of gaming. Of course if you are a collector it isn't for you.

>astrologaster
not sure, but surge 2 is pretty good

If you have Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox do you get this for free or is this separate?

Game Pass for PC is included.

pc is included in ultimate but you need windows 10 afaik

>windows 10
yikes

No thanks, I don't rent games, this isn't the 90s anymore.

>Requires Windows 10
Nice try M$, also.
Not a single game I'm interested in.
At least microsoft knows that having share in PC market has its benefits.

>windows 10
hang yourself

There's no point in taking advantage of the $1 deal unless you have already stacked up on Xbox Live Gold membership (and yes, you can stack up to at least 36 months iirc).
Once you do that, then you add on the $1 and it gets transformed into Ultimate for MUCH cheaper than it would cost paying even the beta price.

Why would a PC user ever need Gold?

I got it and in 3 months I only finished Guacamelee 2.

If you're exclusively a PC user, there's not exactly much reason to use game pass for PC at all. Most of the games can be found for so much cheaper on the various stores, get to keep the games forever, aren't wasting your time with filler games, and aren't dealing with the shitty windows 10 store versions of the games (and yes this does matter - see cities skylines).

>why would you pay for nothing
With the game pass you literally get +400 games(about ~40% of them are Xbox only though) for 1 dollar and it's not just pure shit games. Just skimming through the games, here's a list of some of the things you get for PC:

Ori sequel, World of Horror, Yakuza 0, The Surge 2, Wasteland Remastered, Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Gears 5, GRIS, Children of Morta, Frostpunk, FTL, Subnautica, Enter The Gungeon, Ruiner, ARK, SUPERHOT, Dead Cells, Slay The Spire, Hollow Knight, Hello Neighbor, Hotline Miami, The Banner Saga 1+2+3, FEZ, RIME, Brothers, Undertale, Final Fantasy XV, A Plague Tale, Pillars of Eternity, Pathologic 2, Human Fall Flat, Metro Last Light Redux, The Outer Worlds, Gears of War 4, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Wolftenstein: Youngblood, RAGE2, Metro Exodus, Darksiders 3, Dead By Daylight, Dead Rising 4, Dishonored 2, Dirt Rally 2.0, Goat Simulator, Hellblade, Kingdom Come, Metro 2033 Redux, Ori and the Blind Forest, PREY, Rise of Tomb Raider, Saints Row 4, Shadow Warrior 2, Stellaris, The Talos Principle, Vampyr, Wasteland 2, We Happy Few, Wolfenstein 2.

All of this shit for literally 1 dollar and you are STILL talking shit about it.

>paying for actual rentals, not figuratively
>using windows 10
>playing windows store games with DRM more performance-sapping than denuvo
it's for retards that don't know how to pirate games.

I already got PS Now though for PC

>Windows 10

And you don't own any of it

You pay a dollar to rent games, sure. I'll pass.

>requires Windows 10
suck my cock

It's 1 fucking dollar. What percentage of video games that you have played have you actually gone back to play for a second time? If you are actually into playing new releases regularly and you have played over a decade then I'd wager that it's in the low 10-30% at the very best.

>If you are actually into playing new releases regularly
Does not compute.

is this a where's waldo games where we hunt for the good game in the list? yakuza 0 looks like the only one.
i wouldn't mind saints row IV but it so happens the windows store version is garbage and runs worse than the other windows versions, and has less settings.

I don't need charity, fuck off poorfags I like to OWN things,

Attached: 1536092399389.jpg (800x800, 102.56K)

I never played FFXV until it was in GamePass. A lot of fun

>I'll pass.
Like everyone. That's why it's called Xbox Game Pass.

If you can look at that entire list and only see one good game, then your problem isn't the pass. Your problem is that you don't like video games.

No thanks.
I've already played all the worthwhile games that are on it.
Also I would rather not be part of Microsofts botnet.

post which games in the list you like. probably under 10 of them because you're a shill and just want games as a service to be the norm.

>All these poor 3rd worlders still on windows 8
Really explains a lot

>windows 8
this is an impressive delusion

I already extended my Ultimate subscription for free using Rewards points, get on my level.

Port Ace Combat 6 then I might consider it.

>Continually paying to never own anything

Attached: 1561659858939.jpg (550x550, 62.18K)

>post which games in the list you like
Ori sequel, World of Horror, The Surge 2, FTL, Subnautica, Dead Cells, Hollow Knight, Hotline Miami, A Plague Tale, Pillars of Eternity, Pathologic 2, Dishonored 2, Hellblade, Kingdom Come, Ori and the Blind Forest, PREY, Shadow Warrior 2, The Talos Principle, Vampyr.

>and just want games as a service to be the norm.
No, I fucking hate games as a service. I even dread to think about the day where companies will inevitably try to make all games streamed. I just think a pass like this is an amazing thing for people without much money. Think about being a poor kid and getting to play all these games for $1. It's like renting from Blockbuster, but on steroids.

Attached: bythegods.png (118x128, 35.1K)

>poor
windows 10 is free

theres more of you??

Attached: Capture1.png (1077x924, 811.12K)

i guess there are some underage poorfags running windows 10 that could get a lot of mileage out of this, but most poorfags will just pirate the games they want instead of even paying 1 dollar for a subscription.

never ever

that aint bad for $5
but i dont have the bandwidth for it

>chinese roaches stills eething about windows 10
Literally no one else gets mad at an OS because they couldn't see the disable telemetry button during install.

Attached: 1352731311823.jpg (452x395, 73.22K)

oh boy sure can't wait to play

>nuhalo
>nugears
>nuforza

only on the Microsoft™ Store®

Its a garbage store and it wouldnt let me uninstall games without giving the hard drive space back.

like how do you fuck up uninstalling? worse than epic games really shocking

i already have TPB thank you

#4thegamers

For the average user, it's not bad. For someone trying to do something and knows their shit, it's not good.

Why would I waste even one dollar on this when i can just pirate and not have to deal with microsofts garbage xbox software?

>DMC5 comes to Game Pass
>NOT ON PC
>Monster Hunter World comes to Game Pass
>NOT ON PC
>Ace Combat 7 comes to Game Pass
>NOT ON PC
>Nier Automata comes to Game Pass
>NOT ON PC
PC Game Pass is so shit. Why do all the good games skip it?

is there any recommendation chart? I subscribed for one month when it launched, stopped because I had no time to play, now with corona i can give it a second chance

also crackdown 3 us a solid 8\10 , really good superhero game

Attached: yx5sy1ei0l631.jpg (436x584, 33.46K)

>pirating games

Truly why are PC players so poor?

Just because you disable it does not mean it's disabled.

Attached: don't use W10.jpg (638x5176, 967.88K)

>subscriptions
Ask me how I know OP is a console pleb.

>using an outdated debunked twitter cap

>people still moaning about Windows 10

jesus christ

Why should i? Only thing there that i want to play is Ori, everything else either i already played or i don't want to play it

Doesn't have gears 2 so I don't care. If that will ever be on pc I'll get it.

Highly recommend. It's an awesome deal.

got it for Ori2 earlier this month

outside of Ori i've used it for:
forza 4: ok but pretty fucking boring
Halo: utter trash, i'm really happy i didn't fall for nostalgia baiting retards to buy this on release
Metro Exodus: was ok
Surge 2: better than expected
ReCore: also much better than expected, reminds me a lot of jak&Daxter
Wolfenstein 2: worse than 1 but playable

the few other good games on the platform i've already pirated/played before.
all in all worth the $1

You may be tempted to try Outer Worlds. It's not worth the time spent downloading it.

It's because of the Xbox One, since the Xbox market is smaller than the PC market it is riskier to port your game to the console, Game Pass allows companies to port their game with less risks.
PC market is riskier, but the bigger potential for profit makes the risks involved with it worth it