New Elden Ring leak

pastebin.com/MXUWJKLp

>player character is human with their own personal story that develops through the game
>multiple fantasy races are present, you dont just interact with humans. Gods and demigods too
>this is a high fantasy game, not as dark as the other From titles
>the shattering of the elden ring means reality is broken, this extends to the political aspects, the land itself and the cosmos
>this causes people to turn into monstrosities
>beings from another plane are tying to break in
>multiple schools of magic, each fully fleshed out in lore, wielding a specific element and representing a particular morality. This will be reflected visually and narratively.
>more npc quests like in ds3

Attached: img_sbustos_20190609-233250_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_elden_ring-kgnH-U462761214978lqB-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg (980x554, 24.89K)

so its dark souls 4? even the story sounds like a clone lmao

sounds good to me

Do we get to customize and name our character? That's what I'd like to know.

Miyazaki said you create your own character and the game has most customization and RPG elements out of their games

sounds like we do.
its the usual souls customization with the added personal storytelling of sekiro
just probably not as personal and with a silent character

This is more like what dark souls was to demon souls

dark souls isnt open world and doesnt have horseriding
it also doesnt have an actual story or a multitude of humanoid races

It's gonna be Dark Souls 2 2 and that's a good thing

>it's actually Dark Soul's age of myth when Gwyn was in his prime

Attached: Leprechauns-in-Alabama.png (560x396, 151.1K)

Attached: NIGGER.jpg (513x513, 29.18K)

info in 3 hours.

>dude cosmos lmao

of course why not

god i fucking hope so, tired of hearing of powerful shit and being stuck to some samey visuals each game

>high fantasy,not as dark
>has dozen of severed arms in the announcement trailer,every character is visually fucked up
ok

This people only make Souls style games...What do you expect?

The last "Not Souls" game was Deracine and was shit VR. And before all the Souls games Miyazaki make Armored Core 4, another shit.

Every not Souls game Miyazaki made was a mess. FACTS.

Just like the 10 previous games, what a surprise

Eh. Sounds fine. I just hope its more Bloodborne than Sekiro in terms of showing you shit instead of teasing it.

Fuck imagine another "heres teasing of the coming age of deep sea BUT FORGET THAT REMEMBER SUNNY D MEME MAN XD" shitshow like Dark souls 3.

its open world, probably a whole lot of teasing.

Armored Core 4 was great though

>leak
>no source
100% made up bullshit-.
just accept the fact that this game is stuck in development help and jar jar martin is one reason for this.

>Leak
From where? How are we supposed to believe this isn't your fanfic larp when you dont even say where you got it from, if you are leaking it or what?

But do you learn about their tax policies?

this is from omnipotent on resetera, he leaked shit on sekiro before it was released and was 95% right. I am going to assume he didn't get extremely lucky guessing shit for sekiro and actually is an insider.

>this is from omnipotent on resetera,

where does he get it from?

these aren't particularly outrageous predictions

based

76 minutes.

22 femtoseconds.

we killing gods
to be fair the leaker said this is moslty high fantasy but still has some dark moments
lord of the rings is high fantasy

>"leaker" has complete knowledge about development, writing and the game world
>not one single hint about the gameplay, not a single one, not even which button you press for attack
truly 100% real, no questions asked.

Attached: Not my fault.png (1184x1534, 1.51M)

either he is an insider and he is his own source or he is very good at coming up with shit and being right about it because he leaked shit before on sekiro and was right about almost all of it.
you would be completely reasonable to take all of this and consider it all bullshit too though.

It would have been easy for him to make correct predictions about Sekiro because it’s YOOOOOOO sengoku shit. Those have the same tropes each time. His Elden Ring predictions are riding on the assumption that the elf looking blacksmith is representative of the game’s world

He also said Elden Ring was one continuous map like The Witcher like 2 months ago not "a globe trotting adventure rather than set in one location" in his last 'leak'

>where does he get it from?
works at from himself or knows someone
he posted about fromsoftware showing 3 games at e3 2018
nobody was expecting that

nobody cares about the attack button idiot, its gonna be r1 like always anyhow

Wilkinson: What are some differences when compared to your previous titles (especially Dark Souls)?

Miyazaki: If I were to put aside the world full of fresh stimulus thanks to our collaboration with Mr. Martin, I would have to say the biggest difference is it being open world.

Due to this, the scale of the world and its narrative, as well as the depth and freedom of exploration have increased dramatically. It is without a doubt our biggest title yet in terms of sheer volume.

There are many definitions to the term “open world,” and I might not be phrasing it correctly, but we have simply tried our own approach to a game with a large, open field to play in.

It is a world full of danger and threats, as well as many areas ripe for exploration.

Among those areas, you will also find intricately designed, multi-layered castles and such.

he has talked about gameplay before, this leak was about lore

he said there would be a jump option like in sekiro
he said that there is multiplayer
that there are no set classes like many people are expecting
that there is no prosthetic arm mechanic like in sekiro

Will Elden Ring be downgrade for PS4, like DS2 for PS3?

except nobody was expecting shadows die twice to be anything other than bloodborne2
he said this shit before e3 also
that the game had a set character but retained a bit of souls

kino is back in the menu

Attached: 1200x1746_px_creepy_Dead_death_drawing_fantasy_Art_horse_skull-528091.jpg!d.jpg (1200x1746, 353.12K)

probably, no way they aren't going to make an 'enhanced for next gen' version type of thing and only release the same version for both gens.

>he said there would be a jump option like in sekiro
Shit.

Why didn't Miyazaki want to write Sekiro or Elden Ring?

yeah i know it shocked me too.

He is writing Elden Ring as far as we know. He's not confident in his ability when writing more typically presented narratives so he let somebody else do it with Sekiro.

im not too sure what you mean but grrm isnt writing elden ring too if you're assuming, just some mythos and world information i think. game writer is probably still some dude at fromsoft

I know! Great isn't it! DS3 is one of the best games ever, only right that it should get a spiritual successor. Though to say that DS3 magics were fleshed out is an insult, they were highly simplistic. Most sorceries were literally just copies of one another with only cast time, damage and animation difference.

Fair enough. Tbh, I don’t care whether his leak is right or wrong. The more leaks the better, at least that’s something. We can’t keep OOOOOOOOOOOOHing on our own

>and that's a good thing

Attached: 1585075662487.png (280x305, 31.61K)

>DS3 is one of the best games ever, only right that it should get a spiritual successor.

You know that Dark Souls 3 heavily references Demon's Souls, right?

Attached: demons_souls_boletaria_pack.jpg (1920x1080, 1.69M)

with this being his "last" leak I think the news are coming soon

Ds2 ruined how effective magic is, Ds3 ruined how cool magic is. Hopefully this game just fixes it.

>this is a high fantasy game, not as dark as the other From titles
I hope it's true.

LOTR is LOW fantasy you dumb nigger. Magic barely exists.

even considering this leak its probably going to be very dark still, miyazaki said in an interview for this game that he prefers his games to be very dark overall because a game with a whole lot of light and positivity in it doesn't appeal to him or something.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Finally, gameplay trailer.

please stop posting until you learn proper english.

Retard, it’s not called high magic is it? Lord of the Rings has numerous humanoid/intelligent races and epic conflicts between good and evil. That makes it high fantasy

Please. I'm so tired of grimdark shit. Maybe coronavirus would make people appreciate a good magical fairy tale more.

There must be something wrong in development if they don't show anything that long.

High fantasy is more like wrhammer or elder scrolls tho