Monster Hunter

How AT version is going to improve her fight?

Attached: 77650207_p0.jpg (1682x2692, 758.78K)

We still have no ides how they're handling ATs this time, hope they actually get more moves and spice up the fight like AT Nerg instead of just "2x damage/health"

Attached: IMG_20200219_000201.png (768x630, 170.05K)

All of the hub themes fucking suck I wish you could only turn off hub themes.

>entire area will be flooded within seconds
>water cannon has improved tracking
>lighting will now only affect puddles around you
Here's your AT bro.

>hitzones are even more shitty
>passive flooding
>electrified water breath

Why do you think it would improve anything?

>spice up the fight like AT Nerg instead of just "2x damage/health"
AT Nerg was literally just 2xdamage/health and a new slam attack.

No, he was getting faster every time he roared

Lance still doesn't give a shit.

So did the normal tempered version.

His spikes grow back faster and he stays enraged all the fight.

It won't AT is the lamest shot since the same type of shit they did in GU

Was it? It's been quite a while since i fought AT Nerg but it felt more distinct of a fight compared to AT Teo and the like.

Attached: 20190803_234447.jpg (1327x1124, 420.19K)

>always have puddles around himself, can spread them around by running
>much smaller than average
>can only be fought in the tightest and most obscure parts of the Coral Highlands

>get friend to get Iceborne after he enjoyed base game
>man gets into the game
>takes 40 fucking minutes killing Beotodus
>"duuuude this game is so fucking shit, not good at all, it's so clunky" (He's playing dual blades)
>instantly refunds it

Attached: 1569539729603.jpg (720x706, 45.33K)

>His spikes grow back faster
That actually makes the fight easier since he staggers so much when you break the spikes.
>he stays enraged all the fight
false

It felt like a different fight because the huge damage increase and the slam attack made it really easy to cart even on slightest mistake.

You said he has only 2x HP and dmg and I proved you wrong.

It atually does a move where everything turns dark and your only light source are Namielle's disco lights

If your friend only finished the high rank story and didn't do any of the post story stuff then it's not unreasonable for Beo to take around 40min on their first kill. MR monsters have huge HP pools if you have shitty gear.

I told his this, he's just being a faggot, especially after acknowledging that he won't be soloing monsters after Beo

So only other difference you could come up with was that his spikes grow faster what makes him easier. Well, enjoy your hollow victory I guess.

?

Charges. Kushala charges. Namielle will spend 90% of the time charging around and flying.

Also his charge will leave behind large electrified puddles that damage and stun you if you touch them.

Attached: 1576065419180.jpg (800x646, 401.6K)

Are the ballistas and cannons in Castle Schrade worth using in GU? I remember they did pretty poor damage in older games.

If it's not a Mohran, it's not worth using Cannons

So i fought this bitch today using the Rathalos SnS Corona II which supposedly is her weak element.
It took me roughly 30 minutes to get her down.
How much HP do these fuckers have?

They are absolutely worth using for the restraints and for knockdowns.
In case you didn't know if you headshot either fatty it's a guaranteed knockdown. That goes for both the cannons and the ballista shots.
I believe it's 5 or 6 ballista shots if I remember right and you can gather more in the corner.

Get a couple of GS users with you and its free damage.

Are status effect weapons worth it or should you always just got for elements?

That's way too general question. What weapons are we talking about?

Lance

You were hitting its shitzones, fire doesn't help.

ideally:
they fix the hydration mechanic so that you actually need to use the slinger to reduce her water pools, change her wings so that they fly and you can actually see what the cunt is doing, give her some sort of neat water beam attacks. done.

>give her some sort of neat water beam attacks
It has some extremely fair ones though, spitting and a water laser, one for puddles, the other for damage.

Well, I know the faster weapons are better for status/elements in general, so I guess Sword and Shield specifically. Maybe DB too. I just got into iceborne and the Artian set and the Viper Tobi Kadachi set are making going status effect look real tempting, but it's usually a bit underwhelming.

I use it with IG and I get two-three procs per fight solo depending on the length.
With paralysis I mean, it's a fairly evident one.

For Lance you want to go for raw or blast/poison.

How worth it is the Raging Brachydios stuff? I really don't even want to fight him, I hate it.

>chip damage

New meta both for weapons and armor

Is a non-issue with guard 5 and health augment.

Armor is arguable, but the weapons blow everything else out of the water.

Nothing will ever top the garbage that was Apex monsters

Well, his head and legs are basically better versions of Golden Headdress and Garuga Greaves thanks to the 2pc set bonus.

>the weapons blow everything else out of the water.
Fuck

for lance its best to elementally match but not invest into the element. what i mean by that is say youre fighting diablos, you bring your safis icelance, but the awakenings are exactly the same as usual, SSA+AA

what? the brachy head and legs are ludicrously op, and the rest of the set is great. the weapons are roughly on par with safi for most weapons

>learned LBG and made a new armor set just to beat Elderfrost after my blademaster weapons kept failing
>still can't win
Elephant is literally immortal

False. The difference between Raging and Safi weapons is almost negligible. Stuff like Aquashot, Burstcannon etc are still BiS for their respective archetypes.

pprrrröööööööh :D

isnt the rajang hbg insanely busted? also the brachy gunlance is flat out the best item in the weapon class.

>have a sudden urge to fight TLuna in my pic related set
>just me, GS and her, fair and square without wallbangs
>20 minutes hunt
>1 nova
She only novad when I fucked up and choked for a minute.
I guess it really depends how well you can consistently DPS her.

Attached: 12-1534405380-870321920.jpg (784x1002, 379.21K)

Brachy is less effort

Yes the head and legs are meta. But the rest of the pieces are not. That's what I meant when I said that it is arguable if his armor as whole is meta.

Obviously the weapons that care about something else than pure stats (HBG, HH etc) are a special case. But for most weapons Raging Brachy weapons are the new best weapons.

Safi is equal to, or in some cases slightly better than brachy for GS, LS, SNS, DB (TCE), CB, SA, HH, and IG. Brachy beats Safi for bow, and in fringe cases like Gunlance where Wide 7 is busted. Rajang HBG is literally only good for sticky and people use Burstcannon for literally everything else.

next month is supposed to be when console and PC finally sync up, right?

Attached: 1.jpg (2560x1440, 850.15K)

armor gimmick actually functioning properly (no more getting cheated from the "dry-up" counter because you hit the clutch or head stagger threshold at the same time it is doing the shlurp), a new variation on water spray where it spins 360 degrees instead of merely 90. A new combo where it actually turns the area around it dark like the cutscene

What monster would be your bedwarmer?

Attached: 1572030948721.png (640x675, 164.78K)

I feel like they'll keep the updates going until September, that way they manage to sneak in some dumb crossover with the Movie and wrap up the story updates just in time to announce something for TGS.

Attached: a15fc020d6239a084cd3c5de757b00a79c04b22462412db4498d9574d9ecede4.jpg (612x2410, 531.11K)

Bigger wings so I still can't see shit when fighting this faggot.

Nah, they are going to do updates at least until the year is over.