How come PlayStation 4 has way more upcoming games for the next few months than Switch despite being 7 year old?

How come PlayStation 4 has way more upcoming games for the next few months than Switch despite being 7 year old?

PS4 lineup for the next months:

>Persona 5 Royal
>Final Fantasy VII Remake
>Ghost of Tsushima
>Sakura Taisen
>TLOU part II
>Ys Monstrum Nox IX
>Granblue Fantasy Relink
>Predators Hunting Grounds
>Yakuza 7 like a Dragon
>Babylon's Fall
>13 Sentinels Aegis Rim

Switch lineup:
>Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
>Bravely Default II

Attached: 1585486467014.jpg (684x855, 196.27K)

death to mexicans

They always blow their load at the end of a consoles lifespan

>Nioh 2
>P5 Royal
>FF7R
>Sakura Wars
>Ys IX
>Granblue
>Yakuza Like A Dragon
>Babylon's Fall
>Xenoblade Remake
>Bravely Default II
>Nier Replicant Remake

Where were you when we entered the great age of JRPGs?

I wanna lick her thigs so bad bros.

When your hardware is so damn limited, devs can only optimize and push their game so low to cater a snowflake system as opposed to a system that is unified with faster hardware each iteration, go figure.

disgusting alien

How many of those games started their development before the Switch launched? How many assets they had already working in a PS4 to have to start again?

how come snoys spend more time shitposting about console war faggotry than watching their movie game timed exclusives?

Why are you posting xbox games?

it's pretty well documented from several sources that the ps5 was supposed to release in 2019 not 2020. all these games that are coming out on ps4 this year were meant to be ps5 games too.

Ever notice how Sony fans on Yas Forums are always talking about upcoming games, and not games that have already released? What's up with that. Like I remember people hyping up Death Stranding for years in lists like this, but once it launched, everyone forgot about it. It seems to be the opposite with Nintendo games. I've barely heard people talking about Animal crossing until it launched last week, and suddenly half the catalog is Animal Crossing.

I want to marry and impregnate May Sakaali.

>>Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
>>Bravely Default II
and
Breath of the Wild 2
Rune Factory 5
Mary Skelter Finale
The Trials of Mana remake
Club House Games: 51
Brigandine Legend of Runersia
Fae Tactics
W101: Remastered
Shiren the Wanderer Dice of Fate+
Sports Story
No More Heroes 3
Shadowverse: Champions Battle
Axiom Verge 2
Shantae and the Seven Sirens
Labyrinth of Galleria
Digimon Survive
Shovel Knight Dig
Project Diva Mega 39
Cooking Mama Cookstar
Disaster Report 4
Cyber Shadow

Among others.
Also the way you post 3dpd is extremely unsightly. It's like you have got to be some fucking normalfag. Disgustng.

Remove the multiplats and indie shit

My wife May Sakaali is so gorgeous!!

Attached: 1585488969668.jpg (540x960, 179.06K)

Switch is a dead joke.

Attached: 1565813172518.jpg (798x1012, 113.76K)

Am I the only one who genuinely wants P5/P5R to come to Switch or PC purely so you can shitpost about it on Yas Forums?

P5 is already on PC via emulation

Why do Nintendo fans want Sony games so bad just for shitposting purposes?

I already played and beat P5 because I'm not some autistic retard who has brand loyalty.

Wow so many games that I can also play on my PS4 and my PC

That's not the point

But it very much is as you're replying to me asking your question implying a tribal mentality which I avoid and thus ruin your entire premise of shitposting to make my own.

snoys and nintendies are all poorfags who can't afford the other console and therefore have to shit on it to feel good about their purchase

But it is you retard

So let's just ignore all the remakes OP listed for PS4 then? Not to mention SJW trash like TLOU 2.

>muh sjw
the game hasn't even come out yet retard

Watch a damn trailer, retard.

>What's up with that.
Brand means more to them than anything else hence why they abandon these games immediately after they're released.

disgusting

My wife May Sakaali is amazing!!!

Attached: dcnt1b4-77fa7827-b7d6-42e1-b6ba-014a97b6b1bd.jpg (684x1024, 67.13K)

>Lesbians kissing is sjw propaganda
Wow it's not like it was shown since the first game that Ellie had feelings for another girl

Attached: ellie and riley.jpg (1280x720, 93.23K)

Games come out for Switch all the time. But they are mostly indie trash.

You already got cucked out of it

Funny how Yas Forums people complain about this but they're ok with Yuri in anime

Please read the thread before replying like the brainlet reactionary you are.

>>Ghost of Tsushima
>>Sakura Taisen
>>TLOU part II
>>Ys Monstrum Nox IX
>>Granblue Fantasy Relink
>>Yakuza 7 like a Dragon
>>Babylon's Fall
Not much all things considered once you take out the multiplats. Pretty much just glorified shovelware left.

Attached: 1579515403063.png (641x445, 305.96K)

>Wow it's not like it was shown since the first game's dlc that forced in lesbianism where the main game didn't have anything to even suggest she was
Ftfy.

VII remake is exclusive for a year

Attached: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Theme Song Trailer (Closed Captions).webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Please read the thread before replying like the brainlet reactionary you are.

>for a year
It's a multiplat user, just like Death Stranding.

Don't bother user. All he has are automated replies.

not fooling anyone

Attached: 1581743300681.png (1022x766, 1.51M)

It is still a timed exclusive like Death Stranding

It's not about bothering, it's about farming (you)'s off of braindead shitposters who lack the self awareness to realise when they're losing at their own game.

Which makes it a multiplat.
There's a reason why no one here takes timed exclusive as a term seriously.

>Remove the multiplats and indie shit
Why? OP didn't.

It is exclusive for 365 days, you need to get a ps4 and play it, otherwise you must wait 8760 hours to play it

>why are games that have taken 3+ years to develop coming out more often on the 7 year old system than the 3 year old system

And you know what that makes it? A game that will be on multiple platforms AKA a multiplat.

>buying any of those games for the 4 when the 5 is coming out next year
Why tho?

/thread
If you want dev to make games for your hardware maybe don't be a fucking faggot and make some good hardware.

So? It is a game that will be enjoyed and played by Sony Chads first

But the PS4 isn't good hardware.

Honestly i miss JRPGs man

Yo, is that Mizuna Rei?

No, she is my wife May Sakaali

Attached: 1585492260844.jpg (540x960, 179.15K)

She looks a lot like Mizuna Rei. Maybe that's just me being mildly racist though. I think it's the relatively wide eyes and the haircut.

Mexican weebs are the perfect wives.

switch is barely stronger than WiiU, dont kid yourself if you think that devs will make something out from that underpowered tablet