What do you hope to see in the upcoming RE4make?

What do you hope to see in the upcoming RE4make?

Attached: 71525-resident-evil-4-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1125, 143.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7mwQiIJxTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x83XV0-i7i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I couldn't give two fucks about RE4 Remake, I'm more excited a RE5 Remake. IT was supposed to be the Black Hawk Down of the series or along the lines of that. Also something about the heat making you hallucinate and see things.

Massive fucking tits.

Attached: 92a3f62a428ce12415994a41f7caa3ac.jpg (676x965, 164.43K)

The exact same voice lines as the PS2 game with a better control scheme; i had fun during my first play-through of RE4 but the way guns and slashing felt super awkward to work with at first.

I hope to never ever see it.

>as the PS2 game
it's a GC game.

I hope it doesn't get butchered like their last few attempts.

I keep forgetting that's where it came out on first. I was an idort who purchased it across three system and all of them have the same clunkiness when it came to the shooting aspect.

Though honestly thinking back on it now I find it kind of wild the EB Games at my local mall had the RE4 demo playing for anyone who walked in.

Attached: 1584179528500.png (679x678, 527.37K)

still seething after 15 years lmao

If they ever did it, then the main thing I'd want to change is the controls. Granted I only played the HD version on xbox 360 but still, the controls were awful

No, it's a PS2 game. Nintendo sucks.

It's not going to be remade, but I don't want to see anything, RE4 is perfect as it is and Capcom can't replicate Mikami's gameplay design, so they shouldn't even bother.

yeah, no

Attached: re4 version comparison - GC vs PS2 lighting.webm (640x360, 305.19K)

>which is which

cope

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!

Salazar's right hand coming off.

GC shits all over PS2, but that's a bad webm.

>salty Snoyggers still mad they got rotten sloppy seconds

Attached: re4 version comparison - GC vs PS2 lava and bloom.webm (640x360, 999.46K)

We got the same game with more content. Cope more tendie

Ballistics

I hope it doesn't exist. 4 doesn't need "modernising" because its footprint is still felt in modern vidya
Shame all the cool ideas got scrapped for that Gears of War audience

And now it's best on pc so who cares?

The Wii version is the best version of RE4

I hope they keep it an action game and give me my suplex, kicks, and ridiculous dives. People keep saying they need to turn it into survival horror. Fuck that. I loved RE2 Remake and am looking forward to 3, but RE4 needs to stay true to itself.

What I wonder is how much they will cut.

All signs point to it being an imminent blunder. How did they fuck it up so badly?

Attached: re3.jpg (512x512, 90.32K)

My one gripe with the Wii version is they didn't adjust the difficulty for the improved aiming and it made things way too easy.

Looking good to me.

Didn't you fags say the same thing about 2 remake?

RE4 would be such a huge undertaking for them. They couldn't reuse most of what they made for RE2 and RE3 remake. The locations are varied. Many different enemy types. This would be by the same dev team that didn't give us proper B routes. I don't know if I want it.

Not till after release. There were some who were hoping for a remake more aligned with the RE1 remake but people didn't start to really grind on it till after release.

>5 hours
>no park
>clock tower is just a boss fight outside
>no dead factory
>final area is a lab that is literally called NEST 2
>no spiders
>no grave digger
>no NG+ according to frogs that finished the game multiple times
>no S&W
>no M37
>no Barry
>no epilogues

brutal

snoyyggers on suicide watch

>but people didn't start to really grind on it till after release
If you're going to try and pull some revisionist history bullshit at least wait a couple of years first

Here's the progression route btw
>Racoon City streets
>sewers
>outside the Clock Tower
>R.P.D
>Hospital
>and finally lab. NEST 2

Shut it down, Just fucking shut it down.

Sending the RE4HD guy a cease and desist and then repackaging his work and selling it as theirs.

punch rock

it was 5 hours on assisted which is longer then RE2

Oh Michael

Attached: RE3.png (786x438, 59.7K)

no, it's a PS2 game.

The biggest thing I'd worry about in an RE4 Remake is how badly they would butcher Leon in favor of awkward realism.

This isnt including the power substation or the train or first heli rescue attempt or the hospital or many others parts shown in trailers. Why do you people have to pretend like you already played a game just to be jaded faggots about it?

inb4 im called a shill

I want Capcom to go even crazier with the action than they did the first time around, do not shy away from kicks and suplexes. KEEP ALL THE SAME DIALOGUE LINES EVEN IF THEY DECIDE TO GO WITH THE RE2R VOICE ACTOR. I will not have RE4 without Salazar's right hand coming off.

Attached: dante_soap.jpg (690x396, 19.5K)

They can't remove them.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7mwQiIJxTQ

God the mercenaries was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=x83XV0-i7i8

El Gigante alone would be a huge undertaking for them. I don't think RE4 Remake happens.

1:1 scale exact same shit with all the QTEs, same voices, only difference is that there's new graphics.

RE5 was great IDGAF lol

they wont redo it, it still looks good enough to enjoy without putting off huge chunk of audience

Can't think of anything they could really improve upon other than the visuals, but even then RE4's style has it's own charm and still holds up well.

whats sogood about re4

I only ever played 5 and and the original re2

Literally a perfect game as it is, they’d better not touch it

Then why does it say ps2

Attached: ps2_resident_evil_4-110214.jpg (640x905, 80.99K)

it's like 5 but actually good

5 is good

Don't talk to tripfags, user.

Same game but with modern controls, meaning no archaic tank control shit

>GC didn't get separate ways
Kek. It's a PS2 game. GCfags didn't even get the full experience

Probably they had a woman in charge.

I'd prefer if they just recycle the audio from RE4, It doesn't need to be updated.

>GCfags didn't even get the full experience
Nah, they just got the best experience. And the Wii version's controls managed to make it even better.

I kinda sorta want a code Veronica remake

How about a big, meaty, erect penis instead?