Doomer

I finished the new Doom game, I really liked it, but couldn't stop thinking about these places... It terribly bothers me
It reminds me of pictures from the Holocaust or dark things in history
Wow .. I'm the only one who thinks that way?

I don't usually feel that way in any game, I even sometimes see gore in / pol / videos and it doesn't move me.

Attached: 20200328163629_1.jpg (1920x1080, 552.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excess_mortality_in_the_Soviet_Union_under_Joseph_Stalin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazino_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 20200326164427_1.jpg (1920x1080, 599.38K)

Attached: 20200328163634_1.jpg (1920x1080, 490.39K)

Shit thread
Faggot op

lol

these are pretty cool shots, Too bad I got filtered

lmao OP there have been worse atrocities than the holocaust, why is that the one you thought of?

The holocaust is a myth

Attached: GR9OsHy.jpg (1003x767, 80.18K)

maybe, if the holocaust actually happened

yeah I know I just saying this as an example...
but why?
ok...
ok?

based

Based on what?

every year we have new stupid word the people keep saying here -_-
savage
based

and others

yikes post m9

ur mom's ass

hell reminding you of awful things just means you'll hate them even more
they're the bad guys

Yeah it's a good rendition of hell or hellish things often feature it.

Attached: boom guy.jpg (2048x1152, 302.31K)

I agree. I can't help but think most all of the victims of the holocaust would end up in hell. Kudos to the devs for featuring so many jews damned to eternal suffering. Very accurate.

don't play darkwood

Eternal's Hell was a huge improvement over 2016's. 64's interpretation is still my favorite, though.

oh, I forget you can't talk here without the edgy and stupid people around here..
man this place is not different at all from ResetCancerEra
I wish there was a filter from people like you
man.. I miss the old Yas Forums

>Holocaust
>Hell
Are you saying Jews are going to Hell OP?

BOOM

You literally have 1000 other "minorities" to choose to "care" for.
Try another one,since is not working with Jews(can't imagine why)

I hate this board

>muh holocaust
Top lel

Attached: 3b192b5b.jpg (593x635, 29.55K)

No wonder a virtual scene reminds you of the holocaust since neither of them are real.

Well it is supposed to be hell or hellish so it makes sense it would be terrible.

6 GORRILLION GOY

And nothing is more terrible than the fevered imagination of the neurotic jew

by far the worst atrocity in doom eternal is the marauder. Holy fuck I just started playing on ultra nightmare and he is the absolute fucking worst. If you don't perfect kill him right away then it's 20 minutes of running in circles getting health and ammo to try and fight him again.

I don't like Necroval specifically because that shit is so spooky. I wanted to get out of there asap.

remember the roller coasters! remember the cum tanks! never forget!!

Never forget the tom and jerry shotgun gag murder chamber which was 100% real and definitely not fictional

Marauders are pretty easy, they are very easy to bait into the moves you want him to make and you can hit him 3 times when he staggers.

Out of curiosity, which ones were more inhumane to you?

Well, if this thread did any good, it was to oust the ratio of Yas Forums people desperately trying to fit in.

Is this what Auschwitz looked like?

Uh, retarded communists starving millions of their own, resulting in a lot of cannibalism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Not him but to me most marxist massacres were senseless to the point of being maddening.
>Khmer Rouge killed people with specticles in case they were inclined to be too critical of the regime
>Holodomor starved 10 million people because they couldnt stand to have one guy have a cow whilst another had to borrow one to do his plowing in his shitty little field so they killed him and slaughtered the cow
>gulags were set up to build canals from one Siberian town to another, and the prisoners dug out the canal with shovels over 10 years and thousands died from the cold while doing so, and then the permafrost prevented digging beyond a meter so the canal was just abandoned as were the bodies... ironically not even able to dig a mass grave for the same reasons you needed the mass grave in the first place.
This is enough to make a rational man tear his own teeth out in dispair.

white genocide

that level and it's soundtrack were fucking awesome, I wasn't expecting them to make it that brutal. it actually felt like hell and it also made me want to kill the demons even harder for doing shit like that

Attached: hell.jpg (1920x1200, 339.88K)

OP is a faggot

Attached: heaven-and-hell2.jpg (480x720, 119K)

ballista>ssg>ballista>rocket launch on the ground. Swap right as you shoot so you can get the three hits in. Bonus points if you can falter him with grenades in between the first two hits. You can kill him in 2 or 3 cycles if you know what you're doing

that's ukrainian/jew propaganda, it never happened

>this demon is so hardcore even his dick is eating someone

holy shit

>nanking
>unit 731
granted it would have been absolutely terrible if it actually happened to humans

hell was always portrayed as a fucked up place

Attached: main_lastjudge_gettyimages-533794106.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1264, 888.95K)

I know how brutal the commies were in their purges. But from my understanding it was mostly executions, exiles, and gulags.

Gulags were akin to concentration camps, but from my understanding those numbers were greatly exaggerated and not many people actually died in Gulags, as it was mostly western propaganda used to strengthen the reins of capitalism.

But being white is a genetically recessive gene, it can't be genocide if its natural.

DELETE THIS GOYIM
REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION

>nanking
>unit 731

these are western propaganda, they never happened

t.sugiyama

Attached: DQ.png (712x900, 1.05M)

Do you have a single item of proof that shows a fabrication or exaggeration of, say, the brutality of the Chinese great leap forward? That is a conspiracy of massive proportions user, far beyond Holocaust denial. Can you provide anything approaching a possibility of evidence to show that fearful capitalist stooges added an extra couple of zeroes to their final report on the excavation of a mass grave?? Burden of proof user.

you're in Hell dumbass. If anything there should be MORE disturbing imagery than what exists

Oh ok so because according to you there were less people that died in these horrible conditions, that makes it ... what? Okay? Better? Good? What are you trying to say

Based

Salty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excess_mortality_in_the_Soviet_Union_under_Joseph_Stalin

The numbers aren't agreed upon and the largest estimations are usually by western historians who would have clear bias.

In fact I believe the Gulags didnt even exist. Neither did the Holocaust. Corona doesn't exist either, the hindu cabal is just using this time to further their political goals of killing us all so we can reach nirvana.

this

Attached: chinese hell.jpg (436x577, 91.54K)

>the hindu cabal
Well... at least it is confirmed bait

Attached: E3M4 House of Pain.gif (1148x861, 151.61K)

>ok?
>ok..
Please go back to re.ddit. Fucking please.

Yeah that whole posted was me being off of my autism meds for a whole straight week.

fuck off commie faggot, the red jews were literally taking grain from people to export it

reminder that communist scum is infact antihuman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazino_affair

It's not myth but if only it was more efficient

On the off chance you believe any of it though, just remember it is indeed not agreed on what the total number is but we can still put it in between a colossal amount vs a super metric fuck tonne colossal amount. And the number is going to higher because there are camps and mass graves that were simply not exvavated after the fall of the wall. There is little money or incentive to do so when you have sufficient public records of arrests and no release records to safely say they went to Siberia and never cme back.