>game is ruined by the arrival of a female protagonist or love interest
Whats her name Yas Forums?

Attached: Ashi.jpg (540x710, 80.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9kDr4na0ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Max Payne 2

literally everything

Damn monkey ass looking bitch got my dick sprung. What's her name?

TF2

red dead 2

Half Life 2

Samurai Jack was always a superficial shown in the first place. The original Clone Wars was similar, cool direction but no writing worth much.

she was fine in her first third of the last season, and as a way of reintroducing all the people Jack helped and the world again in the second third

the finale though, jesus fucking christ

Attached: exploitable.png (858x360, 323.51K)

you blind

Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time

Attached: Samurai-Jack-Battle-Through-Time-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 145.95K)

While she wasn't the first female, a love interest, or a heroine; I think Rouge ruined the Sonic series somewhat with her big titties. She set many young kids on the path of descent known as DeviantArt.

Attached: dancers.webm (960x720, 895.25K)

As soon as I saw that hair I knew where this was going

Aku

MGS Snake Eater

Had they just kept the tone from the first half of the season minus Ashi it would've been amazing. Also not making the season 20 episodes was a letdown and no final Jack/Scotsman battle either.

Also whos fucking idea was it to set it 50 years after.

Attached: 1675892134006.png (419x604, 251.43K)

moron

This would look much better with cel shading

Ashi

Attached: a.gif (513x302, 216.29K)

>whos fucking idea was it to set it 50 years after
Genndy's.

but ashi thicc

Kingdom Hearts for me. That stupid DLC about how they retcon the final battle and it turns out that Little Miss Useless Kairi is now able to fight off the same villain who killed her off? Bullshit EVEN for Nomura.

The final episode felt rushed, they should've made it an hour long special or at least made 2 parts

I want art of loli ashi

She wasn't wearing anything all along, just ash.

Attached: 5d4e4bb038f5fd25bc726eb7598ecf2d.jpg (430x978, 60.18K)

Who broke your heart, user?

Attached: 1892893894895.gif (480x268, 3.54M)

Based. Mona levels were shit. Character wasn't too bad though.

Pic not related, seething anti-ashifag

Attached: 1414894048706.gif (300x169, 557.92K)

Keep your faggot shit out of here.

Attached: 1390179033528.gif (250x230, 1.17M)

Why aren’t there games where sexy ninjas try to kill your character and you can end up dicking one? That would be a good game.

I still don't get what people expected of the finale and why they're so pissed off. What did people think would happen when Jack wins? The entire point was for him to return to his time and fix things. It's not like they had some kind of rule that didn't allow travelling to the past either.

real life

Attached: how the mighty have fallen.jpg (1280x720, 57.63K)

It should've been about Jack building a new future, moving on from the past and fixing the world and maybe universe thats been ravaged by Aku.

Attached: Jack.jpg (640x942, 102.49K)

Shit was rushed. No build-up, Aku jobbed hard, most of the fight screentime was against generic goons

I've never felt such elation and then disappointment from a cartoon. Fuck you Gennedy.

That's the point. The whole series is him sacrificing doing that, so it should end with him realizing he's needed in this future to help forever. They can't just pretend they didn't introduce that there is a whole universe of aliens that can show up and mess stuff up.

Enjoy your ban, but thanks for the futa.

Adventure time

Attached: at.jpg (2000x1270, 390.16K)

I preferred that Samurai Jack character back when she was called Talia al Ghul.

Considering that IS cel shaded, you might not actually know what cel shading is.
Protip: Most cel shaded stuff doesn't look like Wind Waker.

Would be hot without the balls

But he did? That's the point, he defeated Aku, shitty future will never happen and instead there is a bright non-Aku future for the world.
Aku's influence has been completely deleted
That doesn't make any sense at all.
He completely destroys Aku's future world. It's the best way to fix Aku's mess
Aku jobbed in the first episode, it's why he sent Jack in the future in the first place

genndy sucks at endings

Oh yeah cause literally saving someone by saying "I LOVE YOU" wasn't awful, "I HAVE AKU POWERS" wasn't the hugest asspull, and Ashi's last words being exposition is really good.

>Enjoy your ban
That's the goal.

So the dick is fine?

Attached: 1450238964788.jpg (150x176, 8.2K)

Never forget that Jack and Aku almost FUCKED.

No, that one was ruined by shipping fags and original creators not stepping in (or being gone) and telling everyone to stop being such faggots

Aku isn't the only bad guy as shown THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SERIES

Seen, but still, nice. Enjoy that vacation.

Attached: 91c9ca87d42cb9b8fbdc2a8e7df453c56f87d060.jpg (975x975, 152.71K)

Well, enjoy it.

wut
I stopped watching at the 5th episode because i saw where it was going.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9kDr4na0ls

Attached: 1576784907498.png (777x652, 464.99K)

I will enjoy my vacation, once the mods get off their lazy asses and do their job.

That's not cel shading. He has gradient shadows on his hand and face.

>Aku jobbed in the first episode, it's why he sent Jack in the future in the first place
It sounds like you only have a tangential idea of what jobbing means through context. Maybe you should try looking up the actual definition if you're going to ignore all my other points just to talk about it

I'm talking more about people getting upset what happened once Jack defeated Aku in the past, which has been the goal the entire time.
Of course they could've done a better job.

And?
Aku is the one responsible for a pretty dark future, of course there are other bad guys around.

But he is the reason for all of them being on Earth. There's an episode in season 5 that reminds us as Jack is explaining why Earth is actually shit where we see, as we saw before, that those asshole aliens were invited to Earth by Aku to work as his henchmen. No bikers from Andromeda are going to come to Earth looking for amnesty that was never declared.

He deleted quadrillions of lives and there was no resolution with the Guardians vision and Ashi being able to warp Jack after the fact that all the portals were gone was an asspull.

They cucked Finn out of relevance so hard.

Attached: finn_sad_face.jpg (313x260, 12.75K)

Theres tons of episodes with aliens from other worlds who came there because their planet was ravaged by other aliens or some calamity.

The goal was always to find a way to the path. The gates were destroyed so they could have Punished Jack and his path to redemption.
If they would come up with a way to create a new magic/scientific timeportal, people would call it asspull too.
>He deleted quadrillions of lives
What did you expect would happen when Jack defeats Aku in the past?

At least with Adventure Time you knew the writing was going downhill from like S3. Jack had 4 phenomenal seasons before the revival, then three phenomenal episodes before it sharply went to shit.

Yeah, as long as the rest of her is feminine. The balls make it gross.

And? Did you forget that Aku is the main antagonist to Jack? Shit, now Jack can continue his family line and train his son to protect the earth from evil shit like Aku, like his father did for him.

>Finn learns not to rely solely on violence
Alright
>gives up adventuring/fighting
Fuck you too.
Wasn't it because of Aku?

Attached: 1567902287525.png (384x390, 174.71K)

Adventure Time was NEVER good. The comedy sucked, the stupid forced songs also sucked during the early seasons and Status Quo is God ensured there would never be a reason to give a shit about any of the poor attempts at melodrama. Most overrated pile of garbage ever created and got too many undeserved seasons.

>The goal was always to find a way to the path. The gates were destroyed so they could have Punished Jack and his path to redemption.If they would come up with a way to create a new magic/scientific timeportal, people would call it asspull too.
Nobody would call it an asspull if they had just gone with the original idea of an old Jack fighting the Guardian and either going back that way or just rebuilding his future.
>What did you expect would happen when Jack defeats Aku in the past?
Don't go saying Jack saved people then if he killed more than that because it makes your entire point moot.
>And? Did you forget that Aku is the main antagonist to Jack? Shit, now Jack can continue his family line and train his son to protect the earth from evil shit like Aku, like his father did for him.
Thats if Jack remarries but thats just speculation.

Attached: 1249652302321.png (532x608, 262.57K)

>f they would come up with a way to create a new magic/scientific timeportal, people would call it asspull too.
Not if there was proper foreshadowing. There was zero indication beforehand that Ashi could do what she did. It wouldn't have felt as retarded if they dropped little hints during the season that she had some kind of crazy powers but that they could harm her in some way if she used them. That way they could have her heroically sacrifice herself for Jack at the end instead of conveniently disappearing at the exact time to make a super duper sad moment. It'd still be a cliche but loads better than that garbage we got.

Nope theres an episode where theres invading aliens from a planet and the prince and princess get sent to Earth. S5 showed prisoners being transported who were some of the most dangerous in the universe. Then theres aliens who specifically come to that planet for refuge like the water aliens or a couple of others outside of Aku.