Why does Yoko Taro hate him so much

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x512, 71.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/View?id=dgvmkf89_228fxgghgg3
youtube.com/watch?v=LX4Mf-AXybE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shota > Ugly Bastard
I'm glad the West is no longer scared of young boys

Because he was strongarmed into making gorilla nier literally only for westerners.
He always despised the character.
Gorilla nier in japan was only included in the 360 release (that nobody purchased).
It's the "gaijins are too fucking stupid so here's a big ass gorilla for them to self insert their ugly hair asses into".

Taro is erasing a mistake.
Good riddance.

Attached: 1.jpg (800x1183, 504.59K)

Go fuck some old men for money, slut boy

It doesn't even matter. The game works better as a father saving his daughter especially with the letters in the loading screen. I still have my PS3 version and remasters in general are a massive waste of money so idc they're not porting Gestalt

Honestly it doesn't even make senses to have Replicant unless they fix Yogah model so she actually looks 12 after the timeskip. Because in the original she uses the 15-year-old model even in Replicant and that looks fucking retarded.

Because he was created for low t western audience that always needs to self insert.

>if i dislike it it's censorship
>if i like it it's based and better than what the creator intended

An artists original intent does not mean a variation on it will always be worse you dumb ape

Cope, seethe, but most importantly

G
E
T

F
U
C
K
E
D

Barafags getting erased forever.
This is going to be amazing.

Attached: 111.jpg (1284x1000, 344.29K)

>The game works better as a father saving his daughter especially with the letters in the loading screen
only works if you're a westerner used to the father being the provider and not the brother like japan has it where the father is never there

user, I'm actually fine with it, but the whole Yogah thing really hit my autism hard just like how the story sounded fucking retarded with the old man as the MC.

>The game works better as a father saving his daughter
If you're a westerner, possibly.
If you're japanese it's exactly the opposite.

Exactly. The game works better for 80% of people who have some sort of father figure. Also Jamieson Price VA was truly great. Anyway even though they're porting Replicant it's still nice now more people will be able to play and enjoy it. So much better than Automata

Papa Nier made the ultimate sacrifice for Kaine....erasing his save file from the PS3 hard drive of the world's memory.

Attached: 1421304533057.jpg (240x200, 14.05K)

You realise people who haven't played it are gonna be lurking in threads like this right? Spoiler tag your shit newcuck

This might be true. But I can’t really put myself in the shoes of a brother going through THAT much for a sister. My own kid though? Absolutely

shotafags kys mmkay?
not everyone shares your sisterly incest fantasies you sick fucks

Attached: oscar_mmilk.jpg (754x776, 190.92K)

>spoilers
>for 10 year old game

Attached: 1449946427362.jpg (1118x1044, 271.02K)

loving your only family member != incest
try to get along with your sis user.

You calling someone else new while defending people who haven’t played Nier? Fuck you, man

There's icnest undertones in BOTH versions.
Read the dialogue and the material better.
And if anything, of the 2 versions Brother Nier is the one that makes the biggest amount of personal sacrifice to keep his sister safe and taken care of.

>inb4 it's announced Papa Neir is a hidden boss
>Defeating him unlocks Papa Neir playthrough

I don't think you know Yoko Taro well enough if you don't think Papa is going to be in the remake somehow. This bullshit is straight up Taro's aisle.

>shota
The MC is 16 before timeskip.

>But I can’t really put myself in the shoes of a brother going through THAT much for a sister.
I mean, if you were Japanese you probably think the opposite.
>But I can’t really put myself in the shoes of a father going through THAT much for a daughter.

Winston Nier BTFO!

Two of these yous are me and I think Gestalt is the better version lmao nice reading comprehension

Most people don't play every game that comes out in a year NEET boy

why are papa nier fags having a meltdown

We should probably be happy Papa Nier never got any side material considering how hard it butchers Brother Nier and Kaine's character

>people unironically liking femboy nier that sold himself to guys for money

You're such losers holy shit.

>I don't think you know Yoko Taro well enough if you don't think Papa is going to be in the remake somehow. This bullshit is straight up Taro's aisle.
Of course that's going to be the case.
But it's endlessly amusing to bully gorilla fags because they're complete smoothbrains.
And they're tourists that don't really know Taro.
If they were smart they'd realize this is the case.
But they're not, so they're easily bullied.

Attached: 1344625731315.gif (250x188, 409.43K)

Lot of people couldn't find it on PS3 or 360 m8 it was pretty rare. I worked at a video/game rental for a year in 2013 so I convinced the boss to sell it to me for $25 NZD. Most people weren't that lucky

>There's icnest undertones in BOTH versions.
Nah, not with Papa Nier you creep.
eat a dick fujoshit bishie loving fag.

Nah, I just want 12-year-old Yonah.

A dad just makes more sense

simple as

Attached: 1561080797442.png (640x853, 674.76K)

Never had a ps3 or xbox360. Not my fault if the devs didn't put the game on PC back then.

Taro fucking hates Papa Nier
He wont be in

>Yas Forums loved papa nier back then
>now they hate him
What went wrong?

>Most people don't play every game that comes out in a year NEET boy
get gatekept, u dum casualfan who started with "Toobie's game"

Automata secondaries who were 8 when the original game came out

>Taro fucking hates Papa Nier

Attached: source.jpg (331x167, 6.19K)

Cope harder, barafags.
Get

E

R

A

S

E

D

Attached: 35h21.jpg (1200x1107, 203.23K)

I now hate him because I found out how obnoxious his fans are

I feel better about shipping him with Kainé.

>all these westerners not getting why the Japanese prefer Brother Nier
Remember they have their own culture and their culture has it where the Brother is more emotional than westerners with Fathers

And I get that. I’m just surprised there’s no option for both, or alternate skins or something. I’m definitely gonna miss the voice acting for Papa Nier. That shit was great

Because we fucking loved old man Nier, how is this confusing? I'm still going to buy it day one, don't get me wrong, but I'm really gonna miss that old bastard.

HOT BOY SEASON APPROACHING

Attached: IMG_20200314_143947.jpg (566x800, 370.56K)

Imagine unironically self inserting into a gorilla.
Holy shit.
I guess it makes you feel better for being ugly as sin IRL.
Kek.

Attached: 24024.jpg (769x1024, 130.75K)

>this projection

I'm I bought the game in 2013 cos I loved it so much and kept hiring repeatedly. One of the best games I've ever played in my life maybe even top 5. Automata is good but doesn't come close to the original Nier

Didnt taro say he liked papa nier better?

apparently not

>now they're pretending his game doesn't even exist
>now
All side-materials from a decade ago flat out considers Brother NieR as the canon one, they never pretended otherwise.

Attached: 1561277655252.jpg (455x345, 136.54K)

Imagine unironically being into old ugly gorillas.
What a bunch of faggos, lel.

Attached: 544.jpg (1599x1253, 538.54K)

We get why the brother works better for a Japanese audience you retard that's not the argument at all. The argument is that a large portion of people think Gestalt is the better version and that they should be porting the game and giving players the option of which to play at the start

The character in the upgraded version is neither Gestalt or Replicant Nier.

Could be this is a third even younger 9S like Nier.

Attached: nier-replicant-ps4-xbox-pc.jpg (1080x660, 314.49K)

>Papa Nier X Kaine - old man learns to love again and accepts Kaine despite all her faults
> Brother Nier X Kaine - twink just loves tranny cock

Lol why are Brother Nier fags LITERALLY fags?

So will they fix Yonah model post-timeskip for the remaster?

No, he never said anything of the sort.
Papa nier was made specifically for western audiences, it wasn't even planned in his original vision.
All the bonus material references Brother Nier, and Brother Nier only.
Taro definitely doesn't give a shit about papa nier.

Attached: 242.jpg (768x422, 29.67K)

>Automata is good but doesn't come close to the original Nier
You must like the setting in the original NieR that much, because gameplay-wise it was very mediocre.

>confessing to self-insert as a boy that whored himself

>One of the best games I've ever played in my life maybe even top 5. Automata is good but doesn't come close to the original Nier
It has great elements story, music, etc but it's not that good. take off your nostalgia goggles.

>younger Nier
>Yonah is going to be 5 as a result
NICE
I
C
E

That's young brother Nier, you tourist.
That's just what he looks like in the first part of the game.

Attached: 42bc.png (1000x1590, 918.65K)

link to proofs?

Imagine liking a gorilla made for dumbass gaijins.
Kek, the absolute state of papalets.

Attached: brotbr.jpg (561x794, 156.07K)

she deserves a cute boy who loves her not some ugly gorilla fuck

>she deserves a cute boy who loves her
so a bf? looks don't matter if it's not a sexual relationship.

>link to proofs?
Grimoire Nier, for starter.

docs.google.com/View?id=dgvmkf89_228fxgghgg3

Attached: 2450.png (250x384, 156.62K)

Father NieR has no actual romantic proximity with Kaine, her dialogue with him is completely different to that of Brother NieR.

The only reason people want young nier is so kaine can stick her cock up his ass

That's the point dingus.

you want to know how I know you've never played nier?

Taro also fucking hates the brother/sister relationship, which is why Furiae fucking kills herself when her lust for Caim is revealed and he gets disgusted by it in Drakengard

I can understand him liking father Nier better if he hates the incestuous brother/sister dynamic in japanese media

>Because he was strongarmed into making gorilla nier literally only for westerners.
I fucking hate this ''argument''. Is this why they released 2 versions of the same game in Japan? So that
>westerners in Japan
can buy a game with father Nier?

The truth we don't want to talk about.

I didn't mind him, but preferred brother. Now I do hate his obnoxious fans.

>looks don't matter if it's not a sexual relationship.
>not a sexual relatioship
So that's the state of secondaries, the short novelas goes into detail of what Kaine wants of Brother NieR.

>gameplay wise it was very mediocre

I don't get this meme. Nier and Automata have essentially the same gameplay. Automata is a bit more fast paced but that doesn't make it better since the game difficulty js so poorly balanced. Normal is way too easy so you just breeze through bosses mid-late game and Hard is way too fucking hard especially in the flying segments. I enjoyed Niers gameplay more as a result

It really is. The story, music, quests, NPC interactions, the villages man I loved it all

>looks don't matter
I'm sure you tell yourself that a lot, lol.
>cope cope baaw
You're getting erased gorillets.
Better start dealing with it now.

Attached: 469a.jpg (1155x1754, 205.71K)

Uh.. Irony?

t. watched some YT walkthroughs and never played Nier
Good for you, I guess.

That many twink sissies and women on Yas Forums now huh

>I now hate him because I found out how obnoxious his fans are
Brother Nier fans are just responding to years of obnoxious brainlet papa nier fans.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Attached: 1319815706916.png (1280x800, 537.68K)

? I'm not mad, just disappointed, and Taro using Caim and Furiae to criticize normalizing incest was intentional

it makes me wonder why he revisited the relationship for Gestalt

The franchise is dead since that shitstain that is Automata. The fanbase turned into a bunch of autistic weebs, sexually starved permavirgins and coomers. Its an absolute shame you literally cant discuss this game anymore because all threads end into a shitshow.

Attached: coomer.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

>getting fooled by a vocal minority of literal homosexuals

this

Is the relationship in Nier really anything close to incestuous? Brother Nier still cares about his sister, but he also views her as a chain that binds him down and forces him into situations that he wouldn't have to do if he didn't have to take care of her.

this

There's no incestuous fuckery between Yonah and NieR though, their relationhip is much more down to earth than the taboo shit Furiae wanted of Caim.

no just take off your nostalgia goggle tho

Fire Emblem 2.0

>enter thread to have discussion on a recent re-make/re-release of a game I love
>"COPE COPE BAWWW"
>"SEETHING TRANNY TWINK FAGGOT"
>"DUMB GAY BARAFAGS!"

I don't know why I come here anymore

>The fanbase turned into a bunch of autistic weebs, sexually starved permavirgins and coomers.
user, i REALLY don't think you were familiar with the Taro fanbase back in the day.
You even been in a Drakengard thread?
Coomin' and depravity is literally part of every single game and it's fanbase since day 1.
I get that people lusting over 2B's over and over ass can get annoying but you must be in denial if you don't think people that got into these games weren't degen as fuck even back then.

Attached: 1297777243266.png (442x439, 53.7K)

>"I enjoyed Niers gameplay more as a result"
>no
based autist.

>I don't get this meme.
Not a meme, OG NieR has barebones gameplay, your love for the setting is clouding your judgement.

only thing salvageable about this shit franchise

youtube.com/watch?v=LX4Mf-AXybE

I love Tomato, but you can't deny 2B's fat ass made that aspect of the fanbase far more pronounced.

phew lad more glorious futa on male doujins with kaine making brother nier ahegao

>I don't get this meme.
The first Nier had mediocre sales and mediocre reviews, Cavia died for fuck's sake, you really are in love with the settiings to point you are totally fine with how mediocre the gameplay was.

>quests
Lol there's like three good quests

i think it's pretty great that the jap-only one is getting a release, if you want to play the original it runs perfect on rpcs3

Papafaggots are intolerable and the worst part of this wretched fanbase, seriously they're the same people who fuck up Nier threads and go on about how good the dubs are
Glad YT is shitting on them like this, all will understand the glory of the timeskip as it was originally intended

>The story, music, quests, NPC interactions, the villages
that doesn't really have much to do with gameplay user

You absolutely still can. Swear to god the story of Beepy and Kalil in playthrough B gave me more feels than the main story. Mama mia it hit me

Attached: Beepy.jpg (480x360, 16.86K)

Go back to SotN threads you goddamn faggot

No, you can't. You can't just enjoy something, you must adopt the most extreme position you can think of about it.