Comfy Animal Crossing

post dodos

Attached: 1585281636248.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

Bros, why is 2 pm the most comfy shit out there?

*breathes in*

Okay, so when can I do chores for other villagers? Why are their voices all super high pitched (especially blathers?) Why do they never react to anything with shock/awe/excitement?

Why is the museum already fuckhugeperfect when there’s nothing to house?

Why do I have to wait to actually get good music?

Why is there an annoying empty space at the top of the island?

When does the mystery/soul show up? I feel like my island is lifeless even with friends visiting. I can’t be the only one.

Attached: A8736FC8-48BE-41D6-965E-B5440A37B478.png (908x680, 347.46K)

>set a plot of land for sale (for 7th villager)
>get random dudes on islands, invite one
>set a plot of land for sale (for 8th villager)
>no one on islands
nani?

Is this the animal crossing general?

do the turnip cunt only show up during sunday morning?
btw i just sharted haha

Ok, i've realised from watching streams, that villagers with the same personality as my villagers say almost the same things. Does that mean if i get 2 uchi villagers, they'll both say the same stuff? That might be kinda boring

Island still open. All fruits except cherries are currently available for you to grab if you want! Although it's getting picked clean fast! Mabel has some boring stuff today but the fishing has been extremely good (6 stringfish, 20+ sturgeon, 8 golden trout, 2 char, a bizillion oarfish) in the past 2 days. Come try your luck, had several of you walk out of here with stringfish the other day!

1831L

If you want to bring me something I appreciate random cheap furniture to catalogue :3

who the FUCK has white cosmos let me in I need some

Attached: AAAAA.gif (292x320, 432.65K)

>when can I do chores for other villagers?
after town hall
>Why do they never react to anything with shock/awe/excitement?
they do, all the time
>Why is the museum already fuckhugeperfect when there’s nothing to house?
one season/month so far
>Why do I have to wait to actually get good music?
nintendo is dumb
>Why is there an annoying empty space at the top of the island?
cliff villagers/decorations you uninspired trash

enjoy a random villager moving in
should have waited a day

yes and haha

been that way for years, best get used to it

Yeah, every Sunday between 5 and 12 daisy mae will show up and sell turnips. Make sure to sell them before 7 days, or else they will ruin

Yes, sunday morning until 12pm

do I really have to let the smug guy move in or can I just not talk to him to roll for someone els

Anyone have good turnip prices?

Bathroom user, do you have a bathroom sink yet? One on the right in the pic is a decent representation. Could I catalog your towel rack and/or scale if you need the sink?
Also if someone has that upright washer that'd be cool to catalog for the gym as well.

Attached: Chevre_Inside_House.jpg (400x240, 31.95K)

he's in

fucking tranny game

it's possible to make villagers to give up on their animated wallpapers? I really, REALLY want Octavio's Lunar Horizon and Sahara has refused to bring even one

How am I doing so far? Katt, Audie, and Biskit are awesome, Merengue and Sparro are pretty good, and Shep seems alright, though it hasn't been too long.

Attached: thumbnail_Screenshot_20200329-160954_Nintendo Switch Online.jpg (720x609, 76.27K)

you lucky bugger
all those are pretty rad

Can you catch a wharf roach while it's raining?

Attached: EUQBI5bUMAEjvjZ.jpg (1280x720, 191.16K)

>katt
>awesome

Attached: 1584305580252.png (270x243, 90.97K)

>*action*
Kill yourself

Attached: 1581828220626.jpg (680x382, 34.24K)

How do I get increase inv space? I only have three rows.

OK guys, i dunno if i discovered something here. So yesterday (saturday) Mable visited my island for the second time. I ended up staying up until 5am (Sunday, today). Mable was still on my island at that time. I spoke to her, and she told me to chose a spot for her shop. Did i somehow trick the game into thinking it was her third visit?

Attached: 1496767998174.gif (498x498, 612.95K)

It's at least a C+!

Attached: EUTDoG0UwAA5_Tu.jpg (1280x720, 232.73K)

you madlad

Damn. Whats even the point of limiting it to one a day?

Excuse me? You better not be talking shit about my wife

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

You get your 4th row after Resident Services building.

Not that guy but I had a urinal two days ago. Someone bought it, though.

Pleb

Attached: tmp_27988-IMG_20200328_2335041846320212.jpg (1280x720, 192.46K)

>don't buy the game on day one
>miss out on progress
This is fucking stupid. When the game is supposed to last for years, you either buy it day one or you shouldn't bother at all since you have already wasted vital time. Way to alienate a huge market chunk.

She can visit two days in a row, that's probably just what happened.

>1 hour
>4 fishing rods
>no bait
>Fox only
>Final Destination

Attached: 2020032708011400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg (1280x720, 211.01K)

>sparro

Attached: .png (353x424, 302.58K)

Attached: EUTZS4AUYAEcJgJ.jpg (1280x720, 103.57K)

Anyone care to share some ideas for isle management/decoration ? Im low on ideas. Pics and houses images are welcome as well.

How the fuck is Katt not awesome?
>gives you medicine when you get stung
>walks around the island singing
>is fun and relatable and doesn't nag or do other annoying shit

Thanks, but I prefer balsamicu!

Are you retarded?

Poorfag in need of help crafting Robot Hero, it would mean a lot.

Attached: 2020-03-29 16-20-36.jpg (1920x1080, 481.55K)

Alright I'm asking from another thread cause no ones answering. Im on day 5 and Gulliver hasnt shown up (but i did run into Wisp which is a similar quest) should I be worried? Does he just show up at random?

D5NJR

Attached: orville sad.png (209x208, 96.7K)

I got Shep myself. He seems to be a pretty good fit for the smug personality.

Anyone know if the draw user posted the Kyle pic?

Just realized the reason why turnip girl didn't show up today was because my switch's internal clock is set a couple years ahead, today being Friday. Because I bought turnips from someone elses town that probably means they will spoil in a couple days. I'm fucked.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Happy Sugar Life - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.43_[2018.09.09_00.03.56].jpg (1280x720, 65.62K)

No, but you apparently are if you disagree.

>game doesn't start until you buy it and start it
This is fucking stupid. When the game is supposed to last for years, you either buy it day one or you shouldn't bother at all since you have already wasted vital time. Way to alienate a huge market chunk.

>Kid Cat gave me the Chinavirus
it was nice knowing you guys

Attached: wuflu.jpg (680x383, 45.67K)

>Biskit
He was one of my starter villagers in the OG Animal Crossing. He's pretty good. I got Audie this game for the first time (and I see a lot of people who also have her) and I really like her.

Any good turnip prices?

Im a pirate and started at day 19. Gulliver shown his face yesterday.

I don't even have the game, but I somewhat wonder if I'm missing out by not paying for online, I mean I don't have any friends and there doesn't seem to be any activities to do other than making your own fun like by holding catching tournaments or playing hide and seek, and that alone surely isn't the reason why I see so many dodo codes getting shared here, is it to take advantage of the stalk market, share duped items, or even just sharing/trading items? I don't understand.

Attached: 1584486799600.webm (400x400, 1.84M)

I believe its just random. You're probably just unlucky so far

Does anyone know if time traveling just to 7:00PM to tarantula farm and not advancing the day before going back has any effect on turnips spoiling?
Or is it just if you pass the next Sunday after you buy them?

>plaza that close to the beach and airport
Wow, weird. I've got so much room between the plaza and the shore, just looking at this makes my heart beat faster.

Post your villagers.
Also r8.

Attached: myvillagers.jpg (1947x1440, 1.35M)

Daily reminder if your villagers are on the bottom 3 tiers of this list, you should kys

Attached: 1585500246221.jpg (837x5000, 2.39M)

turnips spoil if you go backwards in time, not forward

Thanks Lads, I feel better knowing its not just me

post flags
rate flags

Attached: EUTLiqvU4AAGU8h.jpg (1280x720, 131.88K)

I bought turnips at 92 bells, is that good? What rice did everyone else get today?

Sure, and when you buy it one year from now, everyone else has a town that has been developing for a year while you still live in tents. Yeah, sign me up, sonds really fun and fair!

Nigger come next month very one will be on the same place progression wise
Just play it

>physical edition out of stock everywhere
reeeeee the one switch game i actually want

I love Biskit, between the cat-shooting-lasers-from-its-eyes shirt to the constant Naruto running around the island, he's genuinely one of my favorites.

Look at my glow in the dark wallpaper. Fuckin' gothic as fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (2969x1920, 3.3M)

Scoot in D tier
Vincent would not be very happy

Why are you replying to yourself?

What shit fucking taste in the entire list
Neck yourself you useless faggot

Anyone knows how meteor showers function in multiplayer? A friend of mine has one right now and i don't know if i should bother making wishes at his place

>ugly ass ducks in B tier
yeah no

Is this an App ?

>1st villager in the campsite is Curlos
>Talk to him without knowing the only thing you can say is LIVE HERE and DUDE PLEASE LIVE HERE
Why do they let you say no on the island tours, I really feel like the game pulled the wool over my eyes

Attached: c3895177792.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Anyone got a QR code for that 90's confetti pattern?

Do you have roses?

Really nice flag.

When my camp is set up and the first villager comes do I have to accept them? I just told nook I would build the house later. If I wait a day will he go away and a new one come look? This is post town hall

no just found all the cards in google image and made a collage out of all of them

if he was in your campsite he will stay there until you let him live there
you had no choice whether you talked to him or not

Shut the fuck up pussy.

Attached: image.jpg (2981x1870, 2.82M)

Toddler underage game , sums up v's taste in games. /puke

what am i in for?

Attached: EUTbeaJU0AAKqQo.jpg (680x383, 46.49K)

Jock villager genocide best day of my life.

Attached: 1480554334901.png (885x1145, 92.86K)

I see you have been cursed with Rocket as well. I keep slagging her off to Isabelle and slapping her with a net I hope she leaves soon.

Not enough clumps of weed but I appreciate using Rocket for the joke

Some gold nuggets would be appreciated, or gold armor.

Do the colors of items available from the Town Hall Nook Store ever change? Like the street lamps and public benches?

Looking for white streetlamps like, so bad.

>weeb faggot

*invalidates opinion*

Bought this game for my fiance. Should I play it with her or is the multiplayer poopoo

HOW DOES THE HHA EVAL WORK? I GOT AN S RANK AND ONLY GOT A BRONZE PLAQUE AAAAA

post yours, I wanna see more flags

Should I invite this guy? Only reason I'm hesitating is 'cause I already have a deer.

Attached: 1571331963966.png (488x488, 25.07K)

not for sale but I can bring some bags I have

Yeah, as far as the dogs go, he's top tier. I've had Lucky, Goldie, Daisy, and Portia and I liked all their designs. Fuck, thinking back I've really had a lot of dog villagers. Biskit and Portia were there from the beginning for me though so they're special.