Trials of Mana

The fuck is her problem?

Attached: charlotte.jpg (1280x720, 118.9K)

The fuck is youw probwem huh? Shut the fuck up wetawd

fuck you

She wasn't raised right. Remember, her parents are gone.

She's not on my dick.

kek

Half Elf, Half Human.
Lost both parents at an early age.
Everyone around her Grandpa treats her like a kid even though she's a teenager who just ages more slowly because "Half Elf."

So were mine when I was 8

Everyone coddles her and treats her like a child even though she's in her mid teens. Her physical stunted development leads to her awwested development.
Meanwhile best girl Angela is neglected by her mother which makes her an attention starved tsundere, but she softens up pretty quick after meeting big dick Duran.
And Riesz is just naturally fucking stupid beyond all measure. Can't fix that.

Bad/lazy translators.

Damn it's crazy how much better that looks on PlayStation 4
Oh my God she's eighteen isn't she

Attached: tewwibowe~2.png (532x399, 309.38K)

no, she's 15

It's a little child

Victim of Squeenix localisation.

I like the localization

Attached: 1577968484742.png (112x112, 20.16K)

>I like eating shit
Why?

Not enough rule34.

Little children do not talk like that. Nobody talks like that.

She thinks the wocawizashun is wee todd ed

She needs a reliable ojii-chan to help her, he could teach her a lot of things hehehehe.

>shit analogy
What a clown.

Not even on the hardest setting. Enemy AI is braindead and enemies do pitiful damage to the player.

>wetawd
wow

Elf blood is literally fucking with her brain, not really her fault, it is her father's fault for sticking his dick in something that it shouldn't belong.

Shit you played the game already and not just the beginning area?

>Bro the final game will totally be completely different to the demo trust me

Attached: but it's a beta.jpg (1599x664, 194.84K)

I didn't say anything like that, why are you such a shitposter user? How did you end up this way? My opinion regarding the difficulty is that I don't know because I haven't played anything other than the starting area. Stop being such an ape.

But seriously who the fuck thinks retarded verbal tick=a retarded kid with a bad speech impediment

No one has played past that because that's all that's in the demo. There is absolutely zero reason to believe that the final game is going to completely re-tune the difficulty or suddenly become actually challenging when the early game is so completely braindead even on hard difficulties where you have to just stand around for several minutes to die at all.
Why are you so defensive?

She doesn't even have a tic in Japanese, she just sometimes ends sentences with dechi. It's Squeenix being retarded, they did the same thing with WOFF where they took Tama sometimes ending sentences with nano desu and changed it to a full blown verbal tic in English.

The real question is WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE IN THE LAUREANT ROYAL FAMILY COMPLETE DUMBASSES?

You wrote a retarded shitposting greentext assumption that was completely wrong and somehow pointing out how that's wrong is being defensive. Try not shitposting to begin with if you are bothered by people treating you as a shitposter.

What was wrong, exactly? Why are you continuing to cry shitposting instead of addressing what's being said?

I went over how that's wrong already. Can't expect shitposters to read I guess.

>Bro the final game will totally be completely different to the demo trust me
This is not my implication at all. I explained my position is "I don't know and I can't judge it because I have only played the starter area". You can't be retarded enough to genuinely think these 2 things are one and the same, so you must be pretending. Which takes us back to what a shitposter you are.

>Twials of Mana

>NOPE

I just saw the trailer for this game and it reminds me a lot of Bravely Default. Plus that one other chick makes me diamonds. I honestly might end up picking it up.

Why is a gem guled to Riesz's forehead?

Even if you were looking at the original SNES game I have no idea how the fuck you see BD in this

>I explained my position is "I don't know and I can't judge it because I have only played the starter area".
Once again, the starter area is the only part anyone has played because that's all that the demo covered. Why would you ask as if anyone has played anything other than the starter area when it's absolutely obvious that no one has, if not to imply that the game past the starter area would be different?

Attached: 1329961431139.png (203x188, 3.49K)

What the honk are you talking about? I am the-loving the WoFF of Final Fantasy Localization.
It makes me wanna laugh out loud AH HAH HAH HAH HAH

Because she needs the INT gem to get from E to D

And here you are.

I like this. Might not apply here, but so many times I see people always say this shit

I don't see the problem.

The way she talks is kinda cute.

Protection from further brain damage.

>if not to imply that the game past the starter area would be different?
To imply you don't know what you're talking about. Obviously. As I already went over with like 3 times by now. Implying we don't know so we shouldn't make statements as if we did is not the same as implying everything will be entirely different for sure 100%. Is this really a difficult concept to grasp? How does your brain function?

see
>There is absolutely zero reason to believe that the final game is going to completely re-tune the difficulty or suddenly become actually challenging when the early game is so completely braindead even on hard difficulties where you have to just stand around for several minutes to die at all.

I'm here to save the day. I read all your bullshit, and this one's the retard:
It is not rare for difficulty to spike massively over the course of a game. This isn't like a typical design flaw that, if present in the demo, is guaranteed to affect the whole game. That being said, no one should assume the full game won't be too easy.

>It is not rare for difficulty to spike massively over the course of a game.
Name ten games that are as braindead easy as Trials of Mana that after the first several hours actually become challenging for the rest of the game.
>That being said, no one should assume the full game won't be too easy.
Look, you even agree with me here.

This is just your retarded idea which is not the same as actually knowing and is not the same as a fact. It's within the realm of possibility that a game can be easy on early game and gradually escalate. You can argue on likelihood if you want, but that doesn't really affect what's possible or not. The only way you can know for a fact is if you played the game. Otherwise you're just taking guesses and making assumptions but typing those as if they were facts anyway because you're a shitposter.

>name ten games
No. I'm not wasting my time to convince you when it's clearly impossible. I don't give a fuck what you think, just defending the other guy.

>It's within the realm of possibility that a game can be easy on early game and gradually escalate.
Not when even the hardest difficulty setting is still a complete joke, which you fail to grasp.
>The only way you can know for a fact is if you played the game. Otherwise you're just taking guesses and making assumptions but typing those as if they were facts anyway because you're a shitposter.
And yet you are pushing that the final game will actually be difficult and refuse to accept the position that it won't be while trying to claim that no one can know. So which is it?

>And yet you are pushing that the final game will actually be difficult
How can you still think that when I specifically said "Implying we don't know so we shouldn't make statements as if we did is not the same as implying everything will be entirely different for sure 100%."? Are you having a stroke?

fpbp every time

Attached: 1576718871907.jpg (400x300, 43.28K)

Allow me to interject. It's possible that there might be a new harder difficulty with enough fan feedback. It happened for Nii No Kuni 2.

Everything is possible.

>name ten games
Look up every JRPG in existence, there that's over 1000.

>ToM thread
>not starting with an Angela's lewd image

>download the demo
>pick beastman and 2 hot babes
>first combat is killing your dog
Holy shit when does the game get good? Also the dialogue is horrible.

Clown metaphor.

You're dumb as hell.

It's not a metaphor.

fpbp

Cum

I don't give a fuck what anyone says. I like her design and like her voice

Attached: idgafb.gif (299x235, 832.79K)

>no, she's 15
wew

The gem changes color whenever an Amazon loses her virginity