Final fantasy thread

Final fantasy thread

Why would a princess wear this?

Attached: VuceK7C.jpg (1600x1200, 222.26K)

>Dude what if we made half the playable cast be inconsequential to the story
>Dude what if we made a cast that barely says anything and almost never interacts with each other
>Dude what if we made multiple cutscenes where the main character has no idea what's going on and just stands in the background while people who matter speak
>Dude what if we made a character who's literally just a random girl off the street
>Dude what if we made a villain who has zero emotional connection to the heroes and doesn't even meet them until the last ten minutes
>Dude what if we took Final Fantasy Tactics' setting and made it a poor man's Star Wars
>Dude what if we gave the narrator a comical Apu accent
>Dude what if we made a political plot and then ruined it by turning it into standard ancient god shenanigans
>Dude what if we made a plot where the heroes have almost no impact on what happens until 95% of the way through the story and spend their time traipsing through non-descript caves and ruins
>Dude what if I'm Captain Basch
>Dude what if we made the sheathing/unsheathing animation stop you before and after every battle
>Dude what if we took everything 100% seriously and had zero levity
>Dude what if we wrote all of the dialogue to sound like a Renaissance Fair
>Dude what if we we had no overworld and all travel was handled by a menu or floating teleport crystals
>Dude what if we made a battle system where you set everything up in advance so that you don't actually play the game
>Dude what if we made summons useless except for opening doors
>Dude what if instead of fun side quests we had only fetch/kill quests like in some generic MMO
>Dude what if instead of having fun side games like the motorcycle chase and Triple Triad we had nothing
>Dude what if we had really shitty music

Attached: Penelo_XII.png (350x387, 146.63K)

>Why would a princess wear this?
because it's based

To let people know that she loves anal sex and sucking cock.

Attached: astroriri.jpg (1280x720, 53.93K)

????

I started playing FFXII a few days ago for the first time and I fucking hate it. Too big and empty so far and the battle system sucks. I’m going to give it a few more hours and if it doesn’t get better I’m gonna go play an actually good FF game.

Attached: 2225032_0.png.jpg (540x309, 19.05K)

need those cramped corridors, huh?

FINAL FANTASY X SUCKS

I used to jerk off to that image that was a full page ad in a magazine.

She lives in a desert. It's hot there

A Princess would wear that. Branch away from Disney.

Attached: 1570569208276.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

Too many NPCs

I use to jerk off to Riku taking off her water gear. I would go back to the theater and replay that scene until I climax.

Yas Forums you should play final fantasy 5:void divergence

>10 additional classes (paladin darkknight machinist judge arcanist magus sage oracle vampire) along with rebalanced and addtional skills for old classes (IE dragoons play like freya)
>brave and default
>field elements like chrono cross, but better beacuse both you and bosses can magic burst them
>menu sliders for difficulty and encounter rate as well as toggles for expert mode and fiesta mode

yeah, i recorded that scene on vhs then watched it over and over.

You can watch in the game. You can rewatch all the scene.

>Dude what if we made the leading male somehow less likable than Tidus from FFX

Tidus was a good character.

Except for Jekt and Auron.

Tidus was a bumbling retard who had an shitty character design

same person btw

Non canon

just like you.

Because it's hot as hell
FFXII is honestly the best FF

Attached: __ashelia_b_nargin_dalmasca_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_moppo__9f6323f28129bc85eab5af8f243a79d0.jpg (614x900, 489.11K)

Quina or Vivi for fighting against Ozma?

why does she look like yuna?

Eh, all short haired girls look alike.

>she's a princess! of COURSE the teeny tiny miniskirt (if you could even call it that) she wears is pink!
ffxii has the single worst character designs in the entire franchise, maybe the worst in all JRPG history.

I want to lick Lady Ashe's sweaty pits and thighs

This but Penelo

Attached: __penelo_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_name_john__edc0529c1345304b293c6c896ba865ed.jpg (1027x1075, 95.24K)

I used to fap to this art of her.

Accept the truth user. Tidus was a terrible protagonist.

I want to fuck this princess!

i love this pasta because it's literally impossible to refute and seething 12lets can only say "s-seething cope brainlet"

To piss off simps on fag forums like reset era.

You don't need to respond to yourself like that.

user... she lives in the sewer...

Attached: 1538651558727.png (484x471, 254.33K)

?

if her butt isn't stink i'm not touching the pink

12lets aren't even denying it

Penelo and Vaan canonically are lumpenprole who live in the sewers.

these chinks know how to make a man crave for a piece of ass

nice

Attached: 235253342345342.jpg (1200x1200, 41.99K)

Delete this copetard shit.

are you a faggot?

nice butt

Where is this from?

It's degenerate shit. Cease.

Incredibly accurate. Just goes to show how bland FF12 is. Not a bad game, but nothing special and certainly a bad FF game.

Attached: 240sp.jpg (480x750, 41.82K)

It doesn’t get better.

Canonically used goods.

Better than FF 1-3, 11-15 atleast.

Based

Her husband died before they fucked.

>better than 12

lol

ffxii is dogshit, lad.

I tried to hate it. But the gameplay is so fucking fun
Now im a believer